Mother To My Sister

By addictToWords

I could see the hurt in his eyes. What am I about to do? "Okay listen. I'll meet your kids. If I can handle t... More

C H A P T E R O N E
C H A P T E R T W O
C H A P T E R F O U R
C H A P T E R F I V E
C H A P T E R S I X
Chapter 7️⃣ So this is home!
Chapter8️⃣ Ice creams and Ex's
Chapter 9️⃣ I Love You MORE!
C H A P T E R S E V E N
Chapter 1️⃣1️⃣ERIC!
Chapter 1️⃣2️⃣ Dates and Dresses
Chapter 1️⃣3️⃣ Fuck off!
Chapter 1️⃣4️⃣ Long Talks and Acceptance
Chapter 1️⃣5️⃣ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Chapter 1️⃣6️⃣ Surprises and Welcomes
Chapter 1️⃣7️⃣ Can I Smell You?
Chapter 1️⃣8️⃣ New Schools and Life Stories
Chapter 1️⃣9️⃣ Happiest Man Alive
Chapter 2️⃣0️⃣ I-I- and Babies
Chapter 2️⃣1️⃣ Pain
Chapter 2️⃣2️⃣ Friends?
Chapter 2️⃣3️⃣
Chapter2️⃣4️⃣ Points and Salad
Chapter2️⃣5️⃣ Sophie Please
Chapter 2⃣6⃣
A\N Sorry loves!

C H A P T E R T H R E E

481 13 0
By addictToWords

Stephanie's POV
(The baby is due in 2 weeks)

Samantha and I were on the way to the hospital for my doctors appointment. My baby is due in no time. And I can't wait. Her room is so cute. Yes, you heard me.

It's a GIRL!

No surprise there. I think girls run in the family. Hopefully the next time it's a boy.

We stopped at a red light and I turn to Samantha.

"Happy?" I ask as I rub my big stomach.

"Happy? Is that even a question? I'm more than happy!" She says smiling.

I smile at how happy my girls are. I wish Selena was here. Too bad she had after school for the Fashion Show. She's a really good designer.

"I'm happy, you're happy," I say as I start driving again as the light turns green. Just as I'm almost onto the next road. A car comes swerving into me.

I hear my daughters death striking scream as the car flips. It's flips, multiple times. Until it stops.

I can still her Samantha's screaming.

"Mom! Oh shit, you're bleeding! Ugh, my head! Your stomach, mom! The baby!" She screams, instantly I try to move my hands to my belly but they are already there.

"Honey, Samantha. My Will, it's, it's under my bed in a box. Everything is there. Please watch over Sophi-" I slowly close my eyes as I hear one last death scream from Samantha.

Samantha's POV

I can feel my arms, open.

"Help! Someone! My mom, get us out! Please, she's pregnant! Help, please, anyone! Please," I scream as I feel the glass in my skin, sink in.

I hear ambulance sirens and I start to cry even more as I look at my moms body.

She's breathing.

Ace's POV

I was driving with Annabelle in the passenger seat. She was arguing with me until we watch in horror as someone hits another car. And the car goes flipping everywhere. Once it lands everyone around us is just staring at it.

"Anne, wait here. Don't move!" I say as I get out the car and running over to the upside down car.

I hear a girl scream. "Help! Someone! My mom, get us out! Please, she's pregnant! Help, please, anyone! Please," She screams. Instantly I grab my phone from my pocket to call an ambulance.

Hearing the sirens I understand someone was smart enough to call before me.

"It's okay little girl. We are going to get you out. Don't you worry. Your coming out. We are on it. Is your pregnant mom breathing?" I ask as I motion for the ambulance to hurry the fuck up.

"Please, she's bleeding. She's suppose to give birth in two weeks. My sister and dad, they aren't with us. But please help my mom!" She cries.

"Okay, don't worry. I promise, I'll get you out. Just breathe," I say trying to ease everything.

"Sir, please step away. We will be taking care of them. Stand back," some guy says.

"No please! I want him with me!" The little girls voice sounds so dead.

"Very well then. Please step back so we can get them out."

I move out the way as they get a bloody little twelve year old and a very, very bloody pregnant women.

