His Baby {completed}

By jewel_louise

{EDITING IN PROGRESS} She left me when I was locked away, taking my heart and something else I didn't know a... More

Story Disclaimer/ Rant??
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18: Part 1
Chapter 18: Part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: Part 1
Chapter 22: Part 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Part one
Chapter 25: Part two
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
The decision

Chapter 17

175K 3.8K 2K
By jewel_louise

"Let me get your other foot Schätzchen." I whispered out while I gently set down her freshly painted foot that I had in my lap out of the way. Capping the nail polish brush again, I give it another shake. I am currently sitting in front of Eve in between her parted thighs on the floor with my back facing her. The tv is playing some weird ass alien Syfy movie that neither of us is really paying attention to.

Eve places her other leg over my shoulder, which dangled her unpainted small foot in my lap. I cradle it in my large hand and begin to glide the glossy white color polish on her toe nails in even strokes. Pausing halfway through applying the first coat of paint, I turn my head and kiss her caramel thigh that was resting next to my cheek. I smile against her skin when I feel her muscle jump and stiffen under my lips. If her toes wasn't wet, I would flip her pretty ass over and fuck the shit out of her in this moment.

Who would have thought painting a woman's toes would be such a turn on? My head jerks forward from a hard nudge from her finger tips. "Get back to work man." She said in a teasing husky voice that made me laugh. "Yes ma'am." I respond back smiling.

"Today was a tough day." Eve sighs out after a few silent moments. I nodded my head in agreement while I massage her calf. Lucas had a stressful psychologist visit this morning. Today was the day that the doc delved a little deeper into Lucas's previous living arrangements. She assured me that she didn't press him too hard but she did ask for him to tell her about his biological mother and other people that had been in his life before I took him in.

The talk was hard on the boy, I could tell in how tense he was when he left out of the doctor's office. Ever since this morning's session, he had been unusually quiet. He reverted back into a shell of a person from having to look back briefly on his past. I was so fucking pissed and frustrated on how hard this whole situation was that I cried.

Yeah that's right. I cried like some soft ass punk. Not in front of the child but in front of Eve, Ms. Cheryl, and Jason. I worked so fucking hard to try and make the boy forget about the abuse. The session had just set him back into his old ways of flinching from adult fingers and drawing back into himself. After his session, I wanted to surround him with people that loved and cared for him. So I quickly picked up Eve and Olivia and took everyone to Ms. Cheryl's house. Jason and my uncle Hurst came as soon as I told them what had happen.

I was so fucked up over it that I had to go back for a quick session with the Doc later on this afternoon in order to reassure myself that what I was doing was the right thing in making the poor boy relive his horrors in order to get better. In my session with the doctor, I was assured that in order for him to get fully past it, he has to face it and accept the past transgressions against him. That Lucas had to understand that he wasn't alone in his experiences and that he could continue on to live a happy healthy life. She told me that he would never "forget" but with help he can learn to live with it and have it not effect his life and future relationships so much.

As the day went on Lucas began to relax more and more but he was still more tense then usual by bedtime. So Eve and I took turns holding and cuddling him until he fell asleep an hour ago. Before he drifted off to sleep he looked up at Eve and me and whispered "I promise I will feel better tomorrow. I love you." That shit hurt my heart.

"Eve what the fuck are we going to do?" I ask in a broken whisper against her thigh. She runs her fingers through my hair soothingly.

"There isn't much that we can do Alex. We are doing all that we can do babe. He is getting the help that he needs with the psychologist and we are giving him more love then he knows what to do with half of the time."

I nod my head in agreement. "True." I say as we continued to caress one another in silence. Just as I finished applying the second coat to both of my queen's feet, my phone rings. I frown and pick it up. "Hurst speaking." I quickly say into the cell.

"Boss we have a problem here at Harlem nights. The Italians are down here and they are demanding to speak with you face to face. These limp dick motherfuckers rolled up in our shit and cleared our place out by firing guns up in the air." Bruce's voice shouted out into the phone. I can hear loud music and screams in the background. My hand holding my cell phone begun to tremble in anger. So they just going to come up in my shit? I smile at this. Well I guess tonight won't be a peaceful one after all.

"I am on my way Bruce." I growl out and hung up snarling. "Damn it!"

"You have to leave?" Eve asked timidly. I quickly turn around and rain kisses all over her thighs getting a throaty moan in response from her.

"Yes Eve I do. I will be back in time to get the kids ready in the morning." I say with a sigh as I go to the walk in closet and throw on some dark distressed jeans and a random name brand long sleeve shirt. I yank on a black peacoat to top off my outfit.

"You think you will be gone that long?" I can hear the disproval in her voice. Gritting my teeth, I quickly finish shoving my clothes onto my body. I'm not use to having to answer to anyone about when, how, and where the fuck I am going. The shit irritated the fuck out of me but I swallowed back the quick retort that was burning at the back of my throat. I know she was just worried about me. I really need to stop being so hard on her.

I make sure to put a smile on my face when I look at her. My fake smile turned into a real one when I saw my queen standing at the closet entrance pouting her beautiful bow lips at me. She probably just wants some dick. I love it when my woman was hungry for my dick. That shit turned me on to no end.

Grinning, I stalk over to her and grab her plump ass cheeks in both of my hands, yanking her up against my hard dick print. "Daddy is going to be back soon. Keep that pussy hot for me, Okay baby?" I whisper against her lips.

Eve moaned and nodded her head, "Alex be safe." She breathes out. I smile and kiss her softly before walking out of the room and heading out of the house.

