My Imagines

Από ATLBravesGirl

Imagines I write because of feels for athletes and other celebrities. *Dont request any imagines* Περισσότερα

Reasoning Behind This Book
People I Want To Write An Imagine About
Clayton Kershaw {Fighting With The Brother} [MLB]
Clayton Kershaw {Post Season Success} [MLB]
Cody Zeller {Acceptance} [NBA]
Chase Elliott {Hanging Out With Friends} [NASCAR]
Buster Posey {Injuries} [MLB]
Kris Bryant {Debut} [MLB]
Alex Wood {Trades} [MLB]
Joe Panik {Sick and He Takes Care Of You} [MLB]
Freddie Freeman {First Day Of School} [MLB]
Joc Pederson {Christmas} [MLB]
Sam Hunt {The Grammy's} [Music]
Anthony Rizzo {Date Night Fun} [MLB]
Joey Rickard {Birthday Surprise} [MLB]
Nick Franklin {Bright Days} [MLB]
Enrique "Kiké" Hernández {Spring Training} [MLB]
Chipper Jones {Snowstorms} [MLB]
CJ Cron {Revealing Ones True Self} [MLB]
Dansby Swanson {Not-So Great Day} [MLB]
Shelby Miller {Backstabbing} [MLB]
Joey Rickard {Sick Days} [MLB]
Nolan Arenado {Bonding Time} [MLB]
Jace Peterson {Cops and Robbers} [MLB]
Chase D'Arnaud {Catch That Cat} [MLB]
Bryce Harper {Hot or Cold} [MLB]
Anthony Recker {Memories} [MLB]
Joe Panik {Summer Time Fun} [MLB]
Cody Zeller {Injured} [NBA]
James Maslow {Amazing} [Music]
Draco Malfoy {Welcome To Hogwarts} [Movies]
Gunner Gomez {They Won't Know What Hit 'em} [Youtube]
Nomar Mazara {Spaces} [MLB]
Shawn Mendes {They Don't Know About Us} [Music] AU
Christian Arroyo {Skype Calls} [MLB]
Logan Paul {Pop-Up Shop} [Youtuber]
Max Fried {Cars AU} [MLB]
Matt Wisler {First Fan Fiction} [MLB]
Richie Shaffer {Draft} [MLB]
Luke Kuechly {Concussion} [NFL]
ConnorIRL {Life Changing Events} [Youtube/Twitch]

Jacksepticeye {Asking You Out} [Youtube]

934 11 2
Από ATLBravesGirl

**Also posted in my book titled Jacksepticeye and Markiplier Imagines & Preferences**

Author's Note: Jack's real name is Sean.

(Y/H/T): Your Hometown
(Y/T/N): Your Twitter Name

Youtuber's involved in this Imagine;
Wade: LordMinion777
Bob: Muyskerm
Aaron: Yamimash
Mark: Markiplier
Sean: Jacksepticeye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright guys, that's it for this vlog. See you guys later!" I say into the camera as I shut it off. I was in Boston for Pax East 2016, and was enjoying it so far.

Pax East 2016 officially started tomorrow, but I had arrived a few days early so I could walk around and get used to the town. A few other Youtubers and I had decided to meet up and I was exploring the town before I went to meet them.

From: Sean {Jacksepticeye}
Where are you? We're waiting!

To: Sean {Jacksepticeye}
On my way, tell Mark to hold the hell on!

I laugh as I slid my phone back into my pocket. I had never met Mark and Sean in person, but had become best friends with them through our Youtube channels. Wade, Bob and Aaron were also here, making the group a total of 6.

Walking through downtown Boston, I admire the sights. Snow still covered the ground, seeing as it's March in Boston. I arrive at the hotel and walk inside, the heat warming my body quickly. Sean and Mark were sitting in the lobby waiting on me, so I grabbed their hands and pulled them behind me.

"What's up (Y/N)?" Mark said as he laid on the bed. Sean occupied the couch and I sat in the computer chair. "I need to post this vlog on my vlog channel." As I was getting it to upload, I spun around and faced the guys. "So, did you talk to the others about what they wanted to do?"

"Wade suggested iceskating, Bob and Aaron said they didn't care." Mark told me as he scrolled through Twitter. "Iceskating sounds good. Tell them we'll meet them there." Sean said as he stood up. My eyes went wide and Sean chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll help you." He grabbed my hand and pulled me up as I grabbed my phone and camera.

I changed into the skates and continued to sit, scared to move. Everyone else was skating perfectly fine, while I sat on a bench. As I built up some courage, I stood up and made my way to the ice. Clutching to the wall, I began to try and skate around.

"Really (Y/N)?" Wade said he almost flew by me, laughing. Soon someone stopped in front of me and grabbed my hands. "Come on, I'll help." Looking up, I see Sean standing there. "You really don't have to help me Sean." "But I want to." He pulls me away from the wall and we begin to 'skate'.

"Sean! Im gonna fall!" I shriek as I begin to wobble. "I've got you. You won't fall." He had his hands on my waist and was skating right behind me, trying to help me balance. We stopped so I could regain my balance, and as I did, Sean said, "Lets take a selfie!"

I pull out my phone and he pulls me into his chest, him resting his head on my shoulder. He had a tight grip around my waist and it made me feel safe. We snapped a selfie on my phone, then he handed me his so we could take one on it. After taking selfies on both phones, we begin to skate again.

"I'm doing it!" I exclaim as I skate around. I had finally maintained enough balance to where Sean would let me go and try and skate by myself. Sean laughed as I skated around, enjoying myself. Just when I thought I was getting the hang of it, I tripped and hit the ice. "Owwww." I groan as I try to stand up. Mark and Sean skate over and help me up, both of them laughing at me. "Not funny you assholes."

