Because of You {Harry Styles}

By Ivory_Lollipop

"Do you know what's the worst feeling you will get after the person you love hurt you? It's not the scar, the... More

Because of You (Harry Styles Love Story)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 12

5.4K 206 29
By Ivory_Lollipop

Chapter 12

I woke up extra early today. Today is the day that I would begin my revenge on Harry. I smiled because I can’t believe it. It is finally happening.

I looked over to my bed, and Zayn was still asleep. Soft snores escaped his parted mouth, and he was really cute. I just finished showering and I was now beginning to pick the best outfit I ever have. I finally decided to wear a satin colored dress that falls perfectly just above my knees.

I started to strip off, but two strong arms wrapped around my waist, making me drop the dress on the ground.

“Babe, you almost gave me a heart attack.’’ I told him.

He chuckled, his morning voice sending shivers down my spine. “You’re so sexy, babe.’’

I rolled my eyes. “Stop it Zayn. I need to go get ready for work now.’’

He raised an eyebrow as I wiggled free from his grasp. “Are you dressing up with much because of your new “hot’’ assistant?’’

I suppressed a giggle to escape my mouth. “What are you talking about?’’

A frown slowly smeared his pink lips as he responded. “I heard that you hired a handsome assistant.’’

I chuckled lightly before I slowly turned around to wrap his arms around his bare neck. “Awww, is my husband jealous?’’

His frown deepened even more, suggesting how serious his jealousy was. “I’m not.’’

I rolled my eyes as I opened my mouth to speak. “Baby, you and I both know it’s not true.’’

“Okay, okay. I’m jealous.’’ He finally admitted with his raspy voice, his strong tanned arms wrapping around my naked frail waist.

“Don’t be, baby.’’ I assured him as I tilted my head to meet his perfectly gorgeous face, his lips pressed into a thin line as his amber eyes met mine. “You’re the only man I’ll ever love.’’

Happiness crossed his face, his lips arching into a sweet smile. “I love you too, baby.’’

“I know. Now, I need to get ready for work.’’ I wriggled free from Zayn’s possessive grip, his smile dropping once again into a deep noticeable frown.

“Why are you so excited to get to that wretched place?’’ He grumbled aimlessly as his back landed on the soft sheets of our bed.’’

“Oh come on, Malik!’’ I rolled my eyes at his childishness as I wore the crimson dress around my body, making sure to zip it carefully, the tight fabric hugging my curves perfectly. “Man up!’’

I searched through the drawers and brought out my make up bag, the small little pouch containing a huge variety of different cosmetics and make up. I started by applying my skin toned liquid foundation evenly on my face using a foundation brush, making sure to hide any flaws. Next, I applied concealer under my brown orbs and make sure that my visible eye bags would be successfully concealed. Thirdly, I finally applied liquid black eye liner on my upper lids and under my eyes. Then, I applied fake lashes, tying it with my lashes with mascara. To complete my make up, I applied red lipsticks.

Finally satisfied with my whole make up look, I stood up and placed my make up bag inside the drawers, Zayn watching me the whole time, his expression fixed.

“What do you need make up for, baby?’’ he asked as my brown eyes met with his lighter ones. “You’re beautiful without it.’’

“I know that, sweetheart.’’ I told him, my red lips forming a fake smile. I know I wasn’t good enough. I know that I am not beautiful, that’s why I changed so much of myself. If I am, then someone would love me right? But no. No one cared. I suffered a lot of things in my past life making me what I am now. A vile and selfish person. But they don’t know a thing about me.

I broke eye contact with my husband, my hands rummaging through my other cosmetics bag. I finally caught sight of the container of my dark blue contacts, prying it open and taking the delicate material out of the solution. I placed it over my left eye then at my right eye, blinking a couple of time just to make sure it’s finally in the right place.

When I was finished, I took a quick glance at my appearance on the mirror. I was finally satisfied so I walked over to my closet full of my different variety of foot wears and I picked nude heels to go with my dress. I slipped it on my left foot, then at my right foot. I looked over at Zayn who was still lying at the edge of the bed, his amber eyes fixed on the ceiling.

“Aren’t you going to get dressed already?’’ I asked in a slightly annoyed manner.

“I will. Wait for me.’’ he spoke in a blank tone as he lifted his body off the mattress.

The driver opened the car door for us carefully, Zayn stepping first out of the black vehicle we were in. He helped me out, taking my small ones in his slightly bigger ones, my nude heels making contact with the pavement. He intertwined his fingers with mine, workers from the building staring intently at the both of us. I gave them cold glares, making them look away immediately and scurry back inside the huge building.

