Crimson

بواسطة anystasya

||Barry Allen|| Where a sarcastic blonde clashes with a sweet brunette. A team that even Central City certain... المزيد

author's note
synopsis
awkward hugs and train stations
barry allen
unpacking is for the weak
mornings with pippin hart
the flash and his groceries
movie night
who is cisco ramon
pippin goes out
next stop: hell
signs of trouble
together again
meet the parent
awkward conversations 101
how to survive a kidnap
finding felicity
saving felicity
this girl is on fire
hospitals are never fun
squabbles are never fun
meet the other parent
trust's a game
hope or lack thereof
hearts were made to be broken
hearts were made to be broken 2
dead or alive
don't touch my fruitgushers
run
first act
second act
the end

game over

9.7K 333 115
بواسطة anystasya

^browsing through the wide expanse of the Internet when I found this soooo
here it is

Not gonna lie, I was so excited writing this chapter
Almost as excited as I was when I saw we have THIRTY  FIVE THOUSAND VIEWS

Thanks to those who voted/commented/shared and being supes awesome

Recently got hooked on Daredevil and finished the whole friggin' thing in like a week and now I don't know what to do with my life

Shoot me now🔫

⚡️⚡️⚡️

Pippin detested the color pink.

When she was young, it seemed a lame stereotype. Girls like pink.
Pippin also detested stereotypes so she had always insisted on never wearing pink.
She had slowly begun to hate it, which probably wasn't normal but that was okay because Pippin wasn't really that normal anyway.

Now, as she stared at the soft, pink walls of the room the masked men had tossed her in, she hated it even more.

She hated that these four walls held her back from Felicity, Oliver, and Barry.
Her hand smacked against the wall, echoing in the ample room.

It was simple, a mattress, a toilet, a sink, a lamp, even a shower.
She was surprised it was such a big room.
She was expecting a small dungeon room with chains or rats which captured the essence of Chekov's soul.

She doubted he had kept that name.
It sounded too Russian to him and he had always been in love with America.
He had probably changed his name to Bob or Joe or something like that.

She snorted at the thought, the noise echoing the slightest around the space.
Thinking about Chekov made her stomach churn, especially the thought about meeting him soon.

She sat cautiously on the bed, rubbing at her temples and hoping this was all a bad dream.
Every second that she spent in this place would bring a torrent of memories that she had spent years trying to bury. Every second that went by, she kept chanting to herself to keep calm.

There was no use with that monster.

The only upper hand she had was to act opposite of how he knew she would.
With an angry sigh that echoes across the room, she propped her head in her hands.
There was no use looking for any weapons or any objects she could use as weapons.
Chekov was too smart for that, he knew how she worked.

She scoffed a little at that.
How terrible that the person who knew her the most was the same person she hated the most.
Her finger darted to the scar just under her clavicle, almost thoughtfully.
So much silence in the room was starting to irritate her.

She was used to Felicity's awkward ramblings, Oliver's witty quips, and Barry's warm laugh.

Barry.
The image of his limp, unconscious form made her choke back a whimper.
She should've done something, anything but her body had immediately frozen in fear.

That sent another pang down her spine.
No matter how hard she tried to hide the fact she wanted to hide the feeling, an urge to hold his hand or see his smile was growing stronger.
She tugged at the ends of her hair, closing her eyes.

She heard the footsteps outside the door long before there was a knock.
A polite knock but she knew whoever was knocking would come in anyway.

A false sense of courtesy in a deadly place.
Her gray eyes flickered open and seemed to harden as the doorknob twisted in its socket.
A blank look replaced her features, an almost haunting look as she met the eyes of the man that had entered.

"Chekov."
The word ripped out of her mouth as if it pained her to say it.
Her tone made the man's grin widen.

"Alexandria, my dear."
He closed the door behind him.

"We meet again."

⚡️Hours earlier⚡️

"If I see one more police officer, I think I'm going to scream."

Pippin growled, Barry chuckling by her side.
"Yeah, I think we've had enough of the police today."

A nod was sent his way from her place on the couch, her head falling comfortably on his side.
She felt his lips press against her temple, then again near her jaw.
Her heart raced as he continued placing gentle kisses down her skin, lingering on a spot just under her jaw.

Her fingers ran up his forearm to grip his skin tightly.
"If you're trying to distract me, you sure know how to do it.
Her foggy gray eyes met his emerald ones as he chuckled huskily, a sound that sent chills down her spine.

