The Bad Boy And The Badass (C...

By livelaughlove2013

"You don't seem like a nerd so what are you?" He asked raising an eyebrow as he eyed my black rimmed glasses... More

The Bad Boy And The Badass
Chapter One
Chapter Two:
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Importance notice
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Sorry
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Epilogue Part #1
Epilogue #2 - The final chapter
Sequel Information
SEQUEL IS UP

Chapter Eight

202K 5.9K 1K
By livelaughlove2013

It’s really short but it’s my go at Bentley’s POV

Not edited.

Chapter Eight:

Bentley's POV:

Why was she being so difficult. After everything I had done for her she didn't bealieve that i was truely cared about her. How stupid was she? I would do anything for her. If she didn’t think that she wanted me, then I was going to show her what she was missing.

As Monday morning came by I had a plan. If she was going to act like she didn’t want me I was going to do the same to her. I pulled my motorbike up in front of the school and swung my leg over. I glided through the doors and waited for the girl to arrive. It didn’t take long, she stepped up next to me in a tight mini skirt and tank top looking like another school slut.

“I heard you in the market for a girlfriend,” she stated twirling a lock of hair around her finger. If she was trying to look cute then she needed some lessons in that department.

“That’s correct, are you in?” I asked already getting bored.

“Of course what do you need me to do?” I was about to reply when I noticed Lexi rounding the corner. Quick as I could I pressed this new girl what ever her name was against the locker, attacking her lips with mine. Even though she was hot she did nothing for me. Her kiss was to sloppy and gross.

Luckily Lexi was on top form, a few seconds in to the kiss a felt a hand tug on mine collar pulling me back. Surprised by her strength I fall back on to the ground grunting with as I landed with a thump. Next she hip bumped the girl before opening her locker and acted like that hadn’t just happened.

“Feel free to carry on somewhere else,” I heaved myself off the ground I watched as she grabbed her notebook and then turned to face me. “Do I have something on my face or do you just like creeping people out?” she asked.

“I was wondering if I steered at it hard enough would it get any better to look at,” I lied trying to think of the quickest come back I could. Even in my ears it sounded weak.

“Last time I checked you liked the look of my face.” She retorted.

“That was a mistake over the weekend I found better things,” I lied again, hoping thatmy new girlfriend would play along.

“Like me,” she cut in. Perfect timing. Lexi raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms leaning back against the locker.

“And who are you the new slut?” she asked looking the girl up and down.

“I’m Mandy his new girlfriend,” So that was her name, interesting.

“Girlfriend, congratulations Bent I never thought you’d do it,” Just hearing the words out loud made me feel uncomfortable. I never wanted a girlfriend, I was only doing it so that she would realise that she wanted me.

“Ah, thanks I guess. You don’t mind?” I asked, not thinking about what I was saying. The words slipped out of my mouth before I could stop them.

“If you want to get AIDS then I have no problem with that.” She joked. Standing up she straightened her leather jacket before turning to Mandy. “I’d get him checked out if I were you, he’s slept with half the population.”

“Whatever you say bitch,” Mandy muttered as she walked away. I immediately cringed knowing that Lexi didn’t take name calling very nicely.

“watch you back girl!” she called surprising me that she didn’t stop. She ducked into a class room leaving Mandy and I alone.

“Who is she?” Mandy asked turning around to look at me.

“That’s Lexi Dylan,’  I informed her tearing my gaze from the place   Lexi had left.

“That’s the girl that everyone’s talking about. God i heard that she was a bitch but i didn’t expect her to think she was that much better then everyone else.”

I shrugged Mandy’s arm off my shoulder and turned to face her.

“Thanks for being my pretend girlfriend but I don’t think we need to play it anymore.” She opened her mouth in shock and looked up at me questioningly.

“You’ve got to be kidding me, I just helped you out of that and your going to dump me.” She clarified. “You like her don’t you. Holey crap bad boy Bentley finally found the girl of his dreams and she doesn’t want him. “

It was my turned to look shocked. How the hell she did she figure all that out. I was about to brush it off and tell her that she had it all wrong, when she held up her hand to silence me.

“Look, I know what’s it like to be in love with someone that didn’t love you back so I’ll help you. When you need to make her jealous I’ll be there.”

