My hero.

By holtzbertgoodeday

This story, is about Brittany, she has 17 years old, her life is a hell, her mom is never in home, her dad pa... More

Part of my life.
Believe me.
I loved her.
Meeting my idol.
Falling in love.
I'm sorry but I'm in love.
Kiss me.
Mine.
She's my sister and Naya.
I love you and just you.
Demi's concert!
Meeting her family/Meeting a new friend.
Guys:D
Girls day.
Fight.
I'm sorry.
Funny day with you.
Not again.
Merry Christmas!
Don't leave me.
Guys!
Didn't mean to.
Secrets.
Don't give up.
Guilt.
It hurts.
Beautiful eyes.
Don't know what to do.
Um...what?
Detective Dianna.
Together.
Hmm...
Welcome to the family.
Important!

The truth.

47 2 0
By holtzbertgoodeday

Demi pov's:

"Wait what?"

"That's impossible." Dianna said.

"No, it's not. I talked to Joshua, he knows everything about this. His parents have worked in there for so many years, for your luck, Joshua's mom was the one who made the adoption papers. I talked to her and she said that Brittany and you were stolen for someone. Did you know that your first name is Anne?"

Dianna looked at Naya more than surprised. "No, I-I didn't..."

"Brittany's name is Scarlett Elizabeth. Unfortunately, that's the only thing I could get. He said that if he finds more, he will, I don't know your last name."

"But wait, stolen? Then why didn't they call the police?"

"Well, it seems like that person was family, he or she lied to them saying your mom was horrible to you and she killed herself."

"Oh my god." I sat down and sigh. "Are you going to tell this to Brittany?"

"I will...just...I don't know I can't...I can't I just..."

"Dianna." She looked at me and I took her hand. "I will, don't worry, I'll do it for you, ok? Just, I'll do it tomorrow."

"No, just...give her time, ok? Let's just wait, let Brittany be happy for a couple of weeks."

"Ok, how about a month?"

Dianna nodded and I looked at Naya. What is happening?

(A month after)

I sigh and knock on the door. I see Elizabeth and she smiles.

"Hi, you must be Demi."

"Yes, I am, Demi Lovato. Is nice meeting. Not to freak you out but, I'm a big fan." I smile and she laughs a little.

"It's ok, I've heard your music, I must say, I'm a fan." I smile and she smiles. "Please, come in."

"Thank you."

"I bet you came to see Brittany." She smiles.

"Actually, yes." I smile.

"Good, don't tell her that I told you this but...she's been thinking a lot about talking to you, she's just scared."

I smile. "She's like that."

"I know you guys will fix things." She winked at me and smile. "Brittany! Someone is here to see you!"

"Coming!" I heard Brittany's voice and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Who is..." She looks at me. "Demi."

"Hey..."

"I'll leave you two alone." She looked at Brittany, kissed her forehead and left to the kitchen.

"What um...what are you doing here?"

"I have to talk to you." She nodded. "There's um...2 things that I want to talk to you but...there's something more important than the second thing, at least right now because yes, it's...really really important for me but...let's just...talk."

"Ok, sit down."

I sigh and look at her. God those eyes. "Ok, look, this will be, difficult for you, it's for Dianna, that's why she didn't come and she can't tell you."

"What is it?"

"Brittany..." I took her hands and she jumped a little bit. I look at her eyes. "You were stolen 16 years ago and got adopted. But the thing is...they changed your name, your name is not Brittany..."

"Woah wait, explain that thing about that they stole me..."

"It was someone of your real family, they lied and they said that your mom was horrible with you guys and she killed herself, but for some reason they changed your name, they changed Dianna's last name, but her first name is Anne. They still don't know who did this."

"And then...what's my name?"

"Scarlett Elizabeth..."

"Mitchell..."

I look at Elizabeth that was standing in front of us with tears in her eyes.

"How did you...what?" I look at Elizabeth.

"Your name is Scarlett Elizabeth Mitchell...you and Dianna are my daughters."

What?

Brittany pov's:

"What?" I felt tears in my eyes.

"Your father...was the one who took you two away from me. We were married, I already had Dianna and I was pregnant of you. Before you were born, your father and I had a fight, he cheated on me with Lisa...I was so hurt and I told him I wanted the divorce and I didn't know if it was good to be near you guys, but two years before, Lisa adopted Dianna and I didn't even know. When you were born, your father wasn't with me on the hospital, I thought he didn't even knew about you. After 3 months, I had a car accident with you and Dianna, I had serious problems and I was in coma. After a week, I woke up, the nurse told me that your dad left with you and Dianna, because they thought I was dead. I tried so hard and I looked for you guys for so long, I saw Dianna on tv and I tried to contact her and then I saw you..." By now she was crying and so I was, I hold Demi's hand even tighter and she was just staring at Elizabeth. "I am so sorry I didn't tell you anything. And that I couldn't find you. I really am sorry, I tried everything to find you. It seemed like I was happy filming and more but I wasn't."

"Then...the day you 'adopted me', why didn't you just tell me the truth?"

"I knew you weren't going to believe me, I just...I wanted you near..."

"Demi...can you please um..."

"I'll talk to you other day." She kissed my cheek and left.

"Brittany I'm so sorry. Please, forgive me, please."

"I..."

"I know I did wrong, I know I should have told you before, I know that I'm the worse mom ever, I'm so sorry."

"Hey..."

"I bet you hate me now, I should have..."

