Gifted

By changedtickets

Alyshia Weasley was not rich, or popular, or anything of the sort. Being part of the Weasley family definitel... More

Gifted
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
14.5(Draco's POV)
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
Special Thanks
Author Goodbye and Information

25

341 10 3
By changedtickets

"Fred, George!" I screamed. I ran towards them after getting off the train.

"Hey, Aly," Fred said.

"Nice to see you," George added.

"I've missed you so much!" I exclaimed, giving them both bear hugs. Bella came up behind me and hugged them both as well.

"I could say I've missed you, too," I heard a voice say. I pushed past Fred to see Becca standing there and smiling. I gave her a hug.

"I missed you, too," I said laughing.

"I've missed having you come and visit me at the Three Broomsticks," she said.

"I miss your company," I said. "It's nice to have an older girl to give advice." That's when I noticed the sparkle coming from her left hand. I reached out and grabbed it.

"You like what you see?" she asked. "He finally decided to propose." Her ring was silver with little diamonds all around it. It was simple, yet beautifully elegant.

"I love it," I said.

"Come on, we can catch up in the car," I heard my dad's voice and I went and gave him a hug.

All of us-Bella, Fred, George, Becca, Harry, Ron, Ginny, mum, dad, and I(along with some other wizard I didn't recognize)-followed dad out of the station and we piled into the car. I was so happy it had an expandable charm on it or I might have fainted.

I squeezed myself in between Bella and Becca.

"So, when'd he ask you?" I asked as the car started to move.

"Only last week," she replied. "I think he ignored me for a full two weeks before he asked! I thought I had done something wrong."

"You did nothing wrong," Fred commented from the row of seats behind us.

"When's the wedding?" I asked.

"Oh, not until next year," Becca replied, with a wave of her hand, "but there's so much to plan, I don't even mind waiting."

"Bill and Fluer's wedding is next year during the summer...right, mum?" I asked.

"Yes..." mum looking uninterested in talking about Fluer and Bill.

"Are you excited to see two of your children getting married?" I asked.

"I suppose...but I don't see how that matters," she said with a shrug. "They'd get married whether I gave my blessing or not." I heard Fred and George laugh.

"You've got that right, mum," Fred joked.

The rest of the car ride was filled with jokes and laughter. It was so fun, I didn't even realize we were home until mum told us to get out of the car!

I got my trunk from the back and walked with Bella, Ginny, and Becca up to my room. Mum and dad had added two more beds to the room, so it was rather crowded. I saw that there was another trunk in the room as well.

"Who else is here?" I asked.

"Phlegm, remember?" Ginny said. "You and Bella are sharing, if that's okay with you."

"Fine with me," I said.

"I just hope Phlegm hasn't been sleeping in my damn bed," Ginny murmured, "I would prefer to die before sleeping in the same bed as her."

"Ginny," I mumbled. "She's not that bad." Ginny's shoulder's slumped and she put her trunk at the end of her bed.

"Here," Becca stepped forward and with a flick of her wand our trunks opened, and the clothing sorted itself into dirty and clean, the clean clothes folding and hanging themselves up.

"I'll take the dirty clothes down to mum," Ginny said, and picking up the large pile of clothes, disappeared through the door.

"Home sweet home," I said quietly. I glanced over at Bella who was sitting on the bed we would be sharing, staring out one of the many windows. Becca walked over to where Bella was sitting.

"Everything's going to be okay," she said. "Maybe you could come live with Fred and I. Fred was talking about this lovely house out in the country that he bought. We'll be living there starting in a few weeks." Becca looked over at me. "In different rooms, of course," she said.

"So..."

"We want to wait, Aly," she said. "And I see nothing wrong with that."

"I think that's great," I said. I walked over and sat next to Bella.

"What do you think?" Becca asked.

"Well, I'll have to think about it," Bella replied. "My baby brother didn't survive either, so it's just me. My aunt has offered to take me in and now you."

