What Hurts The Most [Austin M...

By Austin_Mahomie

Claire Villanueva is no other than Robert Villanueva's older sister. She's told not to fall in love with her... More

What Hurts The Most [Austin Mahone Fan Fiction]
WHTM: Characters
What Hurts The Most: Number 1
What Hurts The Most: Number 2
What Hurts The Most: Number 3
ShootUsDown: Special
What Hurts The Most: Number 4
What Hurts The Most: Number 6
What Hurts The Most: Number 7
What Hurts The Most: Number 8
What Hurts The Most: Number 9
What Hurts The Most: Authors Note
What Hurts The Most: Number 10
What Hurst The Most: Number 11
What Hurts The Most: Number 12
What Hurts The Most: Number 13
What Hurts The Most: Number 14
Z016

What Hurts The Most: Number 5

2K 70 8
By Austin_Mahomie

What Hurts The Most: Number 5

            “So I heard that you were going to be on a date with Austin,” Reagan asked in our free period, smiling at me.

          “I wouldn’t really call it a date,” I said, turning away from her and putting my hair up in a tight high ponytail.

          “Its totally a date; even if you don’t agree with me, it’s a date,” she smiled at me through the wall mirror.

          I didn’t roll my eyes at her, so I smiled a tight smile at her, a small groan escaping my mouth; as long as I’m ‘dating’ Austin, she’d be all around me, and too clingy! Gosh, I already sound a weird ‘girlfriend’ and I’m not even dating Austin, nor plan on doing it right now.

          “Text me the deats about the date once you’re done with Austin,” she giggled, and left the room.

          Ugh, she actually had the whole male population of the school wanting her? Gosh, I’m glad Tyler, Zach, Alex and Robert aren’t part of that male population trying to get in bed with Reagan.

          “Claire, loosen up,” my teacher instructed me, before I began everything again, and nailed it with all my life.

          “You know mom is still going to do the picture shoot,” Robert nudged my shoulder after school.

          “Har-har, you’re hysterical, I’m currently dying of laughter!” I rolled my eyes.

          “That was pretty funny though,” he winked at me.

          By now, we were seating in the car, listening to music.

          “Yeah, funnier than when you actually thought that thunder storms were Zeus’s ways of saying he was ‘having fun in his life’ and literally flew to New York, and that didn’t go on any better.” I chuckled.

          “Shut up,” he mumbled.

          “Or,” I exclaimed, “when I glued my hair extensions to your beanie.”

          “Shut up,” he gave me a look, like he was getting pissed.

          “Little brother, don’t worry, big sister is here for the rescue,” I winked at him.

          “I’m seriously going to trash your car if you keep it up,” he said, stepping harder on the gas pedal.

          “Oh you wouldn’t, I heard daddy got the best insurance for that SUV, so you’ll be charged and might go to jail, so I wouldn’t dare.” I stated, smiling.

          I could tell he rolled his eyes, since he was quite. That was usually him: either say something back or roll his eyes.

          “I’m so excited,” I said once we walked up to the salesman; we already got the money from when we sold my other car, so I’m going to use it for gas and other things I might need for the SUV.

          “I’m going to brag to the whole school about this.” He chuckled.

~*

What Hurts The Most

~*

          “I’m driving my SUV; I’m driving an SUV; I have my own SUV; I’m singing in my SUV,” I sang while driving around the neighborhood-slash-city. It was pretty cool; I could go to Starbucks whenever I wanted too without having Robert drive me or say ‘No.’ I was like, Beyonce right; all my single ladies, all my single ladies, all my single ladies, drive a SUV.

          “Hey, nice car,” I said in a low voice. “Gee, thanks! I barely got it today!” I said in my regular voice. “That’s nice, it’s a new color.” I returned to the low voice. “Black is nice, so I don’t blame you.” I giggled. This continued for about five more minutes, before I started laughing at myself.

          I switched the radio station, a catchy song was one.

          “Say Somethin’ if you’re feeling the vibe; Say Somethin’ baby don’t be so shy.” I sang along with the radio after the bridge.

