Girl Meets World | L. Dunbar

By pvnkqueen

Maya Hart was okay. She'd discovered the secret to life and had fun doing it with those she loved the most. B... More

0 | PROLOGUE
1| GIRL MEETS BOY
2| GIRL MEETS DUMB & DUMBER
3. GIRL MEETS A PACK OF NUT JOBS
4. GIRL MEETS A COCKY ASSHOLE
5| GIRL MEETS THE TRUTH
6| GIRL MEETS TIME
7| GIRL MEETS THE PRICE OF LIFE
8| GIRL MEETS LIFE OR DEATH
10| GIRL MEETS COMPLICATED
11| GIRL MEETS NORMAL
12| GIRL MEETS SUMMER

9| GIRL MEETS HALE SECRETS

4.4K 143 59
By pvnkqueen

MAYA AND LIAM STOOD IN SCOTT'S KITCHEN AS THEY WATCHED HIM GET HIS THINGS TOGETHER. "Kira found Brett. They're fine but we've got to go." Scott said. Maya nodded and grabbed her helmet.

"More assassins?" Liam asked. "Maybe a lot more." "Different then the ones who just tried to set us on fire?" Maya asked. "I think so." Scott noticed the discomfort in Liam. But on the other hand Maya didn't seem to be reacting the same way as her boyfriend. Maybe he was forcing them to be part of something they didn't want. "How about I take both of you home?"

Scott felt a little bad but if he wasn't there to help them make the change then they'd have to do it on their own. But he knew what it was like to try to do alone. People ended up dead because he didn't understand the world of the supernatural, a world he was now part of.

"I'm not like you." Liam said. "Not yet."
"I don't mean I'm not strong or I'm never going to learn control. I mean everything else. You and your friends try to protect everyone. Have you been doing this the whole time? I mean, how are you all still alive?"

Maya placed a hand on Liam's shoulder and closed her eyes. She'd seen all of Scott's friends die or seen a few to know they died fighting. Fighting for what was right. Maya saw them as heroes and maybe she was crazy but she wanted to be like them.

"Not all of them have. Scott I'm coming with you." Maya said. Scott sent her a weak smile. Liam looked over at his girlfriend with pleading eyes. He didn't want her to go but he knew he wasn't going to get her out of doing what she wanted. "Be careful." Liam said before kissing her forehead.

She nodded and watched as Scott and Liam made their way out the door. Suddenly Maya began to walk aimlessly out of the house. She didn't know where she was going but it felt right. Something was calling her.

Maya walked into the sheriffs station. "Maya what are you doing here?" Lydia asked. "I am not sure. I started walking and now I am here. I know it doesn't make sense but I don't know how else I could've got here." "Hey it's okay. It happens to me a lot."

Maya nodded her head. Maybe it was something that was part of being supernatural. The blonde took a seat next to Lydia. The sheriff came out of his office. "What did she say?" Lydia asked. Maya raised a brow, was she missing something. "Hard to tell. There were words. I'm not sure there were actual sentences."

"I think we need a psychologist"

"Or a medium"

"Is she even competent to be charged with something?" Lydia asked. "If Meredith is the benefactor, then that means she was competent enough to trick Kate into opening the vault, competent enough to blackmail Brunski into helped her, and competent enough to create a hit list and pay out money for its completion. This girls practically a criminal mastermind." The sheriff said.

Maya eyes drifted to the window the sheriff had pointed at. In the room sat a women with her back towards the window. "There's gotta be a reason why she would do this." Maya mumbled. "I'm only interested in the "why" if it tells me "how" " Stilinkski said.

"You mean how to stop it." Lydia corrected. "After what happened with Scott tonight, this thing's still going. The payments could be automatic. And as long as the killers are getting paid, and paid very well, that list is gonna keep getting smaller." Papa Stilinkski said in frustration.

Finally Maya looked away from the window. "We don't just need to stop the deadpool. We need to stop the money." Maya said.

🎨

Maya and Lydia had spent the night at the station. Her head rested in the strawberry blonde's lap. "I thought I told both of you to go home." Stilinski said as he walked out of his office. "I thought I told you we weren't going anywhere. Did they get anything out of her?" Lydia said as she played with Maya's blonde locks.

