Flames Of Seduction- Book 1

By LauraEBrown

***This story contains mature scenes*** ------------------------------------------------------- She doesn't g... More

Before Reading
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
The Bonus Chapter- Part One
The Bonus Chapter- Part Two
After Reading
Wattys 2016 & Second Book

Chapter Twenty Seven

10.4K 429 27
By LauraEBrown

Another day of work begins as I walk in my department and walk to my office, expecting Julia to be there before me. She stands as she sees me walk toward her.

"Good morning, Laura, your new documents are on your desk, also, you have a meeting with a family due to your projects you accepted. And," she flips through her notes as she utters swiftly without even letting me talk or even respond.

"Julia, Julia," I try hopelessly to catch her attention as she drops her head in her notes while frowning, "you don't need to act professionally with me, I'm not some horrible bosses trying to get hold of my co-workers and assistants, I like you to be yourself,"

Her deep frown decreases and she looks more relaxed, "I'm sorry, Laura,"

"You have nothing to be sorry for, you are doing very well, and honestly, I have no idea how to survive here. But I'm glad I have you on my side." I am, seriously. In the whole department, she is the only one who actually speaks to me and considers me as a real person. "Let's get to work," with a smile on my face I enter my office. The same white and steel color with ironic windows.

For the thousand times, I ask myself, how did I end up here? Had it been two years ago, telling me I would get this amazing job, I would have say- get out. My dream job. Still, as unbelievable and far fetch as it is. The second day and still I can't believe I'm here. My conferences are going well and mostly my co-workers like me, if not for what's under my dress and not for the status I have in the department.

"Alright, let's do this," I say to myself, giving power up for what's on today. The project before me is a new one, beside the last two I received from my co-workers. This one is the master bedroom; the description says the couple looks for romantic and light colored items. Typical, you may say, but when it comes down to coloring, the light colors can mean several things coming out into life, giving a new perspective. I may have to schedule an appointment with this couple.

A knock on the door brings me back to the entity after sitting two or three hours sitting behind my desk, typing furiously on the computer and making measurements. I straight my back and let my sore tender neck rest.

"Come in," looking at the watch on my desk, I realize not only I had my body in affliction; I had long lost the time. It hasn't been just a two or three hours, it's been a four and half hour.

Julia appears on the other side of the door, holding the door as she plucks her head out so I can see her,

"Are you not going to have lunch, Laura?"

"Ah, I should have but I lost the time, anyways, I don't think I can manage to go out now, thanks for asking, though,"

"Do you want me to grab a coffee from the café?" she asks.

"Yes, that would be very considerate of you, thank you so much for asking."

"You're welcome," she replies with a smile before disappearing.

Reaching my temple, I gently massage. This job is getting so worked out, even though it's been just two days I'm here. I'm not usually the person who skips the lunch, I would do that with dinner, but lunch has a great place in my meal. This job, though, had a way through my routines. The coffee comes soon and yet again, everything gets back to its routine. Me working and others outside of that door, doing god knows what.

After another hour passing, an idea comes to my mind. As bold and out of mind it sounds, it may be a good plan. I have absolutely no idea how this insane idea came to me, blame it on, how much my body has been craving. Or how much I have missed those obsessive, dark obscure eyes.

So, I grab my phone and call the only number I know for it, the other line is answered soon and I ask what I needed and make sure to make my arrangement. When everything is settled, I hang up, satisfied.

Working just another half an hour, I would be off and I can make my plan work and that is if other elements help me through them.

"Hey, Julia, can you cover me for the next two hours, I have to catch up with something," I know how my sentence is desperate and I try my best to not make it 'you own me' phrase, just because I let her go just yesterday.

"Of course, I've got you," she puts some notes before her.

"Thanks a lot, I really appreciate your help," I have already taken off to the elevator before turning back to her once again, "oh and if there is any meeting needing me for tomorrow or any emergency, and just mail me,"

"Don't worry Laura, I can surely handle that," she lets out a chuckle as she shakes her head at my desperation.

The first thing I know, I'm in the elevator and it takes me right off down, but this is just the start. It's going to be a long night, or so that I hope. Only when I'm at the entrance and looking for a cab to take me to my destination, I realize how much stressed I am. The cab is easily found, unlike any other days when you don't want it to be found. Seems like the day knows its duty already.