          “Haha, catchy song right there! Now that’s what I’m talking ‘bout! That song was by Austin Mahone, if y’all were wondering.” The radio person said once I was next to Robert’s car in the drive way.

          Whoa, what? I never Austin could sing; well, he might’ve told me a couple times, but I thought he did his own covers, you know. Not, radio singing making songs. Now this was a topic me and Austin were going to talk about tomorrow at the ‘little date according to Reagan.’ Ugh, I had to remind myself of that? I didn’t want to go, not with Austin; I mean, the principal could be gone all night and I’m going to be trapped with Austin and animals. Great.

         “Yo, get out of the car; you’ve been in there for like ten minutes.” Robert tapped on my window.

          I snapped out of my day dreaming, got my things and hopped off the car. I was a little dizzy since I got up too fast and barely finished drinking my Starbucks; not too mentions barely finding out Austin had a song.

          I walked inside and went to my room, finishing my homework, texting Miranda, who was also ‘thrilled’ on my ‘date’ with Austin. Was the whole school excited to hear this? Because if they are, I didn’t get the memo and I don’t want the memo.

          “Claire, mom has to tell us something,” Logan came in to my room, standing between the door and Robert.

          “Yeah, she wants us to go down, so hurry up.” Robert said, holding his hand out for me.

          I took it and walked behind my younger brothers. We saw our parents in the living room, whispering about something, until my dad noticed us and gave my mom and steady look, like ‘They are here, don’t talk about it around them’ kind of look.

          My mom just looked at us, with a expression I couldn’t figure out. She looked from me, to Logan, to Robert, back to Logan, then Robert, then me; this pattern was freaking me out since she was doing it for about two minutes and an half.

          “Mom,” I croaked, “What is it? You’re freaking me out and I’m getting nervous.”

          She sighed, then a smile spread on her face, and dad smiled also.

          “Santana is doing great; she’s better, she’s coming home.” She said, making me gasp.

          My little sister was better, but there might be a catch; maybe feed her every two hours or not to let her take a nap for more than an hour or fifty minutes.

          “And,” my father said.

          “And?” Robert and I asked at the same time causing Logan to giggle.

          “And, I’m pregnant.” My mom said.

          “No.” I gave them a look.

          “Claire, I’m pregnant,” my mom said, giving me a weird look.

          “No, this can’t be happening; you guys can barely raise Saint and Logan by yourselves, you guys can’t be having another Villanueva; that’s never going to happen!” I yelled, giving them a disgusted look.

          “Claire, we have nine months to work things out.” My dad said in a calm voice.

          “Technically, sixth and an half months,” Robert coughed out the words.

          “What?” I was completely confused right now.

          “Me and your father are going on a cruise to work some things out, since you dad is the head of the company, he’s going to look if he can having more companies of his around the world.” My mom nodded at me.

          “Then who’s going to take care of Logan and Saint?” I asked.

          “That’s the thing,” my father sighed. “We were deciding if you could maybe drop from school and take online classes.”

          Online classes? For two months; no more drama, no more high school fights or detentions. That sounded good, but I want all of those things; I’m not giving that up so my parents could go around the world.

          I’m not going to take online classes.

~*~**~***~****~*****~******~*******~********

So…? I don’t think there was a cliffhanger! I’m going to upload the first chapter of Heartbreaker later today or probably next week! Exciting isn’t it?

6-15 votes, 5-10 comments.

PLEASE DON’T COMMENT: Upload plz! Upload! IF YOU DO, I’LL DOUBLE THE LIMIT REACHED!

Trailer to the side! Please watch it!

-Austin_Mahomie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.5K 95
Nicole, a careless girl with a dark past who, doesn't believe in love, didn't care what people thought of her. She would party with her friends when...
44.4K 574 69
Read people if you love Austin Mahone, Robert villanueva , Zach dorsey , Alex costancio and also adding Andrew constancio <3
15.6M 414K 97
He was completely and utterly oblivious to everything that he had caused and she absolutely hated him for that. [UNEDITED] [DUAL POV] TW: eating dis...
16.5K 582 65
There are few things that humble Allie Carson. As a senior, she is a central part of the popular crowd and can have any guy she wants - and she knows...