Corruption (OLD)

By ParadoxicStars

You died. Again. But, when you woke up... You were back at the beginning. You didn't reset... but something w... More

Something is Wrong.
Running Far, Far Away...
...And Straight Into Trouble
Welcome to Snowdin!
Leaving Already?
Questions Answers
Undyne
Hot Hot Hotland
Authors Note
More and More Encounters
Another Authors Note
Oh Dear...
Not Friends
Spiders
Traps
Dinner (Date?) With The Skeletons
The Core of Everything
You Remember Everything
Question! (Authors Note)
Judgement Day
Asgore, King Of The Monsters
Where... Where Are You?
Update On The Author
Home (Underfell Ending)
I'm so sorry. (Authors Note)
A New Beginning, And A Profuse Thank You. (Authors Note)

Back to Snowdin?

8.8K 337 392
By ParadoxicStars

You closed your eyes tightly. He had been wanting to kill you since the beginning, and now nothing could stop him. But... Nothing happened. So you peeked one eye open, and he seemed to be studying you. More specifically, your arm.

"How the fuck did you make it this far if you're so clumsy and stupid?" Well that was rude.

"Rude." You muttered, voicing your thoughts. "There are lasers over there. I can't get through them. I got burned. Are you finally going to kill me now?" You asked, almost dejectedly. Flowey had, surprisingly, stayed fairly quiet, but was glaring at the skeleton quite a bit.

"Nah." Sans grinned, his sharp teeth showing. "My bro and I decided to help you get to Asgore. It'll be interesting to see if you can get past him." At your confused and curious look, he scowled. "Don't read too much into it, kid."

"I'm not a kid." You grumbled. He held his hand out to you, and you simply stared at it.

"You're burned badly, and you won't get far with that untreated. Best way to treat that is water or something cold. So, take my damn hand so I can take you back to Snowdin." He snapped. Even being somewhat kind, he was still an ass.

"We should trust you why?" Flowey finally spoke up.

"Look at it this way: I can tell you how to get past the lasers, and lead you to Asgore, as well as help you right now, or I can leave you to your own devices and you'll die. Or, I guess I could kill you. You'll just have to take your chances, won't ya?" His grin was almost cheeky now. You grabbed his hand finally, and felt a weird sensation, like you were being pulled sharply through darkness, and it was hard to breathe for a moment. Suddenly, the red, cracked land of Hotland wasn't there. It was the soft, fluffy, white snow-covered ground of Snowdin. You looked at Sans in almost awe. "Teleportation." He shrugged.

"Teleportation. Right. Totally normal." You blinked, the white landscape throwing you off a little. You scooped up some snow and put it on your arm with a slight hiss. It hurt like hell, but the snow also felt good on the overly-warm burn.

"Don't do that. It's too cold, it'll shock your system." Sans chastised you. You gave him a look, and he frowned. "What? I'm assuming it's the same for humans like it is for monsters who actually have skin."

"You care. Does this make us friends?" You teased and he scowled, shoving his hands in his pockets. 

"Fuck no." He growled, trudging through the snow. "C'mon, let's go."

"Wait, where?" You asked, but followed, ignoring Flowey's worried mumbling.

"My house. Cold water and bandages is what you need."

"So you try to kill me, chase me down, and injure me, and now you help me. I don't get it, friend." You intentionally called him 'friend' just to piss him off. It worked.

"Not friends. I took an interest in ya. You're the most interesting thing by far to happen to this place in a long time. You'll never make it to the castle without help anyways. Undyne would never help you, Alphys is nuts, that damn robot of hers is unpredictable. My bro and I are your best bet." He smirked. "You're stuck with us, human."

"I've got a name, you know. Frisk." You point out.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." The two of you, plus Flowey, reached his house. It was small-ish, with two stories. You followed him inside, grateful for the warmth that was in there. It was cold outside, and you were dressed for Hotland, not Snowdin. Without being told to do so, you made yourself comfortable on the couch. There was a tv in front of it. The house was fairly neat, with a few things left about and messy. There were three doors upstairs, you noted, and assumed it was bedrooms and maybe a bathroom. Did skeletons need a bathroom? Hmm.... You weren't sure, actually.

Sans came over with a first aid kit and a small bowl of cold water. He-surprisingly gentle-used the cold water on the burn, drawing out the heat. It felt so much better and you visibly relaxed because of it. Then, he wrapped it with bandages. You were surprised by his kindness and gentleness. He wasn't scowling or smirking. He looked calm, but focused on the task at hand. He could deny friendship all he wanted, but you were so friends.

