Mohabbat ✔

By iamthenoor

Mohabbat cheez hi aisi hai, Kabhi hoti hai apno se, Kabhi hoti hai sapnon se, Kabhi anjaan raahon se, Kabhi g... More

Chapter 1 - Craziness
Chapter 2 - Back Home
Chapter 3 - Rishta
Chapter 4 - Press Conference
Chapter 5 - Engagement Dress
Chapter 6 - I'm Engaged?
Chapter 7 - Friends
Chapter 8 - Dreams
Chapter 9 - Uneasiness
Chapter 10 - Pakistan?
Chapter 11 - Shocked
Chapter 12 - Gifts
Chapter 13 - Ring
Chapter 14 - Competition
Chapter 15 - Veer-Zaara Or Hawa-Hussain?
Chapter 16 - Rain
Chapter 17 - Biryani
Chapter 18 - Hum Aapke Hain Kaun?
Chapter 19 - Phone Calls
Chapter 20 - Pyaar, Ishq Aur Mohabbat
Chapter 21 - Judai
Chapter 22 - Back To Normal
Chapter 23 - Preparations
Chapter 24 - Refreshing Memories
Chapter 25 - Qubool Hai?
Chapter 26 - Confessions and Troubles
Chapter 27 - The Apologizes
Chapter 28 - About 'Her' And 'Him'
Chapter 29 - The Promises
Chapter 30 - Zaroori Tha
Chapter 31 - Broken Hearts
Chapter 32 - Got Caught
Chapter 33 - Behind The Bars
Chapter 34 - Love And Hatred
Chapter 35 - Anger And Frustration
Chapter 36 - Going Away...Forever!
Chapter 37 - Losing it
Chapter 38 - Goodbye!
Author's Note
Chapter 39 - Distance
Chapter 40 - The Audio Launch
Chapter 41 - Memories Brings Pain
Chapter 43 - Heart To Heart Talks
Chapter 44 - Sleepless Night And Feelings
Chapter 45 - Living Life
Chapter 46 - Surprises
Chapter 47 - Get Married?
Chapter 48 - Revealed
Chapter 49 - Plans
Chapter 50 - Truth And Regret
Chapter 51 - Forgiveness
Chapter 52 - Do Qadam Door
My Baby Turns One ♡
Chapter 53 - The Confrontation
Author's Note.
Chapter 54 - Dreams Come True
Epilogue
Thank You!

Chapter 42 - Wounded

3K 262 339
By iamthenoor

For heaven's sake, can you guys please COMMENT??? -_- I've been noticing the comments I received on the last few chapters were so damn little. It doesn't pay off the hardwork I've put to write the updates for you guys in my damn busy schedule!

Just tell me, you want me to continue the story or not? I'm fed up and being busy nowadays would be a good reason to stop writing. I don't want to burden myself anymore, I barely got rest and to top it all, I tried to write in between my free time. What's the use when I don't even know people like my story or not? -_- I feel so useless writing the story.

Anyways, do let me know what do you guys want? I WILL NOT UPDATE UNTIL I'M HAPPY WITH YOU GUYS.

P/S : So many POV's in this chap. Try to not make yourself confused. :P

********

Nida's POV

"What happened? Your face is so gloomy early in the morning?" Dad asked Mama and I shifted my gaze on her while stirring the sugar in the pot. She just kept herself shut and Dad looked at me, raising his eyebrows which I replied by shrugging.

"Mama, are you okay?" I asked then, stopped stirring the tea.

"Hmm.." She hummed disinterestedly and I heard Dad sighed heavily as he closed the newspapers he was reading.

"Kia hua?" He asked again in his stern voice and Mama looked up at him while plastering a smile on her lips.

I poured the tea in their cups and placed it in front of them before I took a seat beside Mama. I hugged myself, it was quite cold here especially at outside in the morning. We were sitting at the small artificial garden at our backyard, our daily routine during weekends.

"Nahi. Kuch nahi." Mama replied and we looked at her.

"You know that you're a bad liar. So just tell me, what's wrong?" Dad didn't gave up and Mama looked at him, running her eyes on him and slowly her eyes started glistering.