“And why would you do that?” I asked her.

“Because by going out with you it will make me one of the most popular girls in the school. Boys will want me, girls will want to be me.’ I rolled my eyes and scoffed. Of course she would do anything to become popular.

“I guess it could work, Ill see you at lunch.” I told her before turning and heading down the hall.

 I made it to class just as the bell rung. The teacher gave me a pointed look before starting the roll. I made my way to the back of the class room and sat next to Josh. It was kind of weird being best friends with my sisters boyfriend. Like when they fought it was as if I had to choose sides. That’s  why I just kept out of it.

“You heard the news?” he asked leaning over so that he only had to whisper.

‘Nope but I bet your going to tell me,’

“New boy coming to the school, apparently he’s some hot shot that’s apparently best friends with Lexi Dylan.”

“Serious?” I asked suddenly interested. He nodded a smile appearing on his face.

“Also I heard that they apparently dated a few years back.”

“What? Lexi dating a boy that’s something I’d like to see.”

“I think that this boy might just be someone that we should introduce ourselves to.” I nodded my head.

“I think so to.” I agreed.

 We both fall silent when the teacher slammed a book down on my desk.

“if you have something to say why don’t you share it with the class.”

“We were just talking about how wonderful you look today. Have you losted some weight?” I asked sarcastically. The teacher looked as fat as always with his long grey hair tied back into a low ponytail. It was so oil that it shone under the class room.

He wrapped his hands around waist and stood up proudly.

“I didn’t think you would notice but I have been going to the gym recently.” He told me. I heard Josh snort with laughter. After a few seconds i couldn’t hold it in anymore. I leant backwards howling with laughter as the rest of the class joined in as well.

“If you are making fun of me then you better get out of this class room right now,” he pointed one of his short chubby fingers towards the door.

“Whatever, but seriously you might want to work a little harder at your gym sessions.’

“Go to the principals office I don’t want to deal with you right now.” He tone was angry or gumpy it was more of a ‘I cant believe I have to send you out again’ tone.

Instead of being the good little boy and going to the office like I was told, I made my way out towards the car park and jumped on my bike. Just as I pulled on my helmet I felt my phone vibrate.

Pulling it out I read the text from Holly:

Lexi wants to throw a party on Friday. Can you send around the invites. –H

I’ll do it now, but you owe me –B

What ever I’ll make you dinner. Love ya –H

I did what she’d asked and sent the invites around to everyone I knew.

Just as I finished sending the last text, I spotted none other then Lexi herself stomping over to her car. Her black hair flew behind her, she looked like a dark angel.

She jumped in her car and sped out of the school. I wondered what she’d done to get kicked out this time. Knowing her she probably told a teacher something she didn’t want to hear.

Lexi was like a puzzle that was almost impossible to solve.

One minute she’s a nice person, like when she’s with my sister. Then next she a snappy little bitch, like she is with me.

It wasn’t that I tried to bring out the bad in her, it was just that every time I’m around her I feel like I can’t control my thoughts or words.

The only way to know for sure that I wasn’t going to do anything stupid or embarrassing was to say something that would hurt her. But then the times that I tried to be nice just pushed her away even more.

God girls are so confusing. I thought they liked it when girls were honest, but know she just judges me on my reputation. If I judged her on what people said I would be signing her into a crazy peoples home.

Maybe, just maybe if I got close with this old friends of hers, he could let me know the secret of getting  her.

I’m a genus.

Pulling out my phone I texted Josh:

I’m going home. Find this friend of Lexi’s and invite him round –B

It only took a few seconds for him to reply.

Sure I’ll text you when it’s done –J

A plan was already forming in my head as I drove home.

A/N

I’m sorry that it’s short. I’ll update whenever possibly.

That will probably be either tomorrow or the next day.

Tell me what you think

xxxx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 20.2K 35
yizhan Fanfic Cover by Dayavi
24.2K 383 26
The story of The Fox and the Hound is about a fox cub named Tod and a hound puppy named Copper becoming friends but didn't know they're supposed to b...
4M 86.5K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
228K 13.6K 69
Beynika g!p Beyoncรฉ couldn't be any more different than Onika but with love, family, friends and drama in the way; they were just alike. After so muc...