Mae Kageyama! Tobio's sister...

By Lscutestrawberrycake

What if Kageyama had a sister? Would she be like him? Where was she after all this time? Well you can find ou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Author's note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23 pt.1
Chapter 23 pt. 2
Chapter 23 pt. 3
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Sequel

Chapter 22

14.7K 451 347
By Lscutestrawberrycake

"I'll be heading out then" I said as I took off my volleyball shoes.

"Right. Good job."

"Good job."

I went out and went to the Gymnasium #2 were I was going to train.

I sat down on the step to change shoes when a deep voice spoke.

"Oh, Mae, you're finally here." Said Asahi and I nodded.

"Hai. Sorry that I'm late.

Anyway, today you are going to serve and I will try to recieve them, right?"

"Yes-"

"And I will toss to you and you will spike." Another voice said and we both looked at where it came from. There stood Noya with a slight blush and grin at the entrance.

"S-Sure." I said feeling my cheeks heating up a bit.

Third person's POV

Asahi just softly smiled at the two shorties.

"Alright. Let's get this over with." He said grabbing the ballwagon(?) and went over to the other side of the court, the other two getting in position on the other side.

"Nice serve, Asahi-san!" Noya said and the said man jump served(is that a word).

It was a bit sort, so the bluenette made a flying recieve(?)and the ball flew to the libero. He jumped and tossed the ball.

Mae jumped but when she was about to hit the ball but...

"Agh!!" She grunted as the ball roughly made contact with her face.

"Mae! Are you okay?" Asahi ran to her all worried about her.

"MAE! I AM AO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THAT!" Noya shouted while bowing repeatedly.

"D-Don't mind Yuu." She said trying to smile trough the pain.

Ouch. She thought but smiled so the second-year doesn't worry any longer and this made him blush at her smile.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
(1h later)

"Nice serve!" Mae said and the third-year made another jump serve and this one actually flew over the net.

They made a lot of reps but not every serve went over, not every recieve was good and not every toss was in the right position. But now the serve was perfect.

Mae's POV

Asahi just served another ball which flew a bit to my right and just by looking at the ball you could see it was curving to the right, but how the hell should I get it?

Oh no, it's comming.

What to do?!

3...

2...

1...

I KNOW.

I bent down, took a big step to the right and extended my arm. Inhaled and...

"Rolling...THUNDAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

It flew perfectly to Noya who, even thought he was still shocked from the previous move, jumped and tossed it to where I was now in mid-air.

"Take. THAT!" I shouted as I spiked the ball with all my force to the floor

"Yeeeaaaaah!" The three of us cheered. I ran to Noya and wrapped my arms around his neck and the both of us twirled once.

"Yuu! Yuu! Did you see that? I did the Rolling Thunder!!" I said overjoyed. He smiled at me and wrapped his hands around my torso, madly blushing.

I blushed too but embraced him thighter.

What is going on...

I never want to let go...

Or do I?

Yes I do.

Not really but...

"Yuu, gomen, but we both are so sweaty right now, we can continue another time." I said as I gently pushed him away which made him pout.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

After I took a shower I went to the girls current 'bedroom' which was basicaly a classroom in which we put the furniture in another room.

I layed down on my futton and closed me eyes. I was not tired but just wanted to rest my eyes. And while doing that one specific event popped into my mind.

I'm such an awkward person. I said what was on my mind. I bet he will think I'm weird for saying that. Still...I can't help it. I fell for him...and I'm still falling.

"Kageyama-chan, your fashion show is in three days, right?" Yachi asked and I looked up and nodded.

"Yeah. I am a bit nervous, but I'm sure the guys will do great." I answered then the other managers went over to us.

"Ah fashion show? Can we come?" They asked excited and I smiled.

"Sure, you can bring the teams too if you want to. They can support the other guys."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The next day at practice

"Ohhh, Service Ace!" Yachi said all excited as Asahi made another Service Ace.