"Should've gone with the medium." The sheriff sighed. Parrish approached the small group, "We went through everything in Brunski's office and so far everything amounts to pretty much nothing." The young deputy's eyes drift to Lydia and the sleeping Maya in Lydia's lap. "Did you not go home yet?" He asked.

"Not until Meredith starts talking." Lydia responded. Maya's eyes began to open, Parrish looked at the short blonde. He picked up her legs and sat down. "Do you want a ride home?" He asked. "Thanks but no thanks Parrish." Parrish nodded. "Then let me try" Lydia begged. "No we've already discussed this." The eldest Stilinski said. "Then let me try" Maya said. Stilinkski's eyes focused on the short blonde who was now sitting up.

"I can't let you go in there." The older man said. "And why not?" "Stiles will kill me if something happens to you."

"That's why Parrish is coming with me." She smirked as got up from her spot and pulled Parrish towards the door. The blonde had taken the sheriff's keys and unlocked his office and pushed Parrish in. Maya locked herself in the room with Parrish and Meredith.

Maya sat next to Meredith. "I'm.." Meredith interrupted her before Maya could finish. "Maya Hart. The voices they scream about you." Maya raised a brow.

"Meredith what do they say about me?" Maya asked. Meredith motioned for Maya to get closer. The blonde did so and Meredith cuffed her hands around her mouth as she whispered, "They don't want you to know."

Suddenly blood began to slide down Maya left ear. Maya felt the cold sensation and lifted her hand to her ear. She brought her hand in front of her. "Maya are you okay?" Parrish asked. The blonde nodded

"Meredith are they talking about me right now?" "No"
"Do you wanna help me?" "I do but I'll only talk to one person." Maya raised a brow, "Who?"
"Peter. Peter Hale"

"Okay I'll go get him." Maya assured. Parrish followed the short blonde out of the room. "She said she'll only talk to Peter Hale. "

🎨

Maya watched as a man walked into the station. Peter looked intently at the short blonde. His eyes held the same blue as Maya's. Peter stood in front of the blonde. "It's nice to see you again Maya." "I wish I felt the same way." Peter smirked and then focused on the reason he was here. "Her? That's the girl who stool my money."

"That girl is a banshee. They're more dangerous than you think." Lydia said. "Oh I think that girl's pilot light went out a long time ago. Sheriff, not to question the unquestionable sterling reputation of your department, but are you absolutely sure you got the right one?" "How about you just go in there and see what she has to say." Stilinski stated.

Parrish opened the door and let everyone in. Maya couldn't keep her eyes off Peter. Something was drawing her towards him. It didn't make sense, the hale's both Derek and Peter sparked something in Maya. The blonde quickly brushed it off. Peter's bewildered eyes focused on Meredith.

"Okay... Meredith where's my money? Or more correctly, what's left of it?" Peter said as he held a grip on Meredith. Parrish put his gun and pointed it at Peter. "Let her go, let her go!"

Meredith reached over and creased Peter's cheek. Peter pushed her hand away, "Why did you do that?" "They're all gone." Meredith said. Maya raised a brow. "Oh my god they have meet." Lydia said. "The burns, they're all gone."

Peter ran a hand through the his hair and released a frustrated sigh. "Meredith, you put everyone including my nephew and my daughters on a death list. Don't you think you owe us the slightest explanation of why?"

"You said it had to be kept a secret." Meredith said.
"I said. I said that to you."
"You said it." "Meredith. Allow me to remind you yet again, we have never met.... Ever." Peter said. Maya watched carefully as the scene sent the feeling of déjà vu through her body. "What is he doing?" Lydia asked.

Maya had seen this before, she took a step towards Peter. "You don't remember." Meredith said. "No but maybe you do." Peter said as he extended his claws and embed them in Meredith's neck. "No don't!" Lydia screamed. Maya looked at the scene and rested her hand on Peter's arm.

She stood in the hospitals emergency room. Two beds sat side by side and a group of doctors walked in. In one bed laid Meredith. Maya walked over to the side of the room where the other bed sat. In the bed laid Peter Hale. His lips weren't moving but she could hear him. He screamed in agony. Suddenly a image of her mother in her mind.