I rolled my eyes as I walked hand in hand with Zayn as we both entered the building, the security guard greeting the both of us.

“Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Malik.’’

“Good morning.’’ Zayn greeted back firmly. He still wasn’t on the best mood , probably because of jealousy still gnawing his pride.

“Baby, are you okay?’’ I asked him quietly and all I received was a small nod from him. Different workers I barely know greeted us respectfully when we pass them in the hallways. Zayn still remained quiet as we got in the once packed elevator but was immediately deserted by people once they saw us.

I sighed deeply as the elevator doors opened, the crowd of people waiting to ride the elevator parting as my husband and I passed through without any complications.

Zayn still was ignoring me as we parted ways, not even bothering to say goodbye. I just shook my head repeatedly as his actions, as I slowly made my way to my office. I took in a deep breath as my eyes landed on my new secretary already sitting on his office outside my own, making me smirk.

He was silently reading a book to himself, his lower lips being bitten by his teeth. He ran his fingers through his chestnut curly hair, making me froze in my tracks. Three years have barely passed, but he still has some sort of effect towards me. But that wouldn’t be strong enough to save him from the hell that he will soon experience on the weeks to come.

I stopped in front of the door to my room, pulling my keys out, inserting it in the doorknob and twisting it open. I blew in a breath as I placed my bag on my leather chair, soon slumping on that luxurious chair afterwards.

I unzipped my bag and brought out my mirror, scanning my reflection carefully, fixing my highlighted blonde locks before placing the mirror back on my bag again. I dialed Harry’s telephone on his room, hearing it ringing before he picked it up.

“Mrs. Malik?” His deep and husky voice asked hesitantly, making me feel his nervousness despite our distance.

“I want you in my office now.’’

I heard him gulp on the other end before he responded, “Okay, Mrs. Malik. I’ll be there in a while.’’

I ended the call, placing the phone back to its former position earlier. I fixed my posture on the leather chair, my eyes positioning on the door as I waited for him to come in. soon enough, I heard the door opening and his familiar figure stepping in.

I stared at him with a blank expression, my eyes staring straight into his as I gestured him to take a seat on one of the chairs in my room.

“What do you need, Mrs. Malik?’’ He asked in a voice barely above a whisper. He was so tensed around me and it is making me amused even more.

I pulled out a folder of papers from my wooden drawer and handed them over to him, his eyes staring at me with an expression of bewilderment. “Sign those.’’

He looked down at the content of the paper, scanned the writings before his emerald eyes looked at me shocked, “A one year contract?’’

I nodded my head briefly, “Yes.’’ I began, “As part of that contract, I cannot fire you on whatever reason and for you, and you can’t resign at whatever reason. And I keep my word very all. All you have to do is sign it, and I’ll assure you that I will make everything in that contract true.’’

I handed him a ball pen and he hesitantly took it at first, but he did anyway, the sounds of the ball pen scratching against the paper being heard in the empty and silent room. When he was finished, I couldn’t contain the smirk that is forcing to be released in my lips.

“Is there anything else I can do you for you, Mrs. Malik?’’ He inquired as he handed the folder back to me.

“Yes,’’ I spoke, “Are you ready to hear my first task for you to accomplish?’’

________________________

Sorry for the long wait :( School is really taking a toll on my life.... I slept at 11:00 p.m. last night and I need to wake up at three -_-

But I updated this guys for all of you! Pls. vote and comment! Best comment gets the dediaction!

And have you seen the teaser of the music video of "Best Song Ever''? I can't help but think Harry as Marcel is so damn cute there ;). I'm not biased or anything, but being a nerd suits him very well.

Someone's been copying my story "Bloody Vengeance'' and its really bothering me. :(

But anyway, pls. read my other stories and don't forget to like my facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bela-Horan/142339425972185

That's all! Thank you for the support! Love you all!

Love Bela :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 4.6K 43
A month ago, I became someone's obsession. I was stalked, abused, loved and hurt. Going through so many emotions at once, is like falling down the st...
2.7K 50 5
Hello there. My name is Harold Edward Styles. I have a job straight from Hell, literally. You see, I'm dead but I was a fucker so all fuckers go to...
209K 8K 39
The minute Zayn walked into my life, he changed everything for me. The question is; was it for better or for worse? Cover by: -kyavhill
30.8K 767 34
Blame Styles. I mean, I don't blame Harry for the death of my mother or sister or the fact I had a few psychotic boyfriends back then... But I blame...