"Sir please come with us in the van. The girl wants you," I nod but before I quickly hurry to my car.

I open the door to see a very frightened Annabelle. "Babe, can you drive my car to the hospital?" I ask.

She nods her head still shocked and I close the door and run over to the ambulance.

I get in and sit beside the little girl. "Sir maybe you can talk to her or call her family while we do something about her hand," a woman says.

I nod and look at the little girl. She a cute 12 year old. Nice blue eyes. And her hair is short and dark brown.

"What's your name?" I ask as she looks up at me with a tear stained face.

"S-S-Samantha," she replies in a scared tone.

"Okay would you like to give me your dads number?" I ask as I feel sorry for the girl.

"Yes, 614-" she gives me the number and I call waiting for it to pick up.

"Hello?" A very manly voice asks at the bed of the line.

"Yes, hello. My name is Ace. Your wife and daughter Samantha were in a very severe car crash. I'm with your daughter," I say into the phone as I look at the girl whose eyes have more tears then I could come up with.

"I'll be there. What hospital?" He asks.

"Brooklyn," I respond.

"Thank you," he ends right after that.

"W-what did m-my dad say? Is he c-c-coming?" Samantha asks.

"Yes honey. What's your sisters number?" I ask she hesitates for s minute.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"She's at an after school practice for the fashion show," she says and winces at what the nurse is doing to her arm.

"Give me the number," I say as I think it's ridiculous to be afraid to call her sister when being taken to the hospital.

"Okay it's 614-" with that I call the sister as it rings but doesn't pick up. So I ring again.

"Hello?" Her voice so sweet. I think it's cute too. Sounds like one of those girls who like to sit and read. And play with babie- "Hello?" She asks once again.

"Hello? Yes, uh, sorry. Um, my name is Ace. I'm here with you sister. Samantha and your mom were in car crash. Samantha is not as bad as your mom-" I'm cut off by her.

"What hospital?" She asks. I'm guessing she a family person.

"Brooklyn ," I reply and she ends the call with a faint 'thanks'.

"What's your full name hun?" The woman asks.

"Samantha J-Jasmine Adam," she stutters.

"Mother's?" The nurse asks once again and Samantha cringes.

"S-Stephanie J-J-June A-Adam," she squirms as she says this.

"Okay, hun, I know this might be pressuring it but do you know what happened?" The nurse pushes.

"Yes, my mom started to drive as it was a green light. All the sudden, our car goes flying into the air. I scream but my mom says nothing. Once we stop flipping she tells me where her Will is and she stops talking mid sentence. Is she okay?" She asks, out of breath, eyes wide, scared.

"We don't know honey. The baby is fine. He's coming out when we get to the hospital.

"She, she is coming out." She corrects, a faint smile on her lips.

Selena's POV

To say I'm scared is an understatement. Clair and I rush into the hospital breathing heavy from the run.

"What's the name, sweetie?" The woman behind the counter asks.

"Stephanie June Adam and Samantha Jasmine Adam!" I say shaking, my voice sounding a lot less strong than I wanted it to.

"Room 27, 4th floor," she says looking at me pitifully.

"Thanks," I scream over my shoulder as I run into the elevator.

Tapping my feet impatiently, I wait. Once the door dings I rush out, like run. I see a big guy. All buff, he's staring there looking sorry.

I walk up to room 27. I see Samantha sitting on chair outside the room. She's cut in all places. Her arms looks the worst though.

I pick up my pace as I run to my sister. "Samantha!" I scream as I reach her.

"Selena! M-mom, sh-she—" she chokes on her own words, crying into my shoulder.

"Sam, tell me, what happened! What?" I scream as I try to understand what's happening.

The tall figure that I saw when I walked in, walked over to me. "Listen, I know your still trying to take this in. Maybe I can explain things? Your sister needs to cool," he says.

"Samantha? Where's dad?" I ask.

"W-with mom. She wanted him when she give b-birth," she says as tears start to come down.

I grab her and hug her tighter. "Shh Sam, It's okay. Breathe, everything will be okay," I say. "Please be okay," I whisper.

"Okay, Sam, stay with Clair. I'm going to talk to the man," whipping my tears I get up.

"O-okay," she says.

