Once Upon a Time- Regina's da...

By amber_rose_mills

After Mallory had been turned good, we thought all was well. But not with Jasmine trying to take Amber away f... More

Note
Amber
Writers block
Amber
Update
Regina
Amber
Jade
Jasmine
Jade
Juliet
Regina
Juliet
Amber
Juliet
Amber
Amber
Regina
Amber
CHARACTER NAME CHANGE!
Amber
Amber
Regina
Amber
Amber
Regina
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Rose
Mallory
Regina
Rose
Rose
Belle
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Mallory
Amber
Amber
Amber
Regina
Next part

Amber

201 13 0
By amber_rose_mills

I'm mopping the floor, and Mallory is reading in her chair. It's the sequel to How To Be More Evil. She's completely oblivious. I bet if it rained confetti she wouldn't even notice. I hear a creak, and I turn around to see a figure in the doorway. A couple steps closer lets me know it's Rose. I cock my head questioningly, and she gives me the shush sign. Then, she runs in, picks up the bucket of mop water, and dumps it on Mallory's head. Mallory splutters, then gets up, an expression of utter rage on her face.

"Well that plan didn't work," Rose says, looking confused.

"What did you think would happen?" I ask.

"I though she would melt," Rose says sheepishly.

Mallory tackles Rose and pins her to the ground, hands on her throat. I can't let her do this. I get a running start and push Mallory off of her, but she just turns it around and pins me instead. Rose takes out a bag of dust and throws it on her. Mallory groans in pain as her hands are forced behind her back. She gives a little nod of her head, and Rose is frozen. There's no one left to save me, but Mallory can't hurt me, so it seems we are stuck.

Then Mallory shifts her weight from my stomach to my chest. Then I feel her inching towards my throat, until she is crushing my windpipe. I can't breathe. This is her inventive way of killing me. I smile.

"What are you smiling about? I'm killing you!"

"I love you, Mallory."

I close my eyes and become still.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 6K 37
Instead of going along with Bella's choice, what if Edward had taken action against the child growing inside her? Story is not for the faint-hearted...
452 0 12
Now that the Cullens are back, this went back to normal for now. Victoria still around, kya still hasn't forgiven the Cullens. Though her bending is...
19K 964 46
He let her go, thinking it was for the better, but she wasn't the thing he left behind.
12K 230 30
Everything was going wrong. It couldn't get any better for Aaliyah. She didn't think she could move on, that's until she met him.