Wonder Breakfest

Hiya. Hope you like this chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..................................................................................................

Sora p.o.v

My back collided with the cold hard ground. I grunted as pain shot up my spin and into my neck. I rolled slightly and pushed myself up. I looked over to see Zero sound asleep. What the hell how did he sleep through that yell. Zero face seem so relaxed. I was debateing to wake him or to leave him. My eyes shifted to the window. The sun was bearly breaking the horizon which ment that it was morning.

My stomach growled and i placed my hand over it. Well since i live here know means i have full use of the kitchen. I walked out the room and skipped to the kitchen. Once i open the fridge i notice there wasn't alot of stuff. I was going to scold him when he wakes up. I looked in the pantry to see it was bare. My stomach grumblled. I pulled some eggs out and bread. Well at least the bread was fresh. I found a pan and began to cook. After cutting a hole in the middle of the bread i placed it in the hot pan. I cracked a egg in the pan right in the hole. I added seasoning and flipped it. My stomach grummble to the smell of the cooking food. I ready another one. Zero would be hunfry to so i put three more on. After i was done i shifted through his fridge and food some biscuits. I started those as i cleaned my mess.  Egg in the holes with biscuits. yumm.

.....................................................................................................................................

Zero p.o.v

I felt the warmth of the sun hitting my face. I groaned and rolled over. A faint scent of lavander hit my nose. I buried my nose into the pillow and sighed. Lavander lavander lavander wait i know who smells like  Lavander. My eyes snapped open to see the bed was empty and no Sora in sight. Then the smell of food hit me and my stomach started growling. Seems Sora found the kitchen but i didn't have anything to cook. Well knowing her she probably put a wonder breakfest together.

I truged out of the room and followed the smell of eggs and bread. I walked in to see Sora pulling out biscuits. I licked my lips. I haven't had a home cooked meal in a long time. I looked over to see Sora blood red eyes stareing me down. A scowl was on her face and see placed her hands on her hips. Im in trouble. "Zero why dont you have any food around here. You better not be starveing yourself" she said. "No no no no I been eatting fast food" i said waving my hands. "Fast food will make you fat" she said. "Well a human would get fat but im a werewolf sweetheart"  i said. "SWEETHEART DON:T CALL ME SWEETHEART" she yelled. I sweat dropped. I forgot she hates nicknames. "Im sorry Sora im really sorry" i said. She snorted and handed me a plate.I looked at it to see that there were egg in the holes and biscuits. "Thanks" i said. I sat down at the bar and ate. She sat across from me and ate her plate. Silence was all around and the air felt thick. I finished before her and deposited my plate in the sink. "It was good" i said. Her face flushed red and she nodded her mouth full.

I walked over to my room. I went in and retrieved new clothing and changed. After i found my wallet and my credit card. I walked out to see Sora washing the dishes. She shifted to me and waved her soapy hands towards me. I smiled at her and she walked over. "Zero we need to go shopping" she said. "I know we do thats why i had to go get this" i said waving my wallet in front of her face. "Come on lets go" i said. "Wait what about my eyes" she said. "Huh" i said.

....................................................................................................................................................

Sora p.o.v

I was glad that we were shopping but then my eyes came into the soultion. "Huh" he said. I pointed to my blood red eyes. He blinked then walked to the coffe table picking up sunglasses. He handed them to me and i put them one. "There just dont takee those off. We will get you some colored contacts" he said. I nodded and followed him out. The sun hit my skin hard and i winced. I could handle the sun but it gets uncomfortable. Zero noticed and unlocked the door quickly. I got into the shade and sighed in relief. He slips into the driver side and cranks the car up. Cool air hit me and i leaned back.

"Seatbelt" he order. I rolled my eyes. Leave it to Zero to be mister follow rules. I put the belt on as he pulled out. The ride to the nearest mall/store was short. I remember when i was little me and Dianna would play in the constrution zone when they were still building it. Zero parked close to the doors so i wouldn't be in the sun too long. We walked in and there were a lot of people. A familiar itching came to my throat but i ignored it. Zero pulled me past the food vendors and to the clothing selection first.

"Where do you normally shop" he asked. I pointed to the forever 21 shop. I went in and began to search racks for my size. I grabbed random clothes. I was the type of girl who could take any clothing and make it work. Zero seemed suprised to how i did shopping. "Is this how you always shop" he asked. "Yea  Dianna hates that i do this but i dont like spending hours in a mall" i said. I handed him the armful of clothes and he payed for them. After that i held one oversized brown bag of clothes while we walked to the grocie isle. Zero pushed a buggy as he put items in. I really didn't pay attention till my eyes caught the oranges. Zero saw me eyeing the oranges and he got two dozens. I was doing a happy dance in my head.

Once we were done zero loaded the stuff in and i waited in the car. I offered to help but he made me go in the car to get out of the sun. I wanted to argue but he used his serious/angry face on me. I was pouting when he got in. He saw and rolled his eyes. "Baby" he muttered. I glared at him the whole way home. I grabbed my bag and the milk and butter. I carried those in and Zero told me to get my clothes in my room. I went back to the room i woke up from. My face heated up to when i remember wakeing up with zero in the same bed. I put my stuff away. I walked out to see zero had all the stuff in. I looked dumbstruck to how fast he was. He already began to put stuff up. I helped and took note to the things he bought. I had a amazeing ideal for supper and i wanted Dianna invited to come.  I placed the oranges in a big bowl with some apples and peaches.

"Ill be back" he says. "Where are you going" i asked. "I-- i have to take care of something" he says as he bolts out the door. I stood there a little shock and shrugged my shoulders. I decided to take a bath.

..............................................................................................................................................................

Zero p.o.v

I left Sora in the house as i wonder into the woods a bit. A shadowy figure emerged as i stopped. "What" i asked. "Im here to warn you " he said. "About what" i asked. "The  Blood Moon is coming the girl will lose control she will hunt for blood. If she kills a inocent being she will be put to death. You must lock her away and watch her. I beg you to take care of her. Also Zero your father wants you to know that if she does hurt someone he will be the one to take her down" the stranger said. I caught his scent. "Tommy i know that and i wont let her out of my sight" i said. Dad beta just shocked his head and left. I forgot the Blood moon was coming. I need to hunt and stock up on animal blood. Ill force feed her that to keep her hunger at bay for a while atleast.

I rubbed the back of my neck and turn to go back to the house

.................................................................................................................................................

Hiya hope you like.

Comment, vote, and fan me.