1

Skyler's pov :

My mum and i were going out today , for a day out . We didnt do these days very offend , mainly because i hated being with her in puplic .

I was a popular girl in school , the "cool" girl and beening seen with my mum in puplic was little embarrassing .

"Skyler darling , are you ready yet ?" She shouted from downstairs

"Yes im coming " i said groaning , knowing exactly what i was putting myself into !

I walked downstairs and the first thing she did was gasp " oh no Skyler , what are you wearing dear !" She said motioning me upstairs again . I pulled away and said ," if you want me to come im dressing like this ( pic in media )

" fine " she said almost disappointed  in me , but who cares .

Skip to mall...

We had just finshed buying everything so we went into a fancy restraunt , what a surpise !

" Skyler i have something to tell you ?" She looked a little nervous , what is she up to ?!

" tommorow is going to be a very special day for you " she said with excitment i slowly placed my knife and fork down beside my plate .

" what are you talking a out?!" I said angrliy

" we will be having dinner with the Dallas's for a very important topic , which is going to effect you alot !" She said looking me into the eye.

"And why is are we exactly "having dinner " with the Dallas family , mum? " i said sarcarstically.
She didnt answer but continued to eat her meal!

" mum ... What are you planning !" I said whispering /shout trying not to disturb anyone at the restraunt .

"Wait and you will find out , dear " she said while giving me an evil smirk .

Vote and comment for more 💗