Crimson

By kitty23457

After the lost of her father and her baby sister, Sora must now take care of her mental mess mother and hers... More

Crimson
New
Trouble with a captial B
longing
bloody eyes
Beware
ignored and hurt
Run away mother
Wonder Breakfest
Dinner with the Enemy
Accidental mark: Can a vampire and wolf mate?
Her Tears and His Rage
Unknown Feelings
Bite me!
Sweet Blood
Traceing
An Almost Goodbye and A Fiery Kiss
Your Tears Are Mine, So Cry
Beautiful News
Visting the past
Final
Author note

A wolf being a Vampire mate!!! How can that work out

699 23 3
By kitty23457

Sora p.o.v

I pushed that so call little voice out of my head. How the hell is this going to work. A werewolf and a vampire cant mix. There natural enemies. Wait i hope Zero doesn't have a tiny voice in his head too. What if he knows.

I slam my head into the side of the coach. I am just over thinking all of this. Plus i don't know that much about mates only from what i have read in fan fiction stories. I turn slightly to take in my new home. It was nice and clean. I imagine a crappy messy house. It feels like no one is ever here. I allowed myself to be pulled into zero scent that my eyes fell slightly close. "Zero" i whispered.

..........................................................................................................................

Zero p.o.v

Dianna rubbed Sora mom back. I drove to my parents house on the outskirts of town. I sent them a quick message earlier to tell them about all what has happen. My mom sent back that the pack doctor will try to help her cop with all this. The best thing is to get her to relax and calm down. She is putting so much stress on herself.

I snorted at that comment. Sora the one who needs to relax. Her mother told her straight up she didn't want a monster like her. Dianna sighed and i shifted my eyes in the mirror. Her blond hair was a mess and dark bags were under her eyes. She hadn't slept in a while. My eyes shifted to sora mom. She was sound asleep.

Her face held fear and hatred in it. "Dianna" i said softly. She climb over the front seat and sat in the passenger seat. I would usually yell at her for that but i let it slip. "Zero what if she never wants Sora. She is all Sora has left" Dianna said. I notice tears streaming down. I frowned and patted her head. "It will work out" i said. "How you saw the look she gave Sora. even if my mother could help her she still wont look at Sora normal.

This is just making her more sick then what she is" Diann said in a loud voice. I glared at her before focusing on the road. "Look your mom is the best pack doctor if she cant help then the best thing is to put her in a mental hospital and do what we can to watch over Sora. My main worry is if something bad happens will Sora be able to stay sane

You remember how Emma went suicidal after her father death. I don't want to wake up one morning and Sora be dead" i said. Dianna mouth clamp shut. I knew tears wanted to burst from my eyes but i held them.

"Zero I'm sorry" Diann whispered. Emma was my girl friend for a while. We were perfect for each other. we weren't mates because our wolves would of told us. Everything was fine till her father was killed in a rec. After that Emma was depressed and one morning i found her hanging from the ceiling fan in my guess room. I would cringe when i pass that room.

I remember holding her in my arms blood trickling down her neck where the rope had cut into the skin.

I mentally pushed those thoughts out of my head as i saw the familiar log cabin in sight. My folks didn't care about brick houses of wood. The liked old fashion log houses. I pulled in the circle drive and got out. I lifted her, Lucinda, out of the car. She mumble something and snuggle into me. I walked her in as my mom pointed to the guess room.

Once she was wrapped in the blankets i left. Dianna stayed back to wait to see what happens. I decided to drive home to see how Sora doing. Knowing her she probably fainted at how clean my house is. I chuckled slightly. I really don't stay home. I would sleep at Dianna's or go around town and not sleep.

I pulled up behind Sora mom car. It seems she made it in okay. I unlocked the door and stepped in. I placed my shoes by the door and walked through the kitchen. Since i had a guess now i had to go shopping for p. Also Sora is going to need clothes. Thank god are pack is full of money. I listen to the silent house trying to pinpoint where she was. I heard a soft snore from the living room.

I walked in the living room to see Sora face down into the coach. I don't blame her for being tired. I walked around to the guess room where she was going to stay. I was happy that this house has three guess room and a master one.