"Mama..." I gasped, I held her hand and unexpectedly a tear fell off her waterline. She lowered her head and my heart skipped a beat when another tear rolled down to her chin.

"I'm...I'm missing Hussain.." She whimpered and I quickly wrapped my arms around her shoulder as Dad sighed. My heart ached looking at her, she was broken terribly.

You didn't do good, Hussain. You didn't...

"That's why Shehry went there na." Dad responded and I nodded, agreed with him but Mama didn't look convinced.

"Has Shehry reached there Nida?" Dad asked looking at my face.

"Not yet Dad but I think, he's almost reach. He said he'll text me once he reach." I answered and Dad sighed, nodding his head at me.

"I'm not going to forgive her." Mama straightened herself suddenly as she spoke and I blinked confusedly at her.

"Who?" I questioned, my forehead was curled up into thin lines as I couldn't hide my confusion.

"That girl who he loves." Mama replied sternly, anger was there in her tone and I sighed knowing who she meant.

I didn't know whether I should support Mama or not. From what Shehry told me about Hawa, she wasn't that bad but I can't make any conclusion. I don't know her personally.

"If you miss him, call him." Dad said, changing the topic. I know he didn't want to stretch the matter any longer because at the end, Mama was the one going to be hurt more.

"Kia faida? Woh nahi uthega." Mama replied weakly, she sounded as if she have given up.

"Try karne se kia ho jaata?" Dad responded disapprovingly as he furrowed at Mama and Mama sighed heavily.

"Dad was right! Wait, let me take the phone." I said and I stood up, just when I was about to walk I heard Shehzaad's voice.

"Ma-ma!!" He screamed from on top of his lungs from inside the house made Mama and Dad exchanged look with me.

"Uth gaya Shehzaada." Dad commented and I chuckled, shaking my head slightly.

"Main abhi aayi." I said and they smiled at me while nodding.

I quickly sprinted in the house, didn't want to give him any chance to shout again. He will make this house upside down just with his screams.

"Morning, Prince!" I chirped once I saw him at the living room in his Tom & Jerry Pyjama, hugging his pillow as usual while looking here and there, probably searching for us.

"Ma-ma!" He shrieked excitedly as he saw me and I giggled when he hurriedly ran towards me.

I scooped him in my arms and nuzzled my nose on his made him chuckle out of the ticklishness before I kissed his both cheeks.

"Good morning." He said cutely in his baby voice as he replied my kiss.

"Whesh (Where's) Ba-ba?" He asked, furrowing at me and I smiled at him.

"Baba went to meet Hussain Chachoo." I answered and instantly his eyes were shined in excitement.

"Really?" He asked, couldn't control himself and I chuckled as I pulled his cheek.

"Yes, my Jaan." I replied and walked to the coffee table and picked my mobile.

"Ba-ba will bring Cha-Cho home?" He asked word by word and a small giggle slipped my mouth at his cuteness.

"Yes, InshaAllah." I said as I walked to the backyard with him in my arms.

"Insha-Awwa (InshaAllah)." He copied me and I smiled at him.

"Wah Da-du. Aap kia kale (kar rahe) hain Na-ni ke shad (saath) ake-le?" He narrowed his eyes asking Dad suspiciously and we all gasped in shock while Mama's cheeks turned red slightly.

"Ch! Badmaash!" Dad smacked his head and we laughed when Shehzaad giggled shyly as well.

"Bilkul Shehry peh gaya hai." Mama said as she took him and he happily wrapped his small hands around Mama.

Hayee I miss that baby!

"Here Mama." I passed her my mobile which I have already dialled Hussain's number.

"Put it on speakers." She said as it would be hard for her to speak when Shehzaad was with her.

"Jee." I nodded as I turned the speakers on and heard the rings.

After few rings, the call was answered and to be honest we were shocked that he picked our call. He didn't say anything as we could only hear silence and the signal was swaying, it was quite hard for us to listen if he ever spoke anything.

