NINE

Nach längerer Pause wegen mangelnder Ideen kommt jetz Kapitel 9 :)

Viel Spaß. ❤️

__________________

It was great fun to act like James Bond and do this Agent 007 thing.

We always tried to hide in bushes or behin trees to get closer to the beach.

As soon as we reached the huge sand area, we protected ourselfs with towels and acted like normal people.

Emilys laugh was the main problem.

She giggled the whole time, which made it really hard to think straight.

But after a few minutes we all changed into our 'costumes' and managed to enter very quietly the water.

That was where the actual fun begann.

We decided to swim in different directions to almost circle Harry & Anne.

Both were swimming near the coast, but still so far away they couldn't feel the ground anymore.

We came closer & started diving. I swam to Harry and Em & Gemma swam to Anne.

I was nearly there & I got really excited to see his reaction!

After a view seconds I bumped into him, turned around & swam away quickly.

He screamed & tried to swim to Anne, but I followed him.

While I annoyed Harry, Gemma & Emily reached Anne. She started screaming as well.

But of course it went wrong, when Emily couldn't hold her laughter anymore & bursted out laughing.

Anne & Harry turned around & saw us in very strange looking bathing suites which was extremly embarressing.

But the worst part was Emily.

While Gemma & I just looked like stupid idiots... Emily was laughing like a hyperventilating walruss with asthma. (Yep I stole that from Facebook - it was just too good to not use it in here! :D)
Harry and Anne were laughing as well, but they didn't sound that weird.

Then I saw this devlish grin on Gemmas face again & I couldn't blink one time - I was in the middle of the craziest waterfight I've ever been in my life.

Everyone attacted everyone. It was great fun until I got a drop right into my nose & started sneezing like a camel. (and again: copied from those funny moments-pictures)

We stopped after 20 mins and swam back.

We laid on the towels and ate cake, Pizza & a lot of unhealthy stuff, but we didn't really care.

It was an amazing feeling just to lay and eat. :)

I felt a hand on my shoulder & saw Harry having his pizza still in his mouth, but asking me to get him a new one:

"Heww, Katwie? Couwd wou giwe mwe a wnew piewce owff pwizzwa?"

He smiled at the end which was very cute, but he still had pizza in his mouth which wasn't so cute.

So after we all finished laughing and after he fake cried about it, I was finally able to hand him his new piece of pizza.

The moment our hands touched, I felt an electronic shock in my heart.

He looked deep into my eyes and I got lost in his.

We moved closer and he started to lean in, but a voice interrupted us. Anne.

"I think we should go home, it looks it's raining soon."

I moved back very fast and realized how close we actually were.

Almost so close we could have kissed.

Wait.

What?

What the hell just happend?

___________________

Dieses Kapitel verdankt ihr @pinkflowers99.

Dank ihr hab ich neue Ideen & sie hat mich überredet weiterzuschreiben.

Vielen Dank dafür nochmal!

Außerdem euch vielen Dank fürs lesen :) bis bald.

Lora <3