Beautiful Colors

By 4evrGay

People who are born with extra abilities such as mind control, flying, super speed, super strength, among oth... More

Sweet 16
The Sivillian Brothers
A Boy of Many Colors
A Few New Friends
Nyx
Elementals
Surprise Weakness
Instinct
Two Alphas
Side Affects
Just a Little Moody
He Wants the D
Hidden Blood
Three
The Ceremony
Snakes and stuff
Rogue
Power Issues
Alliances
The Change
Bonded
For The World
Hospital For The Magically Gifted
Healing
It Begins
That's My Dad
Vacation: Part One
Vacation: Part Two
Vacation: Final Part
In a Bind
In the Open
The Pack Connection
Alphas Together - End

Beautiful Colors

45.9K 999 53
By 4evrGay

 People who are born with extra abilities such as mind control, flying, super speed, super strength, among other things, usually find out they are different at a young age. These kids are sent to a special school, a school that teaches them how to blend with humans and hide their power. This was not the case for 16 year old Todd Kinten. Todd is a late bloomer, his powers didn't surface until his sixteenth year and it flips his life upside down.

 Now he has to move away from his mom, and deal with a whole new world all on his own.

    BoyxBoyxBoy story, I had so much fun writing Fire's Sense of Humor that I decided to write another three way book. This time with MAGIC!!! WOOT, cuz who doesn't like magic? Really, who doesn't like it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 730 8
Your boyfriend wasn't the strongest of the class, nor was he the strongest of the school. Nevertheless, he was able to have you as his boyfriend. Som...
7.6K 467 20
" I am tired of being tormented by my past mistakes. I didn't love you then !" - Gun " Why is your overflowing love for me torturing me ? I don't wa...
134K 6.4K 29
When Ben's secret boyfriend, Mickey, forgets he exists, he discovers an underground world of wizards and teams up with Mickey's impostor to save him...
80 0 5
The Life of a young boy is turned upside down as everything he thinks he knows becomes more foreign then one would dream. Gaining power so unreal tha...