My Sweetheart Is A Gold Digge...

By NSTSiYA

[TIAOM COMPLETE] She is not a sly neither a play girl. In fact, she is just an ordinary poor girl who is so... More

1. That Girl
2. Pie's Mission
3. Rendezvous
4. Meet Jittaleela
5. A Day With Ms.Gold Digger
6. Our Engagement
7. Building Up Understanding
8. Personal Assistant
9. A Rival
10. Jealousy?
11. HATE YOU!
12. Of Three Ladies
13. Torn Inside
14. Pie oh Pie
15. The Stolen Kiss
16. Don't Hate Me
17. Embracing The Love
18. The Pillow Talk
19. Won't Hurt You
20. Hurtful Refusal
21. Believe
22. A 'Deathly' Fight
23. Pie in Danger
24. Kim
25. The Conundrum of an Old Picture
26. I Miss You
27. Goodbye Kim
28. A Vacation To Go
29. To The Far-Far Away Kingdom
30. London; Day 1
31. London; Day 2
32. London; Day 3
33. London; Day 4
34. London; Day 5
35. London; Day 6
36. Back to Basic
37. Friend to a Foe
38. The Real Foe
39. The New Beginning
40. Shaping the Future
41. Promise Ring
42. The Bridesmaid
Finale: It isn't an ordinary photo shoot!
PROMO ALERT

43. A Little Escape to Celebrate

3.4K 98 5
By NSTSiYA

Pie Mindara

If I could ever transform into a female version of the Hulk, I would surely changed into one by now. I was green with envy as the pang of jealousy struck me. Kim pissed off as she being nonchalant with everything. She remained seated there like a statue, brushing her gaze around the living room, staring at the furniture or even the paintings on the wall as if she has never seen them that close.

"Guess what?" I inhaled deeply and Kim began to have her attention to me again. "I hate you." Kim blinked at me, blur.

"What have I done?" I gazed at her angrily for the reason she sounded too innocent with her reaction.

"Ask yourself." I groaned to my annoyance. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Kim mused as she pointed to herself and awhile later rubbing her head in mess. I wasn't sure if she was pretending not to know or she just wanted to annoy me more. She seemed clueless.

"I seriously have no idea why you are so upset with me." Kim said and that was my last straw.

"You went out with Yam almost every single day and you don't find it wrong?" I was infuriated. Yes. Even though Yam is my best friend and I do know her personally, I couldn't help myself not to feel jealous with it. She stole my time with Kim as my stupid lover has been with her for the rest of the week. It was too much.

"I was helping her with her school." Kim shrugged.

"Do you think I'm an idiot?" I growled and jumped on top of her. We came crushing down to the floor. "I saw both of you at the mall, laughing and teasing each other like a couple." I wrapped my hand around her neck and squeezed it with a little force. "I don't know that we have classes at the mall?" Kim choked to the shortness of her breath because of it.

"I took her for lunch. That's it." She struggled to let herself free from my cage. I wouldn't allow it; not until she gave me such satisfactory explanation.

"You have to believe me, Pie." She pleaded.

These past few weeks, my life has changed tremendously for the reason that I have been doing more than a job at time. I wasn't sure how P'Boy managed to arrange it with Mario who is practically our boss, but he let me involve in acting; I mean I started to involve in short drama shooting which unofficially made me an actress. Yes. P'Boy made me paired up with the gentleman Nadech Kugimiya. Although at the beginning of it, I wasn't in agreement with the deal, Kim convinced me that I can do the best in acting as well. It's insane and unimaginable how my life could turn out this way. I guessed it's just my fortune. However, after all the changes and opportunities come to me like gold, it somehow cost me the other precious thing in my life; that's the time I have with Kim. My busyness level was beyond my expectation. I left home early in the morning and somehow could only come back late at night. Kim has been very understanding and being tolerate with it but I knew she was unhappy with it too.