***********************

I chuckle as I watch Jason stomp to my car shoving his big arms into his coat. "Fuck Alex, I was getting some bomb ass head. This shit better be worth it." Jason snaps as he gets in and slams my car door. "Hey chill bro on slamming my shit." I laugh at him as I pull off. Harlem nights, is one of the few popular clubs in Harlem. It was also a club that the organization owned and protected. One of our "legit" businesses.

Santos had some fucking balls to try and send his bitches over to talk. Its past the fucking talking point. The line that was drawn has been crossed several times by both parties. Why the fuck is he still trying to negotiate shit? I know his scary ass didn't have enough guts to come and meet me face to face because he already knew what it was. I park my vintage mustang and jumped out of the car once we get to the club. People are still scrambling out of the two story club in a panic. I nod to one of my men who stood on the outside as Jason and I strode into the building.

The club lights were still strobing and the music blaring when we walked in. With a flick of my hand, the music was cut off. There was about fifteen of Santos' men facing off with mine. There was about ten feet in-between both parties. The air is thick with tension and hostility. Everyone was on alert, looking for any sudden suspicious movements that would indicate a shoot out. I calmly walked over to Bruce and Bruno, who was facing off the Italians with several of my men. Just as one of the lead men of Santos' party stepped forward to say something, I quickly pull a gun out of Bruce's holster and shoot both of the men flanking the leader in between the eyes. Fuck talking I am done trying to listen to his bullshit.

The familiar whooshing drowning nose sounds in my ears blocking out the screams of men. Men on both sides had their guns drawn in a stand off. I look over at the leader of Santos' men and shrug my shoulders wearing a shit eating grin. "WHAT THE FUCK!" He screamed as he swiped at the brain matter that covered his entire upper body from the two men being shot so close to him. I turn and put the hand gun back into Bruce's holster next to me .

"I am fucking done talking. You had the mother fucking nerve to come up in my establishment and try and run shit! I am going to give your dumbass a B- for effort. You see normally I would kill each and every one of you and cut your nasty asses into little pieces to be mailed back to that pussy ass mother fucker you call a boss. But today I will have a heart and leave only one of you alive and kill the rest...how does that sound?" I asked with an raised eyebrow.

Santos men looked at one another in fear trying to see who it would be that I would leave alive. I saw pure panic in a few of their eyes. Which caused laughter to bubble up in my chest and leak out. I slowly point my finger at the scared men facing me, "Enie mini miny moe, catch a bitch by his toe...if he hollers let him go Enie mini miny moe..." I sung the little game of choice for a few more seconds before signaling my men to shoot their dusty asses. When it was all said in done. There was one quivering man left trembling in a puddle of his own piss. I slowly walk through the blood and waste of the dead and stopped in front of the cowering man. Gently I take his face in my hands and pull him in closer to mine.

"Congratulations asshole, You were picked. Now listen carefully because this is what I want you to tell that dead man of a boss you have a message. Tell him that the time to negotiate is now over! He has made moves against me that will only be settled with his death. Go tell Santos that I am coming for his dirty ass and he can run but he cannot hide forever." I whisper into the shaking man's face. I let him go and step back toward my men. "You can go now asswipe." I say over my shoulder. The man wasted no more time and scrambling through the large pool of blood towards the exit.

"Damn thats just plain disrespectful. You leave the weakest one alive to give Santos the message." Jason laughs out. I smile and pull out my cell phone. All this fucking blood ruined my club's floor. This is why I don't fucking deal with business in my legit establishments. Other than it being risky, the shit got messy. The cleaners will have to definitely be called in for extensive cleaning. Fucking place will have to be shut down for a day while they do it. Sucking my teeth, I dial out the cleaners and bark out some orders. Ending the call, I glance at the clock. With a sigh after looking at how late it was I head to my club's office to get cleaned up.

***********************************

It wasn't until after 2am when I creeped into my master bedroom. Eve was sprawled out in the middle of the bed on her back with her brown arm thrown over her face. Her caramel thick thighs were spread apart in her slumber. I shift my gaze off of my sleeping beauty and swallow the saliva that has formed in my mouth by the sight of her. With a heavy sigh, I head over to the bathroom for a quick shower. After my shower, I slowly gotten into my bed and pulled Eve to my body. Thank god the kid didn't have school tomorrow. It was teacher's day or some shit like that. I am going to need that extra hour of sleep anyway. We still had to get up early to head to my uncle's country home for the weekend though.

I sigh in content and smile as I take in Eve's cucumber melon scent. This is what I loved most about coming home now. I love coming home after a day filled with scheming and fighting to my waiting family. Being able to hold my woman in my arms at night knowing that my kids are safe and sound in their beds, kept me fighting everyday to make a comfortable life for us.

Eve stirred in my arms and faced me. "Everything okay Alex?" She whispered out in a husky voice full of sleep. I nuzzle her neck and nodded my head, "Yes Schätzchen, everything is fine." Her arms came around me and her soft small hands started drawing slow big circles on my back, soothing me to sleep.

*************************************

"Because I don't want him to be fucking handling a gun Uncle! How are is that to understand!" I shouted at the older more calm man, who was lounging around on a couch in the Victorian designed office. We were in my Uncle's country home office and I was pissed beyond words.

Hurst shrugs his shoulders and smiled at me in amusement, "I don't see whats the problem Alex. He is a boy. He needs to learn these things. Why the fuck are you so bothered son?" I pace away from my uncle and take deep breaths trying to control the anger that was bubbling up in my soul. "He is fucking SEVEN YEARS OLD! The fuck you mean you don't see whats the problem? A child his