Just twenty minutes later, with the heavy traffic of LA, I'm in the elevator soaring to the top floor, the penthouse. According to my calculation, I have three hours and a half to make my plan work perfectly.

I click the buzz and right after, as I was expecting, Pamela comes to the door and opens it for me.

"Hi," I rush inside, trying my best to not trip over my own feet.

"Hello, my dear, everything is ready, come," she gestures me to follow her. Putting my purse on the couch, I get a band and tie my hair into a messy bun, the one that looks like a birds nest was in your head and right after her, I get hot on her heels.

Everywhere is messy, from the neatly white counter that shines all the time and now is colored in green vegetable and red tomato, to the classy electric black stove that is now occupied with pans and all-clad copper core cookware set, each has a containing that Pamela and I spent on it. To be honest though, I believe it's all Pamela's work, all I keep doing to do is to screw up each time, but with the help of her I shouldn't be worried, I guess, and I'm happy that I have her, without her, I would mix things and add things.... In the end, it would result disastrously.

After living almost four years by myself, life must have taught me some listens, but I guess all this time, I have been eating air!

"So all we have left to do is to add the sauce and let it boil," I say as I slightly lean forward to have a look on the boiling contains that I forgot even what it was. All I know is that we are making some Italian style Lasagna, extra sauce with Truffle Polenta as the starter and Chocolate Soufflé Cakes for desert, and a dish of Deviled Crab Boulez with Beurre Blanc just because I know Andrew like seafood, and I don't.

"No, dear," she laughs at me, "you have to put them in this," she put another big non-stick Bakeware pan before me, "and then you put them in between,"

With my confuse look, she laughs again while shaking her head,

"Don't worry, my dear, I'll do it for you,"

At this moment of us being busy, the phone suddenly rings and startles both of us.

"I'll get it for you." Pamela rubs her hand on her apron to clean them.

"Thanks," I mutter as I stir the mixture in the lasagna sauce in the pan.

"Laura dear, Mr. Martinez wants to talk to you." Pamela comes back with the phone in her hand.

Oh, crap what if he found out the surprise? Shoot! What should I do now! I take a long breath as I take the phone and make myself ready for whatever he's going to shoot in my way.

"Hi." My voice comes out more like a whisper, shaking and nervous.

"Hi, enjoying your time with Pamela, that you can't answer your phone?" he says, sternly and unsparing that makes me tense and terror-stricken. For someone like Andrew, he has a dominant prevailing voice. It's hard as a nail and I wonder if it's the same voice that makes his employees do their best and runs the empire.

"Umm... Sorry, I hadn't realized you called me, I was kinda of busy. So why did you call?" distraction is a good thing to change the subject. I know what's after my answer and it can lead it to me revealing my surprise, and it's the last thing I want.

"Aha?," I know the question is burning to come out of his mouth, but somehow, I believe he has a more important subject to share with me, "ok, listen, Laura, I have a late meeting tonight, it will last till nine or more. I wanted to tell you that I know I promised you to take you out on our date, but I have to take a rain check for that, you can stay in penthouse, that is ok with me, feel free, but if you need to go home, please make you sure you have one of my drivers. You can ask for one of the securities in the lobby, they will call one of them. But please don't wait up for me. Eat your dinner and sleep. Ok?"

My heart sinks. All my hopes are long gone. He ruined the whole surprise, without even knowing it. My lips fall as I turn around and face Pamela whose back is facing me as she stirs the ingredients. I can't say anything. I can't complain nor can't say anything but still, I keep my disappointed and irritated face off, even if nobody can see me. All my instigation and frenzy drains and I'm left emotionless.

"Oh, really? Can't you cancel it or something?" I need you home, I add mutely. I can't say my emotions are all over the place and I'm on the edge of crying but feeling the adversity can be understandable.

"I'm sorry, Princess. I can't, besides I'm sure you are drained already from your work," if it was any other time, the nickname would have tackled me, but now, I can't feel anything in it, as if the word means nothing. I know Andrew doesn't know what's happening in here and he used it just as an endearment but I find it extremely pointless.

"Ok," this is my last word to him before we both hang up. After putting the phone in a safe place, I walk to the stove and turn off each of them. If there's no dinner, there's no need for food. As if blaming the food, Pamela and I bustled over it; I have a strong hatred toward it.

"Darling, what happened?" Pamela comes to stand next to me, compassion all over her face, as if knowing what happened.

"He said he can't come because of some meetings." I sigh and try to repeat, maybe some other time, in my head. Maybe some other time.