I was sitting on the bench watching the others skate, when Mark skated over. "I can tell by the way you look at Sean you like him." "Yeah, he's like my best friend." Mark shakes his head. "No, I mean like you like-like him." "Maybe, but he doesn't like me back." "Bullshit. He called me the other night to talk about this same subject." He skates away, making me think about the subject.

After a few more hours, the guys get tired and take their skates off. Their cheeks were bright pink from the chilly air, but they didn't seem to mind it. We walked into a coffee shop and order either coffee or hot chocolate before finding a booth to sit at

I wrapped my hands around my coffee, the warmth radiating through my body. We were all sitting in a corner booth and I was stuck sitting between Mark and Aaron. Wade was making faces at me from across the table, so I kicked him causing him to groan.

We finished our drinks and walked outside, back into the cold. Sean, Mark and I split away from Bob, Wade and Aaron as we head back to our hotels. The three of us were on the same floor, so we exited the elevator and headed our seperate ways.

~~~~The Next Morning~~~~

"(Y/N)! Wake up!" I hear being yelled from outside the door. Grumbling as I stand up, I walk to the door and open it before walking back to the bed. Dumb (Mark) and Dumber (Sean) walk inside the room and sit in the first seats they could find. "Not a morning person?" I flip them the bird and shove my head under the pillow to block them out.

Deciding to finally get up, I grab my suitcase and walk into the bathroom. I slipped into the shower and did my thing before getting out and getting dressed. Slipping into my jeans and a flannel, I dried and curled my hair before putting on light makeup. I walk out of the bathroom and grab my Jordans and put them on.

"Holy hell." I say, half shocked, as the three of us enter the convention center. With this being my first convention, I had no idea what to expect. I stepped closer to Sean and grabbed his hand, intertwining our fingers to let him know I was uncomfortable. "It'll be okay." He whispered in my ear as we made our way through the crowd.

Sean, Aaron and I stood behind the others, seeing as we weren't the ones people wanted autographs from the most. Mark, Wade and Bob sat at a table signing autographs for fans while we stood behind them. Only so many people were lucky enough to get autographs before the line was cut off, so the rest of the fans came to get autographs from the three of us.

After a small crowd had formed, security gave us our own table to sign at. Aaron soon disappeared, leaving just Sean and I at the table. The crowd soon began to die down and soon Mark, Bob and Wade joined us. I began to massage my hand once all the fans were gone. "I've never signed so much stuff in my life." The guys laughed as we walked out of the building.

~~~~~~~3 Days Later~~~~~~~

The group made our way through the airport, trying to make it through security. Once we did make it through, we sat down and waited for the first flight to be called. Mark, Bob and Wade were going to LA to film videos together, while I was going back to (Y/H/T). Sean was going back to Ireland and Aaron was going to the UK.

Mark's groups flight was called first, leaving just three of us. But before they left, we had a gigantic group hug and took a group selfie. It wasn't long after they left that Aaron's flight was called. Sean rested his arm across my shoulders as I rested my head on his shoulder.

We were both almost asleep when we heard a speaker come to life. Hearing it was my flight, we both stood up and I wrapped my arms around him. "Im gonna miss you and your green hair." I say as I pull away from him. "And Im gonna miss you and your orange hair." Laughing as I pick up my bookbag, I slide it onto my shoulders.

"Hey (Y/N)? Can I ask you a question before you go?" Sean says as he intertwines our fingers. "Yeah, go ahead." "Maybe I fly you out to Ireland and we can go out? Or maybe I come to (Y/H/T)?" He asked as he fiddles with my fingers. "That sounds nice Sean." I place a kiss on his cheek and begin my trek to my gate.

From: Sean❤️
I miss you already😩

To: Sean❤️
I miss you too. When did you change your name in my contacts?

From: Sean❤️
While you were asleep earlier. Have a good flight, text me when you land. I'll text you when I land.

To: Sean❤️
Alright, sounds good

Sliding my headphones on over my ears, I turn on my music and the sound of Five Seconds Of Summer's Permanent Vacation fills my ears. Clicking into Twitter, I post the group selfie from earlier.

@(Y/T/N): I had so much fun finally meeting these 5 goofballs at Pax East. They are the best friends a girl could ever have! @Markiplier @muyskerm @LordMinion777 @Yamimash @Jack_septic_eye

After I posted the group selfie, I posted Sean and I's indivdual selfie from when we were skating.

@(Y/T/N): But sorry @Markiplier @muyskerm @LordMinion777 @Yamimash , @jack_septic_eye is the bestest best friend ever!

Turning my phone off, I close my eyes so I could try and fall asleep while my phone continued to buzz. Knowing it was the guys arguing over who was my 'bestest best friend", I just smile and fall asleep.

_______________________________________________________
Wow this is really long! I hope you guys enjoyed it!

I was watching one of Sean's old videos where he was talking about going to Pax East last year and finally meeting Mark and the guys when I got the idea. Some events are real with only (Y/N) being added, some are completely made up.

Anyways, let me know what you think! I love your feedback on these Imagines!

{1745 Words}

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

131K 2K 60
The title explain everything :) Accept requests!
4.9K 114 26
ℓєтѕ вє υиρяє∂ι¢тαвℓє Luke fanfic❤️ Warning this was written on my phone so please excuse the errors. Thanks for reading!
127K 1K 23
i'm lonely so i write these imagines
2.5K 629 40
Random thoughts morphed into little poems🌻 *Most Impressive Rankings* #89 Thoughts out of 75k stories #10 articles out of 883 stories *Other Ranking...