"Just because I rarely had time with you, you are trying to be two timers, don't you? Ironically, your mistress is my best friend." I accused. Kim's eyes widened in surprised and somehow seemed offended. She held my form securely and took me with her as she positioned herself into a proper sitting position.

"You're being jealous." She smirked. I leaned away and slapped her head that she scowled back at me.

"I'm not." I crossed my arms to my chest. Stupid Kim. Why asking the obvious thing?

"If I really want to date Yam, I would have done it long ago." Kim said and my head whipped to her. "It's really nothing Pie. I was just helping her and she's my good friend too because she is your best friend." Kim stated before I could open my mouth.

"It still doesn't change the fact that I hate you." I pulled a long face. I was hoping that Kim would soothe me with her good words but it turned out she annoyed me when she laughed out loud.

"You're tired and hungry." She shook her head. "Come; let's get you some food and what about massage after shower?" Kim offered as she reached out her hand, touching my cheek with a great care.

"Don't touch me." I dodged away. "Don't you know that I'm so mad at you?" I kept us to a great distance.

"Do you know that a hug could ease your feeling?" She moved closer and spread her arms, inviting me into her warm embrace. I swear I missed her so much but my resentment was burning furiously. I just want her to apologize and...

"Alright. I'm sorry even though I wasn't sure what have I done wrong to you." I was taken aback when she apologized just like she could read it from my mind. Kim sighed and dropped her hands again when I gave her no response. I wondered if she'd ever got tired of me.

"Does the offer still available?" I found myself asking. Kim turned to look at me with an amusing smile before she drew me in for a hug. "I miss you." She laughed upon hearing me.

"What do you say if we go somewhere for a break tomorrow?" Kim suggested. Only then it dawned on me that the weekend was finally here. We are at the end of the week. "Can we find some time within your busy schedule?" She asked. I looked at her face again. She put a high hope for this.

"I would ask P'Boy to handle it." I assured it to her. "Do you have any plan where we should head to for our little escape?" I asked her, excited with the thought that finally I could spend my time with Kim.

"Well, I'll think of it later. Now, let's get some food. I'm hungry." She pinched my cheeks and kissed me seconds later. She knew how to make me feel happy. I love my life.

********

The next day...

It didn't surprise me when I figured out that Kim took me to a private villa near the beach. It's surely one of the Jittaleela's properties. The only thing that made me thrilled was because I have never been here with someone special. I was just so glad that I could be here with Kim.

"I like the sea." I told her as we rested ourselves on the sling – back chair. The view was exhilarating as we were facing the beach.

"What do you like the most about the sea?" Kim queried but didn't really look at me. She seemed to enjoy the scenery as well. "The only thing that came across my mind whenever I thought about the sea or the ocean is fear." She added and let out a small chuckle.

"I don't know. It's hard for me to put into words why I like it." I shrugged. "I like the sea because it is one of the most beautiful and magnificent sights in nature. It's mysterious and hold continual miracles that sometimes our mind couldn't perceive." Kim's head whipped to my direction as if my reason was somewhat an unacceptable answer to her.

"What is your biggest fear about the ocean, Kim?" I ignored her reaction and asked right away. She made curious with her earlier statement.

"To me, the sea is like a child." She said and I was all interested to listen to her. "When it's in its calm, I could have rejoiced swimming and playing with it but when the high water comes, its tantrum is unbearable." Kim explained.

"Is that what you think?" I asked, amused with her reason.

"It's not only that." She shook her head. "The sea or the ocean is too big and I'm scared if I ever lost in it." Kim shuddered.

"If that so, what do you like?" I directed us to another topic of the conversation. I missed talking to her like this. I love to listen to her thought. Kim's good at words.

"I love the forest and the mountain." Kim's face lit up in delight as she spoke. "When I was a child, I used to believe that mountain is where the fairy land was. I have always wondered if I could see the magical creatures on my own and my mother always had headache when I told her that I wanted to go for an adventure seeking for them." She chuckled and I laughed along with her tale.

"Your imagination is the best." Kim nodded at me, agreeing my statement.

