Irresistable

By Lora_Styles

Kate is a young girl. 17 years old. And she has just moved to Australia. She dives deep - and straight into a... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
Info
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN

EIGHT

44 3 0
By Lora_Styles

Emily smiled very dirty and Gemma had the same expression on her face.

'Genius idea! What should we do?' she asked.

'Hm.. Where are they?' I questioned.

'The small quiet beach near the cute Cupcake Store. We call it Coconut Beach, because when we were younger Harry got hit by a Coconut there.'

she laughed.

I bursted out laughing & Gemma couldn't hold her laughter either.

When we were able to speak again I told them my suggestion.

'Alright. Ems you said the beach is quiet? So what about stealing their towels and clothes, while they're swimming.'

'That's a nice one.' Gemma agreed.

'Yeah it is. But a but too nice, isn't it?'

Emily smiled this smile again & I felt very lucky of not being named Anne or Harry. You really don't want to be stuck in their skin right now.

'Ehm.. okay. But what else can we do?'

I asked.

'Uhm maybe dress as sharks or something? Mom's scared of sharks.', Gemma answered.

'What about Harry?' I wanted him to be scared too.

'Well on my opinion you should dress as a jellyfish. He hates those with a passion.' Gemma finished.

'Wonderful. What could we use for the costumes?' Emily said while she went out of the room.

'Swimsuits, balloons, wood, pencils & glue.' Suddenly Gemma was completely organized & I had no idea what she wanted to do with this stuff.

Emily came back into the living room & we started our transformation into scary animals.

I'll be the jellyfish & so we glued the loose ballons onto a swimsuit.

It felt quite strange.
But almost like jellyfish. :)

Gemma & Emily cut the wood like the shark & draw & glued it onto the swimsuits.

We laughed the whole time & made fun of ourselfs. It was a really nice girly (or not so girly) afternoon.

*30 mins later*

We just arrived at the beach & saw Harry and Anne in the water.

Gemma grinned devlishly & the game began.

____________________

so meine lieben ich hoffe (wie immer) dass es euch gefällt.

Lasst mir doch bitte bitte bitte ein paar Kommentare da & vlt auch Votes.

Das wäre SEEEHR toll *-*

danke <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
142K 5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
206K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
454K 31K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...