In This World Or Another (The...

By Abby_6602

The 100 Clarke and Bellamy Cover Made By: XxFanficWritexX More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (happy birthday clarke)
Chapter 10
The couples thoughts
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 And part 2
Chapter 15 Saying goodbye

Chapter 3

1.5K 33 1
By Abby_6602

I'm standing in my closet looking for something to where to the party. I can't decide. I called Octavia and Raven so they could help me. In a hour we were all dressed and went to the party. We must of gotten there early because there was only the people I met previously that day. And I guess they only invited them. So it was probably 8:30 and I ended up sitting next to Bellamy. He looked at and smirked. I don't know why but I love it when Bellamy smirks. All of the sudden I hear a scream. "It was Octavia" Bellamy announced with fear. We all run into the other room and we see Octavia on the ground and a man runs out. "It was Murphy he tried to kill me" Octavia shaking as there was blood dripping down her leg and a gash from her ankle to her upper thigh then she passes out. " we need to get you to a doctor."

Sorry for the short chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 35.9K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
216K 6.3K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...