Quickly my tear faced friend makes her way to my sister. As I walk over to where he was sitting.

"T-tell me," I stammer.

"Okay. I'm not a doctor. Just so you know. I was there when it happened. I was there for Samantha and your mom. If you want you can wait for the doctor," he says scratching his head.

I look at him and realize. He does look young, maybe 17?

"It's o-okay. P-please tell m-me," I say as I look up at him with tears.

***

I drop my head into Ace's chest as I hear what really happened. I feel my heart break. I feel bad for Ace as he has to deal with me. But he doesn't seem to mind.

"No, no, no," I continue to mutter as my stomach goes in and out from me beginning to cry.

The tears still not here, yet. But I feel them. And I can feel one slowly make its way down. Followed by several others.

"Ace..." I trail off as my tears flow furiously.

"Selena," my dads broken voice breaks through the room.

"Dad!" I yell as I run out of Ace's arms and straight into my dads.

"Daddy, tell me she's okay. Where's mom? And the baby, Sophie," I say as my tears spill even more.

"Sh, it's okay darling. I know it's hard. She's still with us. But she's in coma. She went into coma right after Sophie was born," he says as he hugs me back.

"Dad! She has to wake up! Where is my mom!?" I yell as I begin to hit his chest.

My family are wealthy. At least now we are. My dad opened major companies while my mom was pregnant. Saying, 'I want our baby to come into this world. Not a single care to be afraid of. Money, a roof above her head, food, all here for her. And, for you,' and that's exactly what he did.

"Hun, people are looking. Come on, let's s go see your mother and sisters," he says as he holds my wrists.

"Dad!" I scream as my tears leak out more.

"Honey, I know, please, stop!" He says as tears begin to show in his eyes.

Ignoring him I walk off to Samantha whose waiting by the door.

"Come on," I grab her hand and we walk in to see my mother looks so lifeless. Other than her moving chest she looks...

Dead.

I ignore that and walk over to her lightly kiss her on the head before turning to see a crying baby.

Quickly, I make my way over to her little crib.

I pick her up and hold her close. She lets out little cries.  It soon sounds like she hiccuping.

"Sophie Justice Adam," I say as I cradle her in my arms.

"I'm your mommy now!" I say, as I whip my tears.

We all know my moms not making it. I might as well start acting like her mother. Now.

"Selena, you're not her mom. You're my sister, her sister. Mom, is her mom," Samantha says as she starts to whip her tears.

"Keep telling yourself that. One day, I will take over her place. I may not have actually pushed Sophie out of me, but I am her mother. So, suck it up!" I say and break myself as I do so.

She screams frustrated and slowly walks out the door looking fucked.

I sigh as I gently rock Sophie in my arms. She sucks on her thumb as she falls asleep. I put Sophie in her little crib and walk over to my mom.

"Mom? Please wake up. I'm not ready. I need you. Samantha needs you. Dad needs. Sophie needs you. We need you," I say as I gently stroke her hair.

"Please," I whisper getting up. Before I leave I place a kiss on her forehead.

I walk out and sit down on a seat. Ace walks up to me with a girl.

"H-hi. I'm Ace's g-girlfriend, Annabelle. I-I'm sorry," she says as fresh tears roll done my eyes.

"It's okay," I manage to whisper.

"Please don't cry," she says and walks up to me to hug me.

"I-I just d-don't know what t-to D-DO!" I say as I sob into her shirt.

"No please. D-don't cry," she starts to whip my tears.

I look up and see Ace looking at me in Pity. I can't stand it so I furiously whip my tears and push Annabelle off me.

"I'm sorry. Just... Stop. Don't look at me with pitiful eyes. It's annoying. My moms not gone!" I say madly as I walk away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 3.3K 44
Selena is 16 years old and she lives in a small town in Texas. She gets abused by her dad daily. It all began when Selena was 11. Her mom and her was...
12.9M 211K 60
"I know you want me Mia..." he whispered into my ear. His voice husky and deep. "N-no I-I don't," I replied trying to keep my voice steady but failin...
19.4K 1.1K 49
Book #4 in the Bonds of Fate series. "You left me. For 2 years." Killian's voice shook with the force of his emotion. "You chose to leave me." "Leavi...
18.4K 594 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...