Stepbrothers // N.G //

By DenialDaddy

Moving in with your step-brother isn't always easy, especially when he is a member of Magcon. More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Fanfiction Awards 2016
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Editing
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Fifteen

2.1K 45 0
By DenialDaddy

I changed into the clothes Jake bought to the hospital for me after being in a coma for two weeks. Jake is doing the paperwork so I can go home, back to Nash. I pack up my clothes into the duffle bag and I step into empty hallway.

" Lets get going " Jake says approaching me taking the duffle bag from my grasp. He holds my hand and leads me to the hospitals main entrance.

" I forgot I had my motorcycle so I am going to quickly pop home and grab the car since" he gestures down to my moon boot.

I nod in response and I take a seat in the surprisingly comfortable waiting chair. With no phone to entertain me so I look at the light grey walls that are covered in artwork that's labeled ' created by the community '.

" Jade ? What happened to your foot " Grayson asks loudly from across the room turning my attention to him as he walks over to me and takes a seat next to me.

" I was in an accident " I simply explain not wanting get into details.

" Oh that sucks, well here is my number and address if you need a friend or something " Grayson says handing me a piece of paper with messy handwriting on. I send him a small smile before he walks off.

" Jade you ready to go ?" Jake says appearing through the main entrance doors.

" Yep " I say getting up and hobbling over to him.

A/N short filler chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 645 108
Heyy this are just some magcon preferences and imagines BYEEE
747K 9.7K 104
highest rank; #1 under 'magcon imagines' eNJoy ThiS FEtuS CHElsEA wrITIng ! don't read this, this was from like 2013 copyright © chxlso all rights...
89.3K 2.2K 44
What happens when you fall in love with your brothers best friend. Follow Selena's journey through the pain abuse the ups and downs As they say overp...
1.1M 13K 58
Just a bunch of crazy teenagers living the dream. ~~~~~~~ All Rights Reserved to @ natalia_78200