"Hussain?" Mama called out, I sensed tremble in her voice and I looked up at her. I saw her eyes were already wet and it was just waiting for the right time to fall.

Suddenly a loud noise blasted through the speakers and the call was cut itself or maybe he cut it, I don't know but definitely that has left us restless and panic.

"What was that??" Dad asked aloud in shock and I quickly held my mobile.

"I don't know, Dad. Wait, let me call him again." I said as I dialled his number again and attached my mobile to my ear. Mama was already too scared and now she was in tears.

"Something must have happened to him.." She mumbled lowly and I gulped down when I couldn't reach Hussain, it was switched off.

"It's switched off." I croaked as I pulled my mobile and Mama started crying out of nowhere.

"I told you, something happened to him!" She wept and Dad hurriedly pulled her into a hug as I picked Shehzaad.

"Ch! Yeh kia bakwaas kar rahi hain aap Begum? Humara Hussain, kahin bhi hai...woh theek hi hoga. Okay?" Dad said as he stroked Mama's back and planted a kiss on her head.

I was speechless to even say anything, I was scared as well. That noise was so unexpected.

Hussain, I hope you are okay...Allah, please!

Aman's POV

"Sir, we've reached." I broke the silence in the car which caused Hussain Sir to stumble a little in his seat. It was already night by the time we reached here.

He looked here and there and upon realizing we were already at the parking lot of his apartment, he took in a breath. He shifted his gaze on me and I blinked confusedly at him, he looked disturbed.

"Okay." He replied shortly as he got out of his Audi and I followed suit. Locking the car behind, I jogged towards him and we took the escalator to his apartment.

We entered in and he headed straight to his bedroom. I sighed looking at him as he closed the door and shrugged, I dragged myself to the couch at the living room.

I plopped down on the sofa and just when I grabbed the TV remote, I heard he opened his door made me turn my head towards the direction.

My eyes were widened in shock looking at him as he walked towards me, wearing his Black Leather Jacket, Black booths and a helmet he hugged near his waist.

"Pass me the BMW's keys." He said while stretching his hand towards me and my expressions were dropped down right that instant.

"Sir..." I trailed, I was shocked and I could feel the corner of my eyes crinkled as I looked at him.

"Give me the keys Aman." He spoke rather firmly this time and I exhaled a loud sigh as I studied his face for a moment.

"Sir, please don't." I pleaded in a whisper and he closed his eyes, getting irritated. His response reflected discomfort with what I said but I can't be bothered.

There's no way I'm going to let him go!

He brought his hand up to his hair and slipped his fingers through it frustratingly, he was depressed, I could clearly see that.

"Give me the keys or I won't be back tonight." He threatened him as he looked at my face and my eyes went wide in shock on his reply.

"Fine!" I sighed helplessly, rolling a tongue over my lips, I got up and took the keys from the coffee table.

"I'm still saying...I don't like you doing this." I said as I put the keys on his palm and he gazed me.

"It gives me peace, Aman. Tu nahi samjhega." He smiled slightly at me and I blinked my eyes in surprise looking at his face. I parted my lips to say something but before I could, he already stepped out of the house.

He closed the door and I quickly ran after him but I was late a second when I saw he was already in the escalator and the doors were closing.

"Shit!" I cursed as I ran a hand through my hair frustatingly and then it hits me.

I hurriedly sprinted to another corner where the stairs were. I climbed down the stairs from the 20th floor down to the parking lot.

I reached as I panted hard and there I saw him, walking towards his already modified Black BMW K1300R bike. He was about to wear the helmet and get on the bike when I parted my lips.

"Getting yourself wounded is never a peace, Sir. Racing is seriously not right." I yelled from behind and saw he stopped, froze in his tracks. He dropped down the helmet as he turned back and upon sighting me, he inhaled deeply.

"But I feel it right." He replied and I huffed, shaking my head helplessly as I marched towards him.

"It kills, Sir." I said shallowly in fear, I always had this fear engulfed me every time he took the bike out. I could still see him drenched in blood six months ago, the image was still fresh in my mind.

