When they meet(boyxboy)

By ilove_carrots

After the death of his parents, Austin kyle Hudges moved to his uncle's place in London with his two little b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
QUESTIONS
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Thank you (part 2)
Author's note
Chapter 17
Drawing
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Thank you

176 15 26
By ilove_carrots

Hey guys so I know you are waiting for my next update. I wanna publish the the new chap today but I also want to keep in suspense. Some of you have MAYBE OR MAYBE NOT guess it right tho.

If I am gonna post a new chap today then my next update will be like after a week. If you guys are lucky I can do another early update ....

I know I've said that like thousands of time but again thank you for the comments and votes. I super love the comments. They are too awesome. Thanks for also making me reach to 2k. I never thought my book would be that awesome.

So yeah I guess that's all. Thanks my awesome readers and followers. Love ya all!!!
Can I get a hug?
Am I evil for the cliffhanger thing?(idk so)
Byeeeeee...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 13 12
Chester is in love with Parker but he can't tell Parker, his best friend, worried it'll ruin their friendship. Little does he know Parker is slowly f...
3.2M 122K 49
*** COMPLETED *** Sixteen year old Daniel Layman has been bullied since he came out. His best friend and protector Sean, moved to Los Angeles leaving...
111 0 5
**NOTE: This Story is under construction and is being rewritten/Updated. Some Characters will have their names changed. Jake is Gabriel Thompson (Fro...
33.7K 1K 43
Kai Summers is a Afro-Caribbean born immigrant to the US. Kai is humble and one of the sweetest persons you will ever meet although his living situat...