"Do you know where I thought I could find the fairies?" She asked making a funny face to me.

"Let me guess." I thought for awhile. "Behind the trees?" I said uncertain.

"That's right!" Kim laughed. "I always thought that if I stay overnight and looked closely to my surrounding, I would have seen one of them." She threw her gaze up to the sky as if she was reminiscing her childhood days. I have never thought that her childish side could be this cute. Kim is surely adorable.

"How can we talk about these?" She gazed at me with her forehead furrowed. "It's deviating too far."

"I love to listen to you." I told her and caught her staring at me right into my eyes. "I love everything about you."

"Pie, do you know what exactly the reason we are here is?" Kim rose on her feet at any instant.

"To have some break?"

"That's half of the main reason we are here." Kim chuckled. She looked extremely happy today. "Could you please give some minutes? I'll be right back." She said and left seconds later. Wow. What's the weird thing about Kim? Did I miss or forget anything?

The sea breeze brushed all over my skin, giving me some sort of calm. The gentleness of the wind made my eyes heavier. Waiting for Kim to return felt like eternity. It has been ten minutes since she gone and she didn't show up until now. Just when I thought I wanted to take a nap, I heard a noise of someone's singing. I lazily shifted my gaze to where it's coming and saw Kim was heading to me with a cake in her hand. Whose birthday it is? Mine? I checked my phone hastily for the planner. How could I forget my own birthday?

"Happy birthday sweetheart." Kim seemed to thrust the cake to me but then she held it close to my face. I read what was written on it and obviously my name was there. So, it's the reason why she took me here. Our little escape to celebrate my birthday privately.

"I know you didn't even aware of your own birthday." She said chuckling. "Hurry up. Blow the candles." I obliged and made my wish before I blew the candles

"Thank you." It was all I could ever say to her. I was speechless with what she has done for me.

"What's your wish?" She asked curious. I shook my head no and she scowled back at me. "It's fine with me. I hope your wishes come true." She pouted.

"I have no idea of what I should give to you for the present." Kim took her seat at the edge of my sling – back chair. "You have almost everything and I decided to give you this." Kim took out a box which has been wrapped beautifully with a cute wrapping.

"What is this?" I tore the wrapping carefully. I didn't want to ruin it into pieces. After all, it's part of the present.

"A chocolate?" I lifted it up for a better view.

"Yes. Don't you like it?" Kim looked worried.

"Of course I like it." I pulled her into my arms. "I love anything from you."

"I fear that you don't like this simple gift." Kim scratched her head and grinned at me. "It's quite difficult to think of something for you." She stated.

"I value every single thing you give to me Kim. In fact, I don't mind if there's no present for me. Having you by my side is the greatest gift of all." She seemed touched with my words.

"It's still unbelievable that you're the girl I have fallen for." Kim kissed me over and over on my cheek, making me giggle. "I couldn't believe that you're mine." She said.

"We have a long way to go through together Kim." I stroke her hair and made her looked at me. "And we have a plenty time to make you believe that it's not your dream, alone but it's ours." And as if I were put under a spell, her eyes made her irresistible to me. My lips found hers and her soft lips filled me with happiness. It still dazed me on how she could give me butterflies whenever we kissed and until now, I couldn't believe myself either. Who knew she was going to mean so much to me and I could have fallen in love with a person like her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 852 35
GUYZ.THIS IS THE CONTINUITION OF THE STORY WHICH I WASNT ABLE TO UPDATE IN MY OLD ACCOUNT. IF YOU STILL CRAVE FOR THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY. YOU CAN...
13.3K 694 33
"Before this congregation New and Tay have given their consent and made their marriage vows to each other. They have declared their marriage by the j...
81.3K 2.1K 41
this a typical kimpie lovestory. since many fans were craving for another chapter of this cool lovestory. and many wants aom and tina team up. so i...
713 49 32
His hand stayed on mine as he pulled out back on the road and I could feel the embarrassment creeping up my cheeks. "I'm sorry." I said. First I was...