"Main pehle se hi marr chuka hoon, Aman." That slipped his tongue just like a whisper with a slight smile on his lips, it was a painful smile and I felt something pinched my heart hearing it.

"Sir,.." I responded weakly, I know he was in pain, I know he loved getting himself wounded but torturing himself seriously wasn't right too.

"Don't worry, Aman. I'll be fine." He smiled at him, patting my shoulder but I wasn't convinced.

"Waise bhi...main maut se kabhi nahi darta. Race se zyaada zakham aur dard toh mohabbat deti hai." He whispered weakly, my heart ached yet again and I trailed my eyes on him. His face showed an immense hurt and I gulped down looking at it.

"I'll be fine." He added again smilingly at me and turned to get on the bike.

"Okay! I won't stop you but...I'll come with you this time." I quickly said, I just needed to do anything that could stop him.

"What? No way!" He gasped turning towards me in shock while shaking his head seriously and I sighed.

"Fine then! I won't let you go." I said and with a swift move, the keys were in my hand again and he was left stunned.

"Aman you can't do this to me!" He scowled at me, trying to get the keys back but I just stayed unaffected.

"Sir, I agree I'm just your Manager. I have no rights on your personal life but trust me, I see you as my brother. I can do anything for you...I can't let you be in pain." I stated lowly with my eyes turned glassy slightly and he was sealed for a moment. He have done so much for me, for my mother, my sister, my family and it was my turn now to care him.

"Aman, I will be in more pain if you stop me." He said in his wavering voice, his eyes showed the pain and I gulped down.

"Okay. I won't." I said as I passed him the keys and he looked down at it in unsure.

"You can do whatever you want." I said as I put the keys on the bike's seat and he sighed at me.

He wanted to say something but he stopped himself. He wore the helmet and got the bike. He then revved up the engine and it made a very sexy sound before he drove off to the racetrack down the city.

I hurriedly approached his Audi and got in before I followed him behind.

Little does he knows, I'm always there with him on the track. Silently watching over him every time he gets there..

Soon, we both reached the track and I saw the place was crowded as usual with boys and girls cheering for racers and not to forget the racers themselves. All sorts of superbikes were here with various designs and colours, everyone was sure ready to race whose bikes were better but not Hussain Sir. He races to punish himself.

Hussain Sir pulled his brakes and stopped his bike before he got off. He went to register himself while I just observed him from far as usual. Few minutes later he came back to his bike and got on it.

It has been two years he got into this activity, I couldn't stop him nor let him be. But every time he get hurt or bleeding, I saw a very strange smile on his face. He would look satisfied.

Hussain's POV

Main aapne aapko nahi marunga lekin maut se bhi khud ko nahi bachaounga...

I'm angry with myself for loving such a girl and for all the pain I have given to my brother. The only way I could take the anger out is by giving myself pain.

I moved the gear and brought my bike to the starting line where all the other racers were waiting with their superbikes.

A girl in her short skirt and sleeveless top came to our fronts and she raised her hand up which was holding a flag.

All the racers were revving their engines, letting smokes out from the exhausts and in the count of three, the girl dropped down her flag and we moved our gears, started racing.

I pulled the clutch harder and my bike started speeding up in the track within a second. I increased my speed, causing few other racers were left behind and it wasn't that difficult for me anyway though I haven't been here for six months.

Two years of experiences did make me a good racer on track but most of all, I loved the feels I got every time I come here. The harsh wind, the sounds of engines, the fights to reach the end line and everything in this track made me feel so peaceful. Though I always got home with wounds but it helped me forget some cold reality of my life.

I looked down at my metre and saw I have almost reached the maximum speed, my engines were ragging but that didn't stop me from slaying the track.

I completed few laps, not without injuring my knees as I never wore my knees pads in the tracks and suddenly out of nowhere, a racer was beside; trying to compete me.

I furrowed at him as he was ahead me in matter of few seconds. I wasn't a loser and so, I hurriedly pulled my clutch, levelling him as I increased my speed and in a blink of an eye finally I reached the end line, leaving him be the second. I won the race and that lighted up a giant smile on my lips. The feels were indescribeable.