Turning toward Pamela who is waiting patiently for me, I smile weakly and sadly to her,

"You can go home. Thanks for the help, though. I will try to finish, now that we don't have any rush."

Bidding my goodbye to her, I simply walk out and take off to my bedroom. My appetite is lost so I don't think I can afford to eat, why bothering finish that up. I'm sure Andrew has eaten by the time he's home. Closing the door, I sadly look to the bed and the red dress I wanted to wear. But now there is no use. I get the dress and put it on the sofa and then lie down on the bed. After some while passes, I slumber after the long day of stress and pressure.

"Hey, baby wake up,"

First the voice and then some kisses on my cheek and then on my lips, all come in the row, leaving me to wonder if I'm in the heaven or something. Yet, how rude of whoever it is to kiss my lips in my sleep. But, oh damn, the lips are soft and rose petal, how stupid of me it would be if I ever say a thing to them. They trail down and find their path to my neck and soon I can feel my soft spot, the weakness of every woman is getting kissed. Even though I'm sleeping, I have an urge to sigh at this heaven.

"Baby, wake up, I don't want to use my other power to wake you up." But I don't want to, is my response. Of course, they can't hear me, and to be honest, I don't want to be heard. I just want to have a good nap with no one calling my name.

"Alright, you left me no choice, Laura," by now, I can't hear the threat in their voice, but I don't care, or maybe I don't want to care.

The kisses are gone and soon I miss the softness against my skin, my body screams inside for the touch to be back, but instead, sharp teeth bite down on my neck where my shoulder blades meet it, yet it isn't what alerts me the most, it's the hand that is now skipping its way to my knee length skirt and under my panties. By the first touch of their fingers against my fold, the sleep flies away and I jolt out of my solace.

"Ah, look at you, you are awake, finally!" sarcasm is obvious in Andrew's voice, whose fingers are still in me.

"Do you mind removing your hands out of me, now that I'm awake," I sulk to make an effort to stop the shudder I feel between my legs.

"No," his hand keeps caressing me down there and I can feel the heat in me radiating. It is rather a fact that if he keeps doing that, I can't hold myself anymore, "we need to go, I believe we have a date to attend.

Of course, I should have known better; the master of manipulating never lets others get to what they want. He knows my limits better than me, by withdrawing his fingers, he lets me go with a moist fold yearning to get released.

The dinner that Pamela and I spend a lot of time on it just needed a little heat up, thanks to Pamela when I asked her to go home but she spent her time finishing what mess I started.

"So we just need to make the table," Andrew points out. Turning to the naked table with the ten chairs around it, I find it empty except the vase in the middle of it.

"I think so," stressed and nervous is the word for it. I knew what I was going to do, but now, facing what is done and what is left, I feel really nervous. The most unbelievable part is that Andrew is here and the surprise is all ruined. My plan was to make a hell of an impression on him, but now it's just me and a table design. I haven't yet worn my dress.

"Hey, why don't you go and get ready while I do this, hmm?" Andrew's words snap me out of my zone.

"Um, are you sure? I can stay here and-"

"Laura, thank you for making this dinner and planning for tonight. And I must, by all means, apologize to you because I nearly ruined tonight while we could have so much fun."

"How did you find out about it? I'm sure I didn't tell you over the phone," weird if you consider it.

"Baby, nothing is hidden from me," He says as to add more confusion to my statement. "Pamela called me after you told her to leave. I had to cancel my meeting, which can have affection for five percent of the company to have this night with you."

Talking about five percent doesn't seem too much, but when it comes down to ACM enterprises, actually it means half of my life achievements or even more. I don't know it's the fact that he's here to have our date just because he promised me before I sign the contract, or he's here because... he maybe just maybe cares for me.

Don't be silly, there's not such a thing in this man. For as much as I want to ignore the sharp tongue of my brain, it is a matter of fact, or so I should believe so. Andrew Freaking Martinez is not a guy to let go of his enterprises just so he can have a date with his mistress who was waiting for him patiently so she can surprise her. Maybe I am in denial, but the truth is more than that. Want it or not, his mixed signals are making me insane. One time, he's the glory with cute little small who sweep you off of your feet and perishes you and the other, he's just the powerful dominance hovering over you, controlling your life, just because he can have his own desire satisfied.

"Can I ask why did you cancel your meeting if it was so important?"