There was no way Peter knew her mom. It didn't make sense. "Kaity, I will find you and our daughter." Her heart dropped. There was no way. It couldn't be true. Maya stepped back as the doctors walked towards her.

"Here we have a rather extraordinary case. Near fatal burn victim. The interesting part is that typically in a situation like this..." Maya walked away from the scene. She couldn't do this not anymore. She wanted out and now but she couldn't leave until the vision was over. Maya once believed that her father was Kermit but now everything made sense.

Did her mom convince Shawn to move to Beacon Hills so Maya could reconnect with her father. Her heart was raising. She was caught up in what she had discovered she didn't notice Peter was the benefactor. "Not a list a deadpool. Eventually everybody will want a chance. Anyone can become a killer for the right price because when it comes down to it, everyone can be corrupted by money!!!" Peter screamed.

Maya stepped back from the pair. "I I. I need. I need to leave." Maya stuttered. Parrish walked over to Maya and pushed her behind him. Maya began to get light headed. There were so many voices and Maya couldn't focus on any of them. "Hands where I can see them." Stilinski said as he raised his gun. The voices kept going back and back.

Finally Maya was able to calm herself down and listen. "Stop. Stop it. This is what she wants. It's why she's here. Look around, sheriff. There's four people here right now. Four people still on the deadpool. Me, Maya, Parrish, and Meredith." Lydia said "But not him." Parrish said. "Lydia's right, we don't want to kill each other." Peter said.

"The only person I am pointing a gun at is you." Stilinski said. "Then you better make it a perfect shot sheriff, because I don't go down easy." Peter said sternly. Maya couldn't take it anymore and stormed out of the room and eventually the station. As she stood outside, she broke down. Her mother lied to her.

Maya couldn't understand. She didn't know if to be mad, upset, or happy that she would finally get some answers. Peter stormed out of the station to find the blonde in the middle of parking lot sobbing. "Maya?" The blonde quickly wiped away the tears and turned to look at the man that was her father. "Just leave me alone." she begged. "I am not going anywhere. We need to talk. I didn't want you to find out like this." "And how exactly did you want me to find out? Did you even plan on telling me?"

"Maya please hear me out!" Peter begged. "So you can make up lies and tell me how you wanted to be a part of my life. And how you always loved me. I don't want to hear more lies Peter. Do you know what I've been through? I hoped and wished that my dad would come home and tell me how much he loves me and that he did want me. But instead I was told the story of a man named Kermit who was my father. One day he went to the store and never came back. And now the man in front of me claims to be father."

Peter looked at Maya as tears rolled down her cheek. He knew he wasn't father material but when he meet Kaity he was willing to change but the fire happened and everything became complicated. "Maya I did want you. The day of the fire was the day your mother and I were supposed to get out of this town. But I got caught in the fire. She assumed that since I didn't make it to the train station on time I didn't want any part in your life."

"I don't know what to believe." "Believe me. When I saw you for the first time at the vet clinic I wanted to hug you." Peter paused and took a step forward and moving Maya's blonde locks behind her ear. "Your mother did a great job. You turned out beautiful nothing like me." Tears fill like a waterfall and she walked into his arms.

If Peter could've left with Kaity, things would be different. Maybe he would've been good.

A u t h o r' s. N o t e
Hi guys sorry for taking for ever on this update but it's done and I am very happy with it. I hope you like it.
-xoxo Mac

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 8.3K 74
(I wrote this when I was 13/14 and it is super cliche and awkward to read. Enjoy)... Maya Hart is a 14 year old girl who isn't given the best life. H...
113K 5.1K 50
in which maya hart and lucas friar learn that life's not all it's out to be, and that people can be traitors and hypocrites. in which riley matures i...
59.3K 2K 20
Everything Maya Hart was, Riley Matthews was not. "She was popular, I'm not. She has friends, I have a friend. She was beautiful, I am not. She would...
101K 2.5K 39
Josh and Maya haven't spoken much in the past few years after their nasty breakup but when Riley and Lucas announce their engagement and plan their B...