I slowly left the clutch, lowering the speed and slowly and slowly my bike stopped. I dropped down the stand and my bike was parked nicely as I took my helmet out.

I shook my head and my hair were swaying before I ran a hand through it. People were cheering for me and just when I lowered my head, a bike came closer to me; the one I beat up just now.

I gazed him from head to toe and he slowly took off his helmet, looking at me straight in the eyes.

"You were good." He said in a blue and I rolled a tongue over my lips.

"Thanks." I replied shortly and he smiled at me, something was in his smile I could tell.

"Wanna have a face off?" He choked calmly and instantly my eyebrows were shot up, amazed and surprised.

"Well...why not?" I shrugged casually and he smiled slightly at me, nodding his head as he wore his helmet back. I followed suit and straightened my bike again before I rode it to the starting line.

I freed my gear, revved my engine as I turned to my side where he was doing the same. The smokes escaped from the exhausts every time I revved and he looked at me, smirking. He shifted his gaze to his front again and I looked ahead too, in the count of three again we released our clutches and the race started.

I was left stunned when in a second, he was 100 metres ahead me and that made me furious. He was too fast, I was literally left behind which caused me to change to the first gear to catch the speed. I clenched my jaw, pressed hard on the clutch as I tried to match him. He took a lap and I followed him behind, with a hard force I used, I was finally ahead him.

I smirked looking at my rear view mirror when he grunted and he quickly increased his speed. I didn't want to give him the chance as I sped even more and I was about to take the lap when suddenly something vibrated in my pocket, made me bounce and I lost my balance.

My front wheel was convulsing and I couldn't control the speed anymore, I bashed the block. I collapsed with my bike on me, trailing on the track and I tried to free myself by grabbing whatever thing I could but there was nothing to the point that we crashed onto another block before it stopped.

My body was numb, that was hell painful and I literally couldn't feel anything anymore. My helmet was already out and I really could feel hot liquids were rolling down from my head.

"Ahh!" I yelped, trying to get my leg out from under my bike and right then I felt crowd near me.

"Sir! Sir!" I heard a very familiar voice and I lifted my head up, though my vision was blurred but still I could see Aman running towards me.

He hurriedly scooted down and held my head on his lap as some people removed my bike off me.

"My bike..." I gazed at it which was damaged quite terribly and sighting it just stabbed my heart like anything.

I love my bike more than anything!

"Abhi bhi aap bike ki padi hai!" Aman growled dissatisfiedly at me, I tried to speak but I couldn't. My throat was paining, my head was getting heavy and my vision turned even more blurry, I was getting senseless and before I could know, I was already blacked out.

Hawa's POV

"Hussain!!" I screamed in fear as my eyes shot open and I abruptly sat straight, that was when I realized I was still on the floor while hugging the bouquet.

I exhaled heavily, closing my wet eyes but still a tear managed to escape as I brought my hand up and placed it on my forehead.

"Dreams..." I breathed out a sigh, wiping away the sweat beads on my as I opened my eyes again.

My heart was still jolting inside, I could feel I was still shivering and my body was cold. Whatever I saw in the dream, wasn't good.

"Hussain...why am I having a bad feeling?" I mumbled to myself, my heart beats didn't seem to calm down and my breaths were heavy.

I put my hand over my heart and sucked in a deep breath, Hussain's face came flashing in my eyes again and I stumbled. I shook my head and hurriedly stood up, placing the bouquet on the bed, I walked to my closet and took a dress out.

I then headed to the washroom and got myself changed before I entered my room again.

I adjusted my dupatta around my neck and stepped out of my room, heading to the back door and slipped my house. The first time ever I walked out of my house in these two years time or else, I never even left my room. I didn't find any comfortable place to be at except my room but today, I felt like letting myself free just for once.

I kept walking, I didn't know where should I go. All I know, I was suffocated in my room especially when the dream and Hussain's face kept banging in my head. I just needed a fresh air to calm myself and time for myself, alone.

The wind was quite heavy tonight and it somehow calmed me a little as I moved my feet down the street and found an old man was selling Gol Gappey.