I open the door to the one on next to my room. I pulled the covers down so i could just slid her in. I walked back and lifted her up. After i layed her down i pulled the blankets up. Her face seemed so relax and then she began to pout. I laughed at that and stood up to leave. A small firm hand grabbed my arm.

I looked down to see a pouting face as she held my arm to her. This is why i stay away from sleeping girls. Dianna did this and Emma too. Dianna ended up yanking my arm out of place while Emma just held it. Sora pulled me backwards and with her new found strenght i was yanked back and over her side.

I grumbled as i kneeled in the soft fabric. She turn to me holding my hand. She had a death grip so i guess i wasn't leaving. I layed down next to her and stared at the ceiling. I could feel my wolf pacing in my head. He seem jumpy yet happy. 'Mate' he whispered. My eyes flew open in shock. I looked over to the girl who smother my arm in between her breast. "Oh no" i said. 'Mate' "This is going to be a major problem" i said.

Sora p.o.v

I felt cold so i snuggle in the warmth beside me. My eyes flew open to the sunlight hitting them. I looked up to see Zero sleeping face. That's when i screamed and tumbled out of bed.

............................................................................................................................................

Sorry guys for the long wait. I been busy plus i have been asked to do a new story. I will try to update soon again but be on the lookout for my new story. The Bloody Rose

I know you will like new story.

Ps. sorry for the short chapter and spelling and grammar mistakes. I typed this fast and didn't review it. I wanted to really get this chapter out. Also comment and vote if you love this chapter. The person who comments first will get the next chapter dedicated to them.

Also I really want to know what yall think of this story so far. Some on told me it stunk and i shouldnt continue. I really want to write awesome stories but if you want to be hateful i wont.

'''''''NALU ''''''' I LOVE FAIRY TAIL

;p Goodnight my fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

random song I dont own

"Fly On The Wall"

The other night
I had a dream
There was a world full of kings and queens
But it was cold
Dark as the night
We were the fire on the moonlit skies

We weren't divided
We were the same
And we were free
But we all wore chains
We couldn't see it
But we created
A place between truth and overrated

If I could just see it all
Just like a fly on the wall
Would I be able to accept what I can't control?
And would I share what I saw?
Or just sit back and ignore
Like nothing never happened,
I haven't seen you before?

I'm on the run from a thief
I let into my head
I know, I hold the keys, so don't be scared 
When I turn and shout:

I don't think I need you anymore
Take your words, and your lies and just beat it!
I don't think I need you anymore
Take the hurt and the pain, I don't need it!

I wanna live, I wanna be the change
We can all be kings and queens
If we can just learn to believe

We had a plan to build a wall
A great divide that would never fall
To separate us
From all the pain
And keep our skeletons locked away

And brick by brick
We built it so thick
That it blacked out the sky and all the sunlight
And one by one
We all became numb
We were making the bullets to a broken gun

If I could just see it all
Just like a fly on the wall
Would I be able to accept what I can't control?
And would I share what I saw?
Or just sit back and ignore
Like nothing never happened
And I haven't seen you before?

I'm on the run from a thief
I let into my head
I know, I hold the keys, so don't be scared 
When I turn and shout:

I don't think I need you anymore
Take your words, and your lies and just beat it!
I don't think I need you anymore
Take the hurt and the pain, I don't need it

I wanna live, I wanna be the change
We can all be kings and queens
If we can just learn to believe

I don't think I need you anymore
Take your words, and your lies and just beat it!
I don't think I need you anymore
Take the hurt and the pain, I don't need it!

I wanna live, I wanna be the change
We can all be kings and queens
If we can just learn to believe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 1.4K 23
Reyna Maree is an abused girl who has a rough life. So when her mate rejects her, she is pushed to her limit. So she runs away and finds a new pack...
488 38 8
If you had the chance, would you change anything in your past? Everything changes when Rachel loses both of her parents in a car crash; the two girls...
3.1K 317 15
There was a darkness inside the kingdom of Anhave. Darkness, only Ciara, could get rid of. The main question is, would her mate stand by her side as...
8.9K 271 71
After her dad dies in a tragic car accident when he was hit by a drunk driver, Y/N and her mom move to a new town to get a fresh start. Y/N makes new...