"It's gradul, but it looks like they're making fewer mistakes. And they narrow the point gap with every set they play." I said proud.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Nice cover." We all complimented Hinata but then.

"Hey! Why did you hold back!" He said at Tobio who gave him a death glare.

"I held back. Me? Volleyball?"

"Excuse me. Can we get a time out?" Sensei asked in the right moment.

"That wasn't the falling toss." Hinata said.

Hinata was getting so angry at Tobio that Tanaka had to pull him away.

I took both of Tobio's hands and pulled him to the bench.

He sat down still shocked I guess.

"Onii-san, look at me." I said and he looked up.

"I need you and Hinata to calm down. I will be taking Hinata's position and Suga-senpai your's, alright." Sensei nodded along with Ukai and I waiter for my brother to do too.

I saw a lot of hessitation but he nodded.

"Good. Now cool off, we will be taking over." I kissed his fore head and jogged over to Hinata's previous position.

"It's good that we have you Mae, if you didn't take Kageyama away from Hinata he might also have become angry. And I don't know how to handle them this time." Tanaka said while sweatdropping.

Ahh, yes, he punched the two...

"Forget about that for now. Not only the two, but we all have to cool down. So...how about I treat you all to ice cream? There is a convencing store down the road."

"Yoshaaa!"

"Mae, is also good with cooling down the boys." Ukai said and the megane-sensei next to him nodded in agreement.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
(Next day)

"Itadakimasu!!" We said in unsion and dug into the food.

I sat between my brother and Hinata.

"How is it that you eat that much, and none of those nutrients go towards making you taller?" Tsukki asked Hinata who was stuffing his mouth with rice.

He stopped and had chipmunk like cheeks and I chocked on how cute that looked.

"Mff mmmm mrrrf." He said and continued eating.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Today is the day.

Today is the day.

Today is the day.

Today, after practice is the fashion show...

"You guys need to keep it up. I just hapened to hear this,..." Daichi said after we finishied our penalties,"and I was going to keep quiet..."

"Wh-What is it?!" Tanaka asked.

"When the matches and the fashion show are over...Apparently, the coaches are going to treat us to a barbecue."

"!!!"

"Bar..."Tanaka.

"...be..."-Nishinoya.

"...cue?!"-Hinata.

"B-B-B-B-Barbecueeee~" I said drooling over the news.

Then we alle got in position and

3.
2.
1.

"Meaty meat, meat, meaty meat!"

"Put 'em together, you get meat and meat!"

"Hooray for meat! Energy times a hundred! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
Oniku kmai-sama! Oniku kami-samaaa!"

###############

Hi everyone! I wanted^ this part to still be here but the next chapter will be the fashion show. I didn't really think this trought, soooo... I will figure something out. I am sorry if it sucks(which it will be to a 90% chance) but I want to know how you want the next chapters to be.

Btw I just found some fanart and it has I guess 4 different outfit on each for each guy I mentioned as a model in the fashion show. Should I make a collage with every single outfit on it and I will say like the fourth on sugawara's pic

Or

Should I make a collage where I pick one outfit from each charakter and make a big one so I can just say Tsukki's turn or smt like that? But that will make me do more chapters(which I'm prefectly fine with, it is just so you guys can see it better.)

I won't be updating till I get like 21 notes on which one to do so it is up to you if I update or not.

Till then!

~K Lawliet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 635 117
Haikyuu!! Fanfiction Tsukishima x OC Ogawa Nakano needed volleyball to live like a fish needs water. She'd been away from it for far too long. She...
1.1K 7 22
the summer before your year in high school. you had to move to Miyagi Prefecture, due to your parents divorce. you where dating tukishima kei who you...
454 32 17
Tsukishima Kei is a volleyball player and member of Karasuno's boys volleyball team, he's salty and rude sometimes but he's sweet, loving and reliabl...
98.5K 3.1K 57
Moving to Miyagi to live with her sister Kiyoko, it was the second time she made a decision that pulled her away from the future that her reputation...