"Gol Gappey lenge beti?" He asked and something pinched my heart.

"Oh before that, let me warn you. This is extremely spicy...I mean seriously damn spicy to the max. You're still up for it?"

"Jee Chacha. Jitna hai, utna de dijiye." I ordered the extremely spice one and that old man stared at me as if I was an alien but then he gave me the first plate anyway.

I took a first bite and that was my first and last bite; my stomach refused to take the second Gol Gappey. I didn't know if I was crying but a little that I know, my heart was in pain.

"Tum theek ho beti?" I heard a voice which instantly made me lift my head up. I saw that seller pulled out his chair and sat in front my, I ran the back of my hand on my cheeks.

"J...jee Chacha." I stammered and he smiled at me made me furrow.

"Mujhe pata hai tum bohat dard mein ho...tumhaare aankhon mein dikhta hai. Lekin beta, jo bhi hai, kabhi bhi...himmat mat haro. Zindagi aasan nahi hoti...har mord par imtehaan hai, muskilein, ghum, aansou, takleefein...bhale khushiyan nahi hoti lekin jeene se zyaada khoobsurat kuch nahi hai. Tum jeena sikho...khush rehna sikho, khushiyan aapne aap mil jayengi. Jab tum harr nahi maan'i toh end mein, tumhein khushiyan hi milengi. Bas himmat mat haro." He said looking straight into my eyes and I felt something hitched in my throat.

"Jeene ki wajah dhoond lo...tumhaari khushi, tum hi bana lo. Jab tum khush rahogi, toh dekna...zindagi haseen ho jayegi." He smiled warmly at me as he got up and patted my head before he walked off there to close his stall, leaving me stupefied here alone.

I gulped down his words and took in a deep breath. I then stood up and strolled to I don't know where with my mind kept travelling to the man's words until I realized I have reached fun fair.

I roamed my eyes around, the fair was already closed and no one was really here except me. I bit my bottom lip and slowly moved my feet to the roller coaster, I stopped at the barrier and placed my hand on it.

"Actually..."

"Actually?"

"Actually I'm scared!"

"What?!"

A slight chuckle escaped my mouth along with a tear rolled down to my chin and I closed my eyes.

"Shayad mere jeene ki wajah main kho chuki hoon." I spoke just above a whisper.

A loud thunder bounced me and I stepped onto my senses again while wiping my tears.

I hugged myself, it was quite cold and right then I heard a thunder along with light again which caused me to look up the skies just to find dark and reddish clouds; probably it was going to rain.

My feet suddenly halted when my eyes caught a three wheels ice cream stall. Something knocked my heart and I gulped down as I closed my eyes for a moment, inhaled deeply. I approached him and he looked up at me with a tired smile, I guessed he was packing.

"Aap stall close kar rahe hain?" I asked quietly and he nodded his head slightly.

"Jee Bibi...par koi nahi. Aap kia lenge?" He questioned me and I passed him a warm smile as I tucked few strands at the back of my eyes; they were disturbing me due to the heavy wind.

"Aik Vanile ice cream dijiye." I said and he opened the lid, taking out a Vanile cone ice cream.

"Yeh lijiye." He said while handing me the cone and I happily took it.

"Thank you, Bhai Sahaab." I replied while passing him his share.

"Baqi ke paise aap rakh lijiye." I said and he smiled in gratitude before I walked away from there.

I tore the cone's cover and started eating my ice cream when the clouds rambled again, right then I felt few droplets on my hand. It started raining and I hurriedly ran under a shelter nearby.

"Hawa come here!! Tum beemar ho jaaogi!"

A voice echoed in my ears and my heart skipped a beat, I felt myself was blown away when I absentmindedly walked out of the shelter.

It started raining heavily as I looked up and my ice cream slipped my hand. I closed my eyes, letting the cold beads fell on my face as I slowly stretched my hands out and stated spinning around very slowly, feeling the rain.

"Are you crazy? We'll fall sick!"

I could feel my lips were curved into a smile and in between those cold beads, there were warm liquids trailing down my cheeks. For some odd reasons, I felt so close to him right now.

