You Still Mine (Urban Lesbian...

By PUSSYFAIIRY

It's been a year since Storm left Ciara and she didn't plan on going back for a while. But they see each othe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 7

3.8K 147 5
By PUSSYFAIIRY

Ciara.

I stretched as we got off the plane and walked off with Rena.

"Oh my gosh. That was the longest plane ride I ever been on." I said chuckling lowly.

She nodded. "I know right."

Once Rena and I grabbed our luggage, we had to find our limo driver.

"Are you Rena and Ciara?" A young man asked us.

I looked at Rena then nodded. "Yes. Are you are driver?"

He smiled. "I am. I'll be your driver for the time being. I'm Charles." He bowed.

Rena smiled. "Well nice to meet you, Charles."

"Here. We'll take care of that."

Just then two men came our way and grabbed our things. We followed Charles to the limo and he opened the doors for us, I let Rena get in first then I got in.

"Wow. I didn't think they would be this nice." Rena looked at me smiling.

"Me either but let's make this last." I sighed.

"Why you say that?" She asked fixing her make up.

"I'm really excited to be here so I can get away from all the drama back at home. As first I didn't like the idea but I do."

Rena nodded. "Yeah but this could make you known."

I just nodded and looked out the window. I wondered what they had in store for us.

We came to a stop in front of this big house. It had to be about nine at night.

"We're here." Charles said turning back towards us.

"Okay."

I got out the car and looked at the house in amazement. It was soooo beautiful. Rena came beside me.

"Beautiful right?" She licked her lips.

"Hey, I never asked but how long have you been modeling?"

She shrugged. "Since I was 14 but I just moved to Atlanta. They switched my manager to Meghan."

"How was it?" I asked playing with my fingers.

She looked down at my hands and grabbed them. "Don't be neverous. It's easy, Ciara. Just stand there and look pretty. It should be easy for you anyway."

After she said that, she walked towards the house. I felt like she was flirting with me but I'm not sure. I shrugged it off and followed her. We stood in front of the door, Rena rung the doorbell.

"Aaah, you must be Rena and Ciara." The man smiled down at us. "Come in."

Rena let me walk in first and she came in afterwards.

"You have a really beautiful house." I complimented.

"Thank you, sweetie. I'm Greg Witsburg. I will be helping every one of you models with your photo shoot that's coming up."

"Excuse me, Greg. Can I ask why this photo shoot is so important?" Rena asked.

"Honey, this is representing our new clothing."

I nodded and looked around the house. Greg clapped his hands together causing us to jump.

"Well let's meet the other girls." He said happily.

Rena looked at me as I stared back, we both laughed quietly following him. After we walked up a long staircase, he pulled open a door where a group of girls were talking.

"Ladies, ladies. Our girls have finally arrived. You can have a seat." Greg gestured us to a seat.

We both sat down, looking over every girl. I placed my hands on top of my legs and looked at Greg.

"This is Ciara and Rena. Now that they're here, we can over some things." Greg sat down. "Most of you in here might be a little risky."

I bit my cheek and sighed. Why? Out of all things, this.

"Now I already know about 3 of you all are but I'm not saying names. I do not want any sex or anything going on while you're here. I want all of y'all to get along just for the week. And one more thing, have fun and live a little."

Greg had to be somewhere so he left right away. I was talking to Rena when this girl tapped my shoulder. I turned around and looked up at her.

"Yes?"

"I'm Melanie." She smiled.

"Ciara. And this is my friend Rena." I smiled back.

"You two ladies are beautiful, might I say."

"Melanie, take yo gay ass on somewhere." Some girl said walking over. "Excuse her, she doesn't know when to stop. I'm Diamond."

There was only about 4 black people and we seemed to ease out to groups.

"I'm Ciara."

"Rena." She smiled.

"So tonight all of us are going out. You guys should come." Diamond said looking between us.

"Um sure. We have don't anything else to do anyway." Rena smiled.

Diamond nodded. "Cool."

Once everybody met each other, I met Karmen, Cassie, and Piper. Rena and I decided to share a room since we didn't know anybody.

"How'd you feel about Greg talking?" Rena asked laying in her bed.

I shrugged. "I'm sure he was talking about me and Melanie but I don't know who else."

I almost forgot I was suppose to call Storm. I picked up my phone and dialed her number.

"Hey baby." I smiled.

"Wassup? How was your flight?" She asked.

I played in my hair. "It was fine but tiring. I was asleep the whole way."

"I'm glad you made it safely. You meet the girls you working with?"

"Yup. They're all cool for now." I sighed.

"Don't let nobody stop you, CiCi. If they got a problem then ignore them, they not worth it."

"Okay. Thanks, Storm. What are you doing?"

"Bouta go somewhere."

"With who? Jasmine?" I asked sitting up.

"Nah. Taylor."

Taylor? The one from the restaurant from like two weeks ago? And she's just now telling me. I'm not mad because I know she's not going to do anything. I'm just a little disappointed and worried. This boy could be just like Christian and I do not need that in my life or hers.

"Storm, how come you're just now telling me this?"

"I didn't think it was that important to tell you I'm talking to a boy." She said like she didn't care.

"What? You gotta be kidding me right now. Storm, you don't understand do you?"

She sighed. "Understand what, Ciara? What now? You act like I can't have no damn friends."

"No I'm trying to help you from being dumb and making dumb decisions."

"Ciara, I'm not hearing anything you saying. Why should I listen to you? Why should I take advice from you when you didn't even listen to me? We both different aight? I'm gay and you bisexual. So what I'm going to do? Tell me because I wanna know."

"That doesn't stop him from doing whatever he wants. And why are you getting so mad?" I asked raising my voice.

"Because you act like I'm not smart enough to watch myself. I'm a grown ass woman." Storm said mocking my words.

If I wasn't here, I would be beating Storm's ass for how she was acting but I got her.

"Goodbye, Storm."

I hung up my phone and crossed my arms over my chest. Tonight was going to be interesting.

Next chapter will be the second part to this. Comment. Vote. Follow. I decided I wanted to update but this was boring ik.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 13.8K 29
"Naomi! Oh my god there's a new group of boys," Nina said practically screaming in my ear. " Ugh, I honestly couldn't give two shits," I said. The la...
2.5K 134 18
Royal? Is Amy a royal? An old enemy returns wanting revenge. Will Amy and the others be able to defeat him and who is this enemy? Will Amy be able to...
897K 22.4K 18
"Since nobody cares to believe me I'm leaving this note. But I know it's just going to be in the trash as soon as you know I wrote it. But I don't ca...
3.8K 271 22
This story is a spin-off of Where Loyalty Lies. I suggest reading that first so you can understand what's going on in this story. It's two years into...