I Love You, Weasley {Scorose}

By TheHarryPotter

Though Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy had forgiven each other after the Battle Of Hogwarts, Ron Weasley was st... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
nEw StoRY
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Rewrite

Chapter Six?

702 29 31
By TheHarryPotter

"You what?" Scorpius hissed, venom dripping from his tone to mask his heartbreak. He backed away from her, shaking his head. "You slept with him?"

Rose nodded, cowering away from him as tears ran down her face. "I-I'm sorry," she stuttered. "Scorp, I'm so sorry. He drugged me, I swear I wouldn't have done it knowingly."

Scorpius's face fell and he moved back over to her. "I'm so sorry, love. Why didn't you tell me before?"

"I was worried about what you would think of me," she whispered, hanging her head in shame. 

"It's not your fault, Rosie. Just lay down, get some rest," he said, tucking her in. He kissed her head and walked out of the room, going to find Aleks.

When Scorpius found Aleks sitting in the library, he was unable to contain his anger as he grabbed Aleks's collar. "Who the hell do you think you are, drugging my bloody girlfriend?" he snapped as his fist connected with the Bulgarian's jaw.

"I do not know what you are talking about!" Aleks yelled at him. "When was this?"

The librarian rushed over and pulled them apart.

"Last time you saw her, a few days ago!" Scorpius shouted back.

"All I remember from that day is her coming down to talk to me, and her father was there too. He offered to buy us drinks and..." Aleks trailed off, his eyes widening. 

"And what?" Scorpius hissed.

"It was Ron," Aleks whispered. "He's the one who gave who drugged her. He drugged me too."

Scorpius's eyes blazed. "Come on Aleks, time to go find a certain ginger," he said, storming out of the library and up to Ron's dorm.

After pounding on the door relentlessly, Scorpius was just about to go down to the grounds when Ron opened the door. Scorpius wasted no time in wrapping his hand around Ron's neck, pressing him to the wall. "What the hell is your problem? Drugging your own daughter?" He spat, disgust clear in his voice. 

"It was the only way to get you to leave her. I thought if you found out she was drugged and raped, you'd lose all respect for her and leave her," Ron gasped, his airway being cut off by Scorpius's hand.

"Who do you think I am? I love your daughter," Scorpius growled, tightening his grip. 

"I see that now," Ron grumbled, his face turning red.

"Was it really worth it then?" Scorpius spat. "Because she"s pregnant now," he lied as he dropped Ron.

"What?" Aleks and Ron said in unison.

"Yeah, she's pregnant," he said. "And it's all your fault."

"No, that's impossible. There was a contraceptive in the potion I slipped into her drink," Ron said.

Scorpius shook his head and stormed out of the room, walking back to his dorm. When he got back, Rose wasn't in bed, but was instead in the bathroom, heaving into the toilet. "Rosie, are you okay?" he asked, kneeling beside her, holding her hair back.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she murmured shakily, wiping her mouth. "Just a little stomach bug, that's it."

"Are you sure?" he murmured. "What if you're pregnant?"

She shook her head. "I'm not, it's just a stomach bug. I wouldn't get symptoms this soon anyway."

"Maybe you should take a test."

She shook her head. "No, I'm not pregnant. Now, can we sleep?" Scorpius nodded and walked back to his room, stripping to his boxers and handing her his shirt. He crawled into bed and held his arms out for her. Rose laid down in his arms, shivering.

"I love you Weasley," he whispered.

"I love you, Malfoy," she whispered, kissing his neck before she fell asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A  month passed, and Rose was fine, until a week before the first task. She would wake up and bolt to the bathroom, heaving everything in her stomach into the toilet.

After Scorpius had told her to several times, Rose finally agreed to take a pregnancy test. 

On the morning of the first task, Rose lay awake in Scorpius's bed, the blond himself asleep in her arms. She was nervous, not only for the task, but because she was going to tell Scorpius after. She didn't want to worry him before the task, because he already had enough to worry about.

"Rosie," Scorpius murmured as he woke up.  "What time is it?"

"Nine, you have to be down there in two hours."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Scorpius groaned. "Do I have to do it?"

"Yes," Rose murmured. "Your name was chosen."

"But I don't want to," he murmured. 

"Should have thought of that before you put your name in."

Scorpius rolled his eyes as he got up and started to get ready. After an hour and a half of lazily moving around the room to get dressed, with a couple of breaks for snogging, Scorpius made his way down to the tent, too nervous to eat.

The Minister was standing in the tent, along with Scorpius' father, Draco, and Harry Potter.

Draco immediately moved over and hugged his son.

"Your mother is out for your blood," he teased, ruffling Scorpius's hair. "She's incredibly worried. Try your best not to get hurt."

Scorpius smiled thinly. "Thanks for the encouragement, Dad."

Harry stuck his hand out for Scorpius to shake. "Good luck out there. I'm rooting for you. Listen, my best friend is an idiot, but I personally, couldn't pick a better man for Rosie."

Scorpius's eyes widened as he shook Harry's hand. "Thank you, sir."

"Call me Harry." The black haired wizard grinned.

"Harry." Scorpius smiled back.

"Gather round, everyone," the Minister said. "In this bag here, I have miniature versions of what you will be facing out there. Reach your hand in and pull one out. They will have numbers, and that is the order in which you will go out." He held the bag out to Scorpius.

Scorpius reached his hand in and jumped when something nipped at his finger. He pulled his hand out and his eyes widened.

In his hand was a miniature dragon.

A dragon with the number one on it's back.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys, I'm back. Did you miss me? Of course you did.

I'm sorry it's been so long, but I've been so busy. Thanks for sticking with me.

I have no idea when the next update will be, but can we get this to 20 votes and 25 comments?

Song for the chapter: I Don't Want To Be, by Gavin Degraw. ((First person to comment what TV show that's the theme song gets a follow and I'll read your stories. (And maybe a dedication.)\

I love You all, 

Jordan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 32.5K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
85K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1M 33.5K 79
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
183K 8.4K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...