LIFE

By potatoe_life

~Some people come in your life as blessings,others come in your life as lessons ~ More

Fears
feelings
Trust
Love♡
Anxiety

Wonderland

8.8K 542 89
By potatoe_life

Do you ever think to yourself what it would be like to just leave everyone and everything behind. When you were young did you find yourself laying in bed at night wondering if there's a wonderland out there somewhere, or if there is some possibility that something or someone is waiting for you out in the world.

I have these recurring thoughts often, Maybe just maybe you do to. The question is what are you going to do about it?

Some people say "well what really can you do" those are the timid ones, the ones who don't have enough courage to seek things on their own. Sometimes they need a little push, a push to make a decision in their life.

The one's who say "I'll do anything, and everything. " They're the ambitious ones. They have the courage and determination to make decisions on their own. But the outcome of ambition is sometimes unpredictable.

It's ok to be timid and shy, to be careful with your decisions. It's ok for you to be ambitious, and be quick with your decisions.

But sometimes it's the smallest decision that will change your life.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hello so it's me potatoe and I would appreciate it if you will vote :) this story will basically be my views on life and my views on different subjects and topics so feel free to suggest things if you like!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6M 524K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
4.6M 105K 31
[SEXUAL CONTENT AND PROFANITY WILL BE USED IN THIS BOOK] commenttttt give me yall feedback//still under construction ...
4.9M 126K 88
"I'm asking to marry your daughter for 1 billion dollars." what would you think if a random stranger asked to take you away from your parents? Eve t...