"I understand that it will take awhile," Becca said, smiling. "I just want you to know you will be welcome. I won't be seeing you guys much after Christmas. I quit my job at the Three Broomsticks and I'm getting a job as a Healer at St. Mungo's. That's what I've always wanted to be, but they weren't hiring anyone until now, and I've accepted the job position."

"I want to be Healer," I said. "I really enjoy it. I'll start taking the Healing classes next year, but I really will need to improve in potions. I'm pretty good in Charms and Transfiguration, so other then Potions, I should be fine."

"I like that Healing appeals to you," Becca said. "What about you?" She looked over a Bella.

"I've been thinking a lot lately, about my future," Bella said. "When I was pregnant with the baby, I decided I wanted to stay at home and raise a big family. But, after I lost the baby and Damon and I broke away from each other, I realized I'd like to work at Hogwarts. As a Transfiguration teacher, since that's my best subject. I talked to Professor McGonnagal about it and she said I would make an excellant teacher."

"That's good to hear," Becca said. "I'm glad you guys are already planning for your future. It'll pay off in the end."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aly! Aly, wake up! Aly!"

I slowly opened my eyes, squinting in the sunlight. "

"It's Christmas!" Bella exclaimed, still shaking me. "Becca and Ginny are already up and gone." I yawned and sat up, rubbing my eyes. "Come one," Bella said. "I've already opened mine and thank you for the candy, and the scarf if beautiful."

"No problem," I said, crawling out of bed and walking over to the presents that were at the end of my bed.

I started opening them and I got a new pair of jeans and a book titled: All About Healing from Bella. Candy from Becca. An aburn knitted sweater from mum and and a matching scarf from dad(even though I know mum made both). Fred and George got me a Pygmy Puff from their joke shop(it looked exactlly like Ginny's-Arnold-but it was purple). Ron got me candy. Harry got me a book on transfiguration. Hermione gave me a scedule(it shouting thigs at me and I ended up putting it in the bottom of my trunk). Then there were only three left.

"I've gotten  a lot this year," I said. I picked up the one on the left and saw on the card that it was from Seamus. I opened it.

"Woah!" Bella exclaimed. "It's pretty." There was a medium sized box covered and glowing little stars. I opened it and it started playing a lullaby.

"All I got Seamus was some candy from Honeydukes," I sighed, staring at the music box. I set it down carefully next to me and picked up the one on the right. I saw it was from Neville.

"Haven't you already told him no?" Bella asked.

"Yeah...but we're still friends," I said. I opened it to see two dozen chocolate caouldrons. The same thing he got me the first time we got together. I looked at them for a minute before setting it down and picking up the biggest and heaviest of them all. I moved Ashley-my Pygmy Puff-off the package and tore the wrapping.

Inside was a brand new copy of Hogwarts; A History.

"Omigod," I murmured. "I've wanted my own copy for so long."

"Who's it from?" Bella asked.

I looked trough the wrappings, in the book, but I couldn't find a name anywhere.

"It doesn't say," I replied.

"Well, no matter," Bella said. "We best get ready and head downstairs."

"Right."

I took one last glance at the book sitting at the end of my bed before picking up Ashley and setting her own my bed so I wouldn't lose her while I got dressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Becca's ring to the side ->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 25 36
"If you want me to yourself, EARN ME!!!" She screamed going to push him but he caught her hands. "Earn you? Vanessa I could get you anytime" He whisp...
180K 3.1K 40
A Fred Weasley x Reader story. You are in your fifth year at Hogwarts and everything is going great. That is, until your boyfriend of seven months ch...
2.5K 83 14
Professor McGonagall had had enough. The fights will stop, even if it's the last thing she does. These three are worse than when the Marauders and Sn...
152K 2.5K 19
Draco Malfoy has never had a real friend in his life before - not even Crabbe or Goyle. Then he meets Catriona Goldstein, a pure-blood witch who come...