"I miss you." I stopped twirling myself and lowered my head and opened my eyes slowly.

I don't remember for how long I stood like that, letting myself drenched until the rain stopped.

"Are you okay?" I heard a voice rom behind and immediately turned to my back, shocked.

"Aap?"

Shehryaar's POV

I landed in Mumbai for the first time ever and hurriedly texted Nida to inform her that I have reached safely before I grabbed a taxi to Hussain's apartment.

After half an hour on road, I finally reached Hussain's apartment and got out of the taxi after passing the driver his share.

I looked up at the apartment in front of me, 20 floors all together with only 5 apartments each floor. The compound really look good with tight security system and I guessed, rich people stay it was.

I clutched my bag tight and approached the guard house near the gate. I have never been here but I know exactly where did Hussain live. He have showed me pictures of his stay when he first got a lot here.

"Uhm...excuse me?" I choke out as I put my bag on the ground in front of the guard house before I looked up again.

"Yes?" The guard in Blue uniform responded and I took in a deep breath before I parted my lips.

"I'm here to meet Hussain. Hussain Asif." I told and he furrowed at me.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I can't let you in without permission." He replied and I smiled at him.

"Main Hussain ka bhai hoon." I told and he shot me a look which clearly stated that he didn't believe me.

"Haan main bhi toh Amitabh Bachan ka chota bhai hoon." He replied sarcastically looking at my face that I couldn't help but laugh at it.

"Nice one! But trust me, I'm his brother. Wait..." I said as I pulled my mobile out from my pocket and opened my Gallery.

"Here. Have a look." I said as I showed him my pictures with Hussain and then only he looked convinced.

"Oh...uhm I'm sorry." He replied lowly, his face colour flushed in embarrassment as he scratched his temple idiotically and I laughed looking at him.

"There's actually a lot of people will fool us by saying they are the actors' relatives. That's why...I'm sorry." He added again and I smiled at him as I shook my head.

"Nah it's okay. Can I meet him now?" I asked then and he sighed heavily.

"I'm sorry, Sir. He's not at his apartment...he went out just now." He told and I furrowed as I took a look at my wrist watch.

"At this hour?" I deepened my frown eyebrows mumbling to myself.

"Uhm...where did he go?" I asked as I laid my gaze on the guard's face and he looked hesitant a little.

"I'm asking you something." I narrowed my eyes at him and he gulped down.

"Hussain Sir went to...to bike race." He replied, that came to my ears like a sword and I my eyes went wide in utmost disbelief, I was left speechless.

"Bike race? Hussain's racing?" Slipped my tongue just in a whisper, I was too shocked and literally couldn't believe my ears.

Since when he's doing such thing?? Pata nahi aur kia kya karta hai yeh.

"Can you please give me the address? I'll meet him there." I said and the guard nodded his head without much thinking.

He jotted something a small piece of paper and then he handed me, I took it and read the address in mind.

"Keep my bag in his flat. I'll be back." I said looking up at him as I folded the paper.

"Sure, Sir." He replied while nodding his head and I quickly walked off there to find an Auto.

I got one and headed straight to the mentioned venue. The roads weren't quite busy as it was already past midnight but still I felt like eternity to reach the place. I was scared or probably got to know Hussain was involved in this unhealthy activity, made me shiver deep down.

He can't do this. He's not stupid...he knows this is dangerous.

"Why have you changed so much, Hussain?" I fluttered close my eyes as I shook my head unbelievably.

"Sir, hum pohanch gaye." The driver broke my chain of thoughts and made me open my eyes again.

"Okay. Aap yahin rukhiye...main aata hoon." I said and he nodded his head and I got out.

I travelled my eyes around the racetrack but could barely see anyone here, that told me maybe the race was over and I sighed heavily.

I will just meet Hussain at his flat but what if he refuses to meet me?

My heart whispered and I groaned internally. No matter what, I will only leave after I met him.

"Are you looking for someone? Or...you lost something here?" Just when I was about to leave, I heard someone approached me and I faound a group men wearing leather jackets and was sitting on superbikes, they were chit chatting. I guessed they must be racing too earlier.