"Where's your brother?" You asked suddenly, noticing the absence of the taller, slightly scarier skeleton.

"I left 'im at Alphys' lab, and found you in Hotland. So, he's... Probably in Hotland at this point, looking for us." He said thoughtfully, pulling the bandage tight and putting the rest of the first aid stuff away. "There." He nodded with a slight smirk.

"Thank you." You said sincerely. He said nothing at this point, standing to put everything away.

"D'you want to head back to Hotland now? I'm sure your damn tired of monsters and the Underground. You wanna go home." He said, almost solemnly, in a much more serious tone that threw you off. "It's not gonna be easy. Gettin' through Hotland, and the Core. Lots of traps are set, thanks to that stupid lizard. You pissed her off pretty good. And then Asgore himself will be hell."

You blinked at him, his friendliness and warning still throwing you off. "I can do it, I think." You nodded firmly, a sense of determination filling you. "I can do it. I can get through."

"Asgore isn't gonna let you just leave. You'll have to fight him. You can't talk your way out of that one, or slip by." He warned you.

"I'll find a way. I don't want to hurt anyone if I don't have to." Then you had a thought. "Do you have a flower pot?"

What? That was incredibly random. "Why the fuck would I have a flower pot? Why do you need one?" He scowled again.

"I told Flowey I'd find him a nice flower pot and put dirt in it so he can travel in dirt." You said simply. He just stared at you.

"Humans are so fucking weird. Maybe there's one in the shed. It's out back."

You stood up excitedly. "Oh, I love traveling on your shoulders, Frisk, but I miss dirt." Flowey smiled as the two of you went to the shed outside. Sure enough, there was a cracked flower pot there. You dug up the snow and found the soft dirt beneath it, and filled the pot with the dirt. Flowey happily hopped into the dirt and wriggled down into it with a deep sigh. "Oh this feels so much better. I should be back to my full strength soon!" You lifted the flower pot and carried it back inside the house. Sans was still there, and he seemed to be deep in thought.

"We can go now." You said quietly, interrupting his thought. He looked a little startled at your sudden appearance, but nodded. You settled Flowey's pot in your backpack-which surprisingly lasted this long-and took his outstretched hand, feeling the tug of teleportation again. You were back where you were before: in front of the lasers. Papyrus was walking towards this location too.

"Ah, there you are Sans. The human is okay?" Papyrus asked, showing slight concern. For Papyrus, the concern was fake. For Sans, it was all too scarily real.

"Yeah, damn brat got a little burned but she's fine now." He shrugged, adopting an indifferent attitude.

"Once again, I have a name. It's still Frisk." You point out, crossing your arms. Neither skeleton brother gave you a second glance at that comment.

"So the lasers. You see the blue ones? If you stand still when they pass you, you'll be fine. The orange ones you have to actually move through. I promise you'll be fine." Sans explained to you. You nodded slowly. Flowey voiced more concerns, but Sans had been kind to you. A friend to you. You had to trust his word now. So carefully, oh so carefully, you approached the laser puzzle. You did as he said for each color, having a couple close calls, but made it through that puzzle. On the other side, you could turn it off, so you did so. The skeletons walked over to you easily, now that there were no lasers in the way of travel.

"How much further is the castle with the famous Asgore in it?" You asked curiously. Papyrus scoffed at your casual comments about the king.

"Through Hotland, and then the Core, which powers all of the Underground. So... Not much more before the Core, I think." Sans explained with a bored tone. "There's some hotel thing at the entrance to the Core. You could stop there if you wanted."

You nodded thoughtfully, gripping the straps of your backpack. Filled with determination again, you marched forward, with the skeleton brothers behind you. One was only thinking of taking your soul, and the other was amused by your antics, thinking you were actually kind of cute with how much you were determined to get through this.

Sans was so fucked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
74.2K 1.4K 36
Bunk Bed Junction, the band of three young teenagers that love to play rock in city of music, Vinyl City. Zuke, Mayday and (y/n) were unstoppable, un...
11.6K 453 113
Hey there I decided to make my first oneshots book because my brain says so and I really wanted to do this for a while so yeah!
32.7K 1.8K 13
Chou Tzuyu, a orphanage girl wanting to end her life because no one wants to adopt her. In short she doesn't feel loved or important to anyone. But w...