Damn my heart and damn my mind for not filtering it. The words came out uncontrollably and uncalled for. Thank you so much my heart, now I have to this embarrassment. It was silly of me to ask this question just as it was silly of me to ask 'what he is going to do after me?' the other day. Of course, there is no accurate answer to his credit, why my heart decided to find out? I have no idea.

"Because I found it more important to spend my time with you, besides the meeting wouldn't come to any conclusion, according to my account." Another signal and yet again I'm befuddled and lost in the words. Now I know the powers of words when my teacher back in high school almost killed himself to teach us how ironic words can be.

"And if I wasn't here, making dinner for my surprise tonight, would you still come to me?"

"You keep everything complicated," his face is dangerously close to me that I can feel his breath fanning on my face. His hand reaches and caresses my cheek, oh so slowly and sensually.

"Says the person who keeps giving false signals," my sentence was full of sarcasm, if not the tone; my eyes would say it all. My heart is manipulating me and what is strange is that my brain's allowing it.

"I... I don't know what I'm doing, or even what I'm saying." He shakes his head and lets out a chuckle as if it was a miracle for him too. "What is happening to me? What are you doing?"

"What are you doing? You, Mr. Martinez, need to heat that food up and set the table, so I can dress up, now up to work,"

The feeling is mutual, Andrew. I'm as confused as you, if not more. I want to say instead, but I bite my tongue, letting the unanswered question find its own answer.

Yet, the question is never answered as our lips touch each other. My whole body gives in as if my every fiber has been craving for just a touch of his. His hand finds a way to my hair and so does mine. It's not an erotic fleshy kiss, yet lustful enough to make me want more, feels more, being touched more. A kiss of him is enough to make me forget the tiredness of today and every other day before it. That's how much addicted I am to him.

"Come on, we have a dinner and long night waiting for us." Andrew is the first one breaking the kiss. The moment his lips disconnect with mine, the chagrin of his absence hits me.

I don't need to be told twice, so I run upstairs and find the red dress thrown innocently on the Settee from earlier this evening when I felt down and blue because I thought the date is canceled. Now, I grab the red dress and stare at it, not because I start doubting about tonight, but because the fair shot of Andrew's words in my head. In the end, I ignore it.

Since I don't have enough time to shower, I just wash my face and apply some mascara and a red lipstick to go with my dress. Brushing my hair into submission, I decide to let them over my shoulder- it's in these such moments that I realize how good it is sometimes to have skill in hairdressing, just like Alice and Ella.

Searching in the boxes of dresses, I snag a set match of bra and panties in black. Count it on me being obsessed with bad and jackass colors, I decide to call it a 'wild night' and wear them, despite how sexy and revealing they are. Only when I struggle to wear the dress, I realize I have no shoes to match it. But then it clicks in me that Andrew has thought if that part by buying me thousand of dresses along with shoes and other stuff- okay, maybe not a thousand, but I believe it is enough for a year of mine.

I look at myself in the mirror; the reflection can barely get recognize as me. A girl with dark brown hair and brown eyes in red. Now, that I have a better look of the dress, I'm having a second thought, the dress is way too much revealing rather to my likely. 

What are you thinking? Just go out and have your night, this time, it's my mind ordering me, quite strange if you ask me.

Somehow, I decide to listen to my mind, once in my life, even though, I know it says the truth.

Walking down the stairs, I find all the lights turned off that only dim LED lights brighten the living room and the entrance enough to see the shapes. Having a turn, I meet the table that was left empty and now is filled with white clothing over it while plates of what seems like to be the starter filling the table along with forks and knives placed neatly. The two plates sit across each other indicates the persons, but what catches my attention the most is the red candles that are helping to bright the table with other dim LED lights. Between the two romantic candles, a skinny tall vase is sitting with two roses inside.

So it's not me who is in red then. A small smile creeps on my lips. Just thinking about Andrew setting the table and lighting the candles is funny enough to spend the night with it. As if talking out loud, Andrew himself comes out of the foyer that if I remember correctly, his bedroom is located there. A secret smile on his lips with unruly hair is what I meet when I see him. Dressed in a sexy Prada tuxedo hanging on his body perfectly, Andrew seems relaxed and ready for our date, but I, on the other hand, I'm a bundle of mixed emotions.

"You look beautiful as always, Laura," he walks toward me and stops before me just with enough distance. "Might I add, so sexy and fuckable,"

Swallowing hard at his words, my eyes wide with shock. All of a sudden I'm all hot and aroused. This is how much effect he has on me.

