Tris Pedrad Dauntless Born

By jojo9635

Tris was born in Dauntless and along with her twin Uriah and her big brother Zeke they mess up the daunless c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chaper 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Authors note
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Sequel (1)
Sequel (2)
Sequel (3)
Authors note: New Fanfics!

Chapter 45

3.8K 72 13
By jojo9635

The next morning:

Tobias POV:
I wake up with Tris still in my arms. I just stare at her for a few minutes taking in all of her beauty. She stirs and wakes up. She opens her eyes and looks at me. "Morning beautiful." "Morning Tobias." She mumbles. I give her a quick peck on the lips and then stand up. "Come on we have to get ready. First day of your job." I say. She gets up and gets dressed. She put on black tight pants and a black t-shirt with a dark red dauntless symbol at the back. I put on black pants and a black t-shirt as well but grab my jacket before putting on my combat boots. When i put my left hand in my jacket i feel the box and freeze. Shit i completly forgot to take it out. I walk to the dresser trying to look casually and open the last drawer. I burry the box under my underpants and socks. I just close the drawer when Tris walks out. "Ready to go?" She asks. "When you are." I answer smiling trying to hide my nervousness. I take her hand and we walk to the cafeteria. When we arrive i get us some food and then sit down. I know that Zeke wants to propose tomorrow but i don't know about uri. We eat our breakfast as always. Then we all head to our jobs.
6 houres later:
When i'm finally done with work i walk back home. I open the door and see that Tris hasn't arrived yet. I plop on the couch and wait for her. 10 minutes later i hear the key turn in the lock and a second later tris steps in. "Hey hon" i say "how was your first day?" "Great! Uri showed me everything and guess what!" "What?" "He wants to propose tomorrow along with Zeke at the zipline." "Amazing." I say. "You want to come with us?" "Yeah i think so." I answer hastiantly. "You don't have to. We could just stay here." "You can't miss the proposing of your brothers!" I insist. She smiles and kisses me. Then we hed to dinner together.
After dinner we just lay in bed and talk for a while before we both fall asleep.

Sorry this chapter wasn't very good. But it was just a filler.
The proposal is tomorrow i'm excited :D
Hope you still liked it ;)

Jojo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.1K 36
tris is the twin of Uriah and little sister of Zeke. read to follow tris life with an annoying pansycake brother and obnoxious older one too This sto...
12.6K 227 28
THIS STORY HAD A COMPLETE PLOT TWIST THAT MOST PROBABLY DONT LIKE. JUST WARNING YOU. Tris Pedrad, the sister of Ezekiel and Uriah Pedrad, is a Daunt...
19.6K 466 38
This is a Divergent story as Tris being a Dauntless born. What would it be like if she already had all the skills. If she had a family with her durin...
84.6K 1.4K 74
Forget Beatrice Prior. Here comes Tris Pedrad. She has a twin named Uriah and an older brother, Zeke. He is two years older. She has been a prodigy s...