"Uhm...yeah. I wanna meet Hussain actually. Hussain Asif." I quickly said as I stepped towards them and they furrowed at me.

"But who are you?" One of them asked and I sighed heavily.

"I'm his brother. America se aaya hoon." I told and all of them exchanged look with themselves, they looked convinced or maybe they didn't care who am I or where was I from.

"But he was rushed to the hospital just now. No?" A man spoke up questioning his friends with his frown eyebrows as if he was not sure but the rest nodded.

"Yeah. He met into an accident just now." Another one replied casually and I felt my pulses just stopped reacting. I couldn't feel my won heartbeat and for a moment, I felt myself was floating.

"W...what did you just say?" I choked out, my voice was shaken and I was shuddering visibly.

"Is...is he okay?" I asked in fear and they blinked their eyes at me.

"Uhm...we don't know, bro! He was brought to Bombay Hospital." One of them answered and I didn't wait any longer, I sprinted to the auto I came just now and jumped in.

"Bombay Hospital le chalo! Jaldi!!" I ordered, I didn't realize my voice was loud in panic.

Yeh kia kar diya tumne, Hussain?

Aman's POV

"Nurse! Nurse!" I ran after a nurse who just came out of the Emergency Ward with a steel tray in her hands but she just ignored me as she sped off.

I groaned aloud, I was getting pissed when they kept ignoring me. Like what the hell man! Just tell me what the heck was happening?

"Sister! Is he okay??" I chased another nurse who was about to get in the ward and she stopped as she held the doorhandle.

"We don't know, Sir. You have to wait for the doctor." She said and without waiting for my reply, she got in the ward and the door was locked again.

"Ugh!!" I growled as I kicked the resting chair at the corridor frustratingly.

I marched in front of the ward impatiently as I kept declining all the calls I have been receiving especially from Hussain Sir directors and producers. I was not in state to answer anything and I didn't know how did they get this news so fast when the race was actually closed activity. Only certain people could enter the compound and everyone at the racetrack was already aware of Hussain Sir's status and as far as I know, they would never leaked his accident news nor his racing habit.

After half an hour, the doctor came out from the ward and I hurriedly rushed towards him.

"Doctor!! Doctor, is he okay??" I choked out impatiently and he took in a deep breath.

"He's not critical but he's in need of AB+ blood group. I've gave a call to the blood bank but currently we are running out of stock. So, could you arrange it?" The doctor replied and I took in a deep breath, I was so much relieved hearing him.

"Please make it fast. If we delay it, then I have no guarantee. He might fall into critical condition." He added again and I felt something hitched in my throat when I heard a voice behind me.

"My blood group is AB+."

------------------------

Assalamualaikum!

How was the chapter?

This chap was so hard to write. -_-

Did you guys get confused?

Did the Dhoom music gives you the vibes he was racing? Hahaha I love the music tho! XD ♡

VOTE and COMMENT please.

Till we meet again! Take care. I love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 13.9K 31
Marriage...a very beautiful word yet full of life surprises. If one gets married with the love of their life, then it's beautiful. But what about a f...
301K 13.3K 59
"mom I don't wanna marry him. Not on any condition " She said and left the room. while I was standing here dumbfounded. She just rejected me. She re...
180K 7.3K 29
"ˢⁱᵗᵃᵃʳᵒⁿ ˢᵉ ᵃᵃᵍᵉ ʲᵃʰᵃⁿ ᵃᵘʳ ᵇʰⁱ ʰᵃⁱⁿ, ᵃᵇʰⁱ 𝘐𝘴𝘩𝘲 ᵏᵉ ⁱᵐᵗⁱʰᵃᵃⁿ ᵃᵘʳ ᵇʰⁱ ʰᵃⁱⁿ" ✨So Let the romance flow in Air, Don't know if we'll get our equal shar...
110K 10.3K 17
This story is based on the most popular tv show "Biggboss14" where two beautiful souls gonna meet to form "Doh jism Ek jaan " where destiny is gonna...