What is #thefootballproject?

By thefootballproject

So what is #thefootballproject? More

We Are Hiring!
Meet the Team

What is #thefootballproject?

660 53 25
By thefootballproject

Have you ever wandered into the fanfiction category looking for a juicy football fanfic and all you got was...none?

Have you got a wonderful fic featuring your favourite football player but no readers?

Have you thought about nominating your fic for the prestigious Watty's but, then, you realized nobody cares about Football Fics?

Or do you have a great original football fic which has all the makings of a bestseller?

Well, you've come to the right place.

#TheFootballProject aims to:

-Create themed reading lists for you and your readers

-Promote and feature your stories

-Host contests judged by popular guest-writers.

Special Features include:

1) The Fan Book: A platform for fandoms to interact, hang out, discuss matches, leagues and favourites, contribute articles, author interviews etc.

2) Contests: Take part in monthly contests and win exciting prizes.

3) Reviews and recommendations: Get your book reviewed by us and by guest reviewers. You can also recommend us your favourite books.

What you need to do:

-Add #thefootballproject to your book to get featured on our reading list.

-Please tag your friends and spread the word.

-Add this book to your library to get regular updates.

-Comment if you have any suggestions for this project.

Note : This project is for football not rugby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.7K 3.8K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
277K 7.9K 135
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
1.1M 55.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
49K 2.8K 66
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...