"Can we make out now?"

She cracked a grin at that, feeling his hands crawl up her waist to run down her spine.

"As much as I would love to,"
Her lips were practically against his as she whispered to him in a teasing fashion.
"I still want to talk about this before we do anything we may regret."

He shuddered as her fingertips danced up his arm and down.
There was a brief moment of silence where both of them retreated into their thoughts, although her fingers still cradled his wrist in her hands loosely and his arms were still securely caging her body against his.

"Why don't we make eggs instead?" With that, she pulled apart, shooting him a mischievous grin.

"You only want me for my eggs." Barry mumbled begrudgingly but he still stood up.

"Of course I do." Pippin laughed, tugging herself up with some help from him.
She positioned herself in her usual spot on the counter next to the oven while Barry rummaged through the fridge.

"Are you scared?"

The question came seemingly out of nowhere and it made Pippin's eyes jerk towards Barry who didn't look up from his rummaging.

"About the fact a man I've known and tried to avoid for most of my life is now trying to kill me?" She retorted rather sharply.
"Of course not."

Barry shot her a questioning look.

"Look, I have you, Oliver, and a horde of police officers waiting to get this guy." She reassured, probably more to herself than Barry.
He placed his hands on either side of her legs while studying her with that inquisitive look of his.

"You know I would do anything to keep you safe."
His thumb darted across her knuckles slowly then quickly then slowly again in a strange but calming rhythm.

"Why?"
The overwhelming urge to run her fingers through his hair hit Pippin as he smiled.

"Because I really do care for you." He brought her hand to his lips and placed a lingering kiss on her skin.

"I do too." She muttered after a brief moment of silence.

"You what?" That mischievous smile graced his features again and it made Pippin roll her eyes.

"I care about you too, doofus." She repeated, meeting his gaze almost shyly.
His smile grew into a grin as he squeezed her hand.

"Don't get too excited there." She added, trying to hide her blush with no success.
He tugged a little on a runaway strand of her golden hair before he tucked it behind her ear.
"No promises."

Pippin rolled her eyes but wasn't able to wipe the smile off of her face.
What happened next was something neither of them expected.

The lights switched off.
A frigid chill soaked through Pippin's bones as she automatically clutched Barry's shirt, his arms wrapping around her waist.

"Barry?" She hated how her voice sounded so small and insignificant in the dark.
Her fingers held onto Barry's arm, something safe to root her in place.

"It's okay." Barry's hand cupped her cheek, the other bringing her even closer.
"I'm here."

Those two little words made Pippin exhale shakily and relax her hold on him.

"Where are Oliver and Felicity?" She whispered, trying to make out his form in the darkness.

"On the roof of the next building." Oliver's voice crackled on the intercom, the small earpiece in Pippin and Barry's ears coming to life.

"Movement on the west side." Felicity's no-nonsense voice rang through the silence, calming Pippin even more.

"You ok, Pip?" Oliver sounded worried, Barry too by the way he gripped her even tighter.

"Yeah, just a little spooked." Pippin whispered, taking in a deep breath.
"What do we do now, Oliver?" Barry's calm tone helped her nerves, she could just make out his silhouette in the dark.

"Sit tight, some of the police officers are checking out the perimeter."
The line fell silent, allowing Barry and Pippin to slowly make their way into the living room.
Every single creak their footsteps made on the floor made Pippin jump a little.

And every time, Barry would rub her shoulder in a reassuring motion.
A light flickering on made both of heir heads snap towards the source.

The TV was on, the channels changing quickly in a strange manner.
Finally, a staticky picture flashed across the screen before a message displayed on it.
Barry tightened his grip on her waist at the word.

Alexandria.

"Barry."
He turned her frame to face his, hands cupping her now dangerously pale cheeks.
"I'm going to keep you safe."

She didn't stop him from placing a sweet kiss on her lips, the action relaxing her body.
The promise should've reassured her but why was a tiny part of her doubtful.
Before she could say anything, the comm flickered back to life.

"Someone hacked the wireless in your house, Barry," Felicity's voice came over the line and she sounded busy.
"I'm trying to trace their IP address but the sucker's sneaky."

A banging made Pippin and Barry jump.

"That came from the basement." The lighting from the TV shadowed half of Barry's face which gave off an eerie look.

"You'd better not go check it out and leave me here." Pippin hissed at him and surprisingly, that made him chuckle a little.

"I've watched enough horror movies to know that means instant death or something."
She sighed in relief, linking his hand with hers.
"But then again, none of those people have superpowers."

That earned him a smack on the arm.

"This doesn't make sense." Felicity's voice once again graced their ears, instantly diverting their attention.

"What is that supposed to mean?"
"It means that I was able to trace him,"

Despite the good news, Felicity seemed agitated.
"That's good-"
"Pippin, I traced his signature to inside the house. He's there."
All the blood left Pippin's face, her legs buckling underneath her.

"Get out of there, now!" Oliver's voice seemed muted, only the sounds of the TV amplified.
Fear crawled up her body as an icy hold, rooting her to the spot.

The picture was of a man grinning.
She could see the interior of Barry's basement as the man, Chekov, continued to laugh.
It echoed around her mind, her hand ripping out of Barry's to clutch her head.

"Alexandria."
She squeezed her eyes shut, shaking her head.
"No, no, no, no."

Her chanting along with the booming voice were the only two things her hearing seemed to capture.
Other than the hammering of her heart.
The laughing ended abruptly, Pippin looking up to see Barry trashing the TV.
Somewhere in between her panic attack, the lights had switched on.

At the same time, Oliver came barreling in through the door, his hood in tatters behind him.
"Masked men," He panted while he tried to explain, his eyes darting to Pippin's form on the floor to Barry and his bloody fist from smashing in the screen of the TV.

"His masked men, he's here."
Pippin stared at the floor, her arms shaking as she saw the shadow form on the floor.

"Barr-"
The lights switched off again as a masked hand pulled her into some form of armor.
She could hear shouting, fighting, fist against flesh, groans, and Oliver's voice shouting something.
Instincts began to kick in and she managed to bite the hand that covered her mouth.

An agitated yell booming in her ear made her wince but she still kicking at what she hopes were the knees of her would-be kidnapper.
She must have hit something because the tight grip the man had captured her in, released her.
Her breaths rang through her ears as she ran towards Oliver.

Relief flooded through her as she saw Barry whizzing through the masked men streaming in through the door.
She launched into the fight, managing to bash in some skulls, punch out some teeth, and crack a few bones.

"Get her out of here."
There was a break in the men as Barry or the blur that Pippin assumed was Barry practically flew through them, leaving bodies in his wake.
Oliver grabbed Pippin's wrist, tugging her out of the chaos and outside.

A pink hue tinged the rim of the horizon and already, the sky was beginning to lighten.
Police officers swarmed through the front lawn, disappearing into the house.

"Van's waiting for her at the side of the house."
One of them shouted, Barry appearing at her side out of nowhere.

"Make sure she's safe."
Pippin barely realized Oliver had left their side until they were at the side of the van.

"You're hurt." She grazed the swelling bruise on his jaw, frowning up at him.

"You need to be safe." He pulled her into a tight embrace before letting her go.
"Keep her safe."
He ordered one of the men standing at the side of the large, gray van.
A heavy feeling settled into the pit of her stomach as Barry pounded the side of the van.
She saw the masked man too late.

"Barry!"
It all happened fast.
The man hit the back of Barry's head with what looked like the butt of his rifle at the same time the van door slammed open and Pippin was tugged inside.

She barely had time to inhale a shaky breath before the sack was pulled over her head and something rough pulled tightly over her wrists.
The van rumbled to a start and sped forward, leaving Pippin's heart at her throat.

The realization dawned on her just like the new day, that her worst nightmare was coming true.

⚡️⚡️⚡️

^to alleviate the heaviness of this chapter

I died like twenty times, watching this

That and I wanted to try out that new Wattpad feature so here you go

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

409K 3.9K 79
Cute/ Drama/ Romance/ Love/ Smut *Requests are closed*
12.2K 448 14
Disclaimer: I dont own the flash or music or pictures.
449K 18.5K 61
⠀ ━━━ ⠀⠀❛ 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒆 ❜ 〔 B. ALLEN 〕✷ ╱ 闪光 ㅤ. . . giving to 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝, ...
67.1K 1.2K 15
Allison Allen is best friends with Oliver Queen since they were teenagers. She was on that island with Oliver for five years as well, so their friend...