"Mom!"

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "W-What did you just c-call me?"

"Mom...because that's what you are."

"You're not...you're not mad?"

"No..." I took her face in my hands and smile a little. "I'm confused, but...I believe you, you never looked away, I believe you, I can see that you're hurt, I believe you, I do. Plus...you've won my love, this months, you won my heart, that's why we have that connection...because you're my mom." I smile. "It will be kinda weird now that I know you're my mom and I bet it will be difficult for Dianna but...I'm not leaving."

She cried even more and hugged me. "I love you, I love you so much."

I smile and felt tears on my cheeks. "I love you too."

"We will make this work Brittany."

"I'm...I'm not Brittany anymore..." She looked at me confused. "I'm Scarlett, that's...that's my real name and I'll get used to it."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm more than sure."

"I-I don't want to change anything in your life, baby." She caress my cheek and I smile a little.

"That's just what I need. I mean, I'll be the same, I'm not changing who I am, just...changing my name that's all, not big deal." I smile and she smiles.

"I didn't see you grow up, I wasn't there for you..." She looks down and her smile disappears.

"But now I'm here and I'm not going anywhere." I smile and hugged her.

"I think I should talk to Dianna."

"I'll try and go get her, I bet she will forgive you. Plus, you didn't do anything wrong."

"I did, I gave up for a moment and stopped looking for you guys."

"But you suffered, more than us."

"Not more than you..." She look into my eyes.

"If...you mean about what happend with Johnny, it's ok, that's the past and I'm here, I'm ok."

"Ok..."

"Mom..." She looks at me. "I love you, ok? And I just...I thank god that we can be together again and now, nothing is going to change that."

She smiles and hugged me. "I love you baby, I love you so so much." I smile. "But hey, Demi said she wanted to talk to you about something else, why don't you go and look for her?"

"I don't think is a good idea."

"Sweetie, remember what I told you?" I nodded. "Then, what are you waiting for?" She smiles and I smile.

"You're the best!" I kissed her cheek. "I'll be back before it gets dark, I promise!"

"Be careful!"

I closed the door and I was about to get into the car when I saw Demi standing in front of her car.

"Demi?"

"Oh hey, I um...I thought you were going to do something so I stayed here." I nodded. "Is everything ok?"

"Yes I mean, she was telling the truth, she doesn't deserves more pain."

"Yeah..."

"Demi..."

"Wait, before you say anything..." She looked at me. "I'm so sorry, ok? I really am, I didn't mean to have this feelings, I didn't mean to kiss her, I love you so much, I do, I really really do and trust me when I say that I never felt this way,  I'm very serious and I want you back in my life, I want to be with you, I miss you, I miss to see you smiling, I miss your kisses, I miss your arms, I miss very thing about you, I just miss you and I need you in my life, I can't be without you, after all we've been through I ruined all, it was my fault and I know that you've already given me a lot of opportunities, but please, just...give me other one, please I just...please..." She was crying and looked down to the floor.

"Demi..."

"No...I should go..."

"No." I grabbed her face and she looked into my eyes. I leaned in and kissed her. These butterflies are back. I missed this feeling. She kisses me back and grabbed my waist. I pull away and look into her eyes. "I want you back in my life...I'm so sorry, I overreacted."

"It was my fault."

"It's the past, let's just...try again, let's start over."

She nodded. "Please."

"Just...I won't move out with you for now..."

She looked at me and nodded. "You need to be with your mom, I understand that. Don't worry."

I smile. "Good." She looks at me and smiles. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too." She kissed my nose and giggle.

"Oh and by the way...I'm not Brittany anymore, I want to use my real name, plus, is prettier." I smile.

She laughs a little. "Whatever you want. But I have to admit, I'll miss calling you Britt."

"You'll get used to it." I smile.

"So, is everything alright with your mom?"

"It is, I'll just have to convince Dianna that is ok, I don't think she will forgive her."

"Well I mean, she didn't do something wrong, right?"

"No, it's all opposite...my dad...I don't know why he did that, why would he cheat on someone like my mom? She's just so sweet and just..."

"You already feel loved for her." She smiles and I smile.

"Yes I do, a lot." I smile and look at her. "And now I feel more loved." I caress her cheek and she smiles. "How about if tomorrow, we go somewhere? You know, our um..."

"First date? I would love to." She smiles and I nod. "Well, I should go. It's getting late."

"Sure, just be safe, ok? And tomorrow I'll call."

"Sure." I was about to leave. "Um...Scarlett?" I look at her.

"Yes?"

She smiles. "Just wanted to call you that so I can get used to it."

I smile. "Good."

"Ok um...I'll see you tomorrow." She smiles and was about to leave.

"Wait, Demi."

"Yeah?" She looks at me.

I grab her face and I kissed her lightly. I pull away and we both smile. "Now you can go."

"O-Ok."

I smile and I go into the house. I close the door and sigh.

"It's the first time I saw that silly face and I already love it." Elizabeth smiles and laughs a little.

"I do not have a silly smile."

"Oh you sure do, sweetie."

"Stop I do not!" We laugh.

"Come on, let's make dinner and..."

"Have a movie night?!" I smile and she laughs.

"Disney movies?"

"Snow White!" She laughs and nod. "Great, let's go make some pizza!"

"Perfect! Let's go!"

My life is really getting better.

Aw, yeah finally things are getting better. At least for her jaja. Well, comment something you want to happen or if you like it so far.

Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...