"You don't look bad yourself, Mr. Martinez," I offer him my bedroom eyes and fan my eyelashes as I flirt with him. He only narrows his eyes at me, as if considering my every movement.

"Shall we?" he gestures toward the table. I nod my head and he takes my hands and leads me toward the table,

"Did you set it yourself?" I ask once he helps me to sit on the chair and he turns the table then take his own seat.

"Yes, although, Pamela left the needed ingredient for us," somehow in his voice I can hear the denial that is saying, 'I didn't set the candles and roses,' but I guess I'm far from ignoring it.

"Of course," I mutter under my breath, but I guess Andrew got a glimpse of it. I can tell from the dirty glare he gives me as he takes his own seat.

Taking the first bite of our starter of the night, I moan as the taste of truffle melts in my mouth. I can tell Pamela did a good job because as far as I remember I was nearly going to put it on fire.

"These truffles are cooked well," Andrew points out.

"Yeah, we should thank Pamela for that," I chuckle nervously,

"Oh, but she said something else, that you did all of the work and she just helped you through the way,"

"Oh, I'm sure it's way opposite than that, today I just realize I'm not a cook as I was thinking." I stuff another bite of the truffle to endure the taste once more.

"So I may have to punish you for that, then?" his tone is more like a joke than a serious tone. I know that because his voice is way scarier than just that.

"Oh, is that so, how are you going to do that?" me and my curious mouth.

Andrew stands. For a second I thought he was going to really punish me or the least, show me, since his icy blue eyes fix on me that send a sweet shiver through me. But when he reaches for the wine, bottle that I miss to notice, he pops the lid of the bottle easily and professionally. He offers me some and I let him fill my wine glass. After he pours his glass, he sits back in his seat.

"First, I would peel that dress off you," he grabs his knife and cuts a piece of truffle and puts in his mouth. A word of him got me so hot that I reach out and grab my glass and gulp down almost half of it.

"What then?"

"Then, I will tear your underwears with my own hands, 'cuz baby, I can't wait 'till this night is over and I can have you to myself," why do his words beguile me so much that with just two sentences I'm aroused.

"You know you are manipulating me," I state the fact, even though; it longs to stay in the dark.

"That's given, princess." he replies cleverly.

Our starter ends soon and Andrew stands up so he can change our plate with the main course, which I can smell it even from a mile. I can tell it's going to be mouth watering. When Andrew comes back again, I see his hands are empty.

"Shall I have a dance with you, ma princesse?" he offers his hand to me to take it. That's when I hear the sound of music playing smoothly in the background. I recognize the lyrics as Run, run, run by Kelly Clarkson, one of my favorite singers. The song is slow, perfect for a slow dance.

He accompanies me to the middle of the living room where the dim light is still on, making it a very romantic space for lovers. The word 'romantic' tastes bitter in my mouth, not that I don't want it, but rather because it's almost impossible in a relationship like ours. I don't think- or even believe- he's done it for the love he has for me. I don't want to believe it, though, but I think it's because of the contract. The contract, the contract. Why should our relationship be based on that? Aren't we our own individual persons? Surely we can tear up a simple contract between us, let it be forgotten. Yet, whatever he does is based on the contract.

"Don't think too much," his voice snaps me out of my thought as if reading my mind. I raise my head to look at him in the eye. His blue eyes are still blue and staring down at me. "Let us enjoy this dance and this night, because I don't want to let it end."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, my lovelies,

i wanted to thank VampirefangsRule for her great support. if it wasn't for her heartwarming comments, i wouldn't have continued writing this story. 

Don't forget to check her amazing book, Miss. Clumsy and the CEO,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 263 50
If you're given a chance to live once more, will you take it? Even if... it comes at a cost? A dying woman reminisces on her short life and comes to...
115K 3.3K 33
Mature | Erotica | Smut ***COMPLETED*** African American design wiz Kerstin London knows all about success. She has transformed herself from an 'unwa...
555K 13.2K 32
[Completed] Highest ranking :- 29 boss 35 business 163 boss 128 hot 238 hate 234 marriage Warning : there are many grammatical errors in the novel re...
4.4K 666 68
Book 1 of Affection Series ♡ You were an unexpected surprise, the defining moment. The collision of stars that slammed into me hard and sent my chaot...