Kiko Maris or whatever.......

By Sun-Shine-Black

Its about the young Tsukiko, whose mother forbid her to use the name she was given at birth. Therefore she go... More

Kiko Maris or whatever.......
Yay me, for reading that survivalguide!
You know, that i know.
Presentation and a new friend.
Kakashi's pov.
First day at school and adoption?!
Short chapter of the unknowned visiter in our world.
TARGET ANGRY! TARGET ANGRY! And Flames to dust.
Kakashi's pov again.
You just hurt my virgin eyes it burns! Oh and somebody keeps looking at us.
The pov of the great Kakashi Hatake (again... O_o)
I present the team! And my FIRST APOLOGY EVER!
Which pov it is? Kakashi's.... =_= But its short like really short.
Playing a game and getting new rules.
The test. Do you really see me as a dog? Naruto-niichan?
Cat attack and a new mission...
The journey.(Short chapter, because my ipad ate the long ones)
My friends, my family, my home.
Kakashi's pov, once again!!! O_o
A dream?
The enemy's pov!
I got go idea of what to call this chapter..... Sorry....
Where did my shoe go?
Sorry!
So much for the great Sharingan Kakashi....
I'm bored!!!
So what you mean to say is...
The first test
Running from the hospital and mad Ibiki
How I got my scroll.
You can't just lick people!
How can it be that I can't turn my back on you three?
I don't like you.
The preliminary
What wasn't funny? Otou-sensei~?
Its blood, silly!
I won!
Author's note
Sorry!!! Not an update!
The Mizukage
The Mizukage's letter
The Raikage
The Raikage's letter
Bad Pit Stop.
The Tsuchikage
Bad Pit Stop 2
The Kazekage
I'm home!
The prank-war
Today was a fun day
The third exam
Poor Raven. Bad Crow!
I got dangoes.
The end of the book.
Sequel

Getting lost.

3.7K 161 15
By Sun-Shine-Black

Tsukiko's pov:

Chaos, chaotic, bad, wrong.

Everything's wrong. Nothing's right. People were running all over, somehow I had been seperated from Otou-sensei. I had heard him call for me, but people were screaming and I couldn't find him.

I felt lost. Sure, I grew up on the street, but I had never been in a mass hysteria and I didn't know what to do. Why were everybody screaming and running around? There's no sense in this!

What am I supposed to do, when everybody suddenly loses their minds?

I had been pushed around and pulled forcefully out of the arena by the panicking mobs, they hadn't cared where they stepped or who was hit or hurt by them in their panic, so when I finally got out of the mob, I found myself alone, bruised and battered, on some street, that I didn't really know. It looked old and I couldn't help but wonder where I was...

I walked down street after street trying to trace my steps back to the arena, but every street was just empty and unfamiliar. It all looked the same and whenever I finally found somebody else and was about to ask for directions they just kept running past me while screaming...

That's just rude.

Did Naruto actually fart? Was that what all this was about?

That's a bit over the top, a complete exaggeration...

I sighed as the sun slowly went down over the hokage mountains, how was I supposed to get back? Tiredly I sat down on a step in front of somebody's house and yawned. Hours had I spend on the streets, but I hadn't been able to find back and now there's no more people to ask for help....

I leaned up the house behind me and closed my eyes, just for a moment, I was really tired. Being lost seems to make you tired...

Of course the moment became a minute, that became two and soon I had fallen asleep.

I guess, that I was more lucky than anything, that the one who found my sleeping self was a konoha ninja, who knew, that I lived with Otou-sensei. He brought me to Ibiki, who send a message to Otou-sensei and put me to bed. Or so I assumed, since I woke up at his house the next day, with no Otou-sensei fighting with Ibiki about handing me over.

I found Ibiki in the kitchen, where he looked sad. As it turned out the old man died, Snakey killed him. Ibiki had said it quickly in a slightly harsh tone, but it only really seemed like he was mad at himself, he seemed to think that he let the old man down. Yet he refused to admit it and I didn't want to fight, so I dropped the subject. The old man was dead...

The funeral was beautiful, sad, but beautiful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.8K 33
The foreseen future leads to her death. Due to her family special bloodline. So they took action. Kakashi Hatake came back from and anbu mission and...
84.2K 1.9K 30
Tsukiko had had it rough. Living with her slightly psychotic mother was hell for her and she had scars to prove it. She knew who her father was and w...
1.3M 34K 31
Mariah Kira, she's known nothing but pain, loneliness, and betrayal her whole life. All of this has lead her to a path of isolation not letting anyon...
1M 26.1K 33
Kakashi took in an orphan girl a few years back, her name? Ayame Kawa. Now that she is Kakashi's legal daughter, her name is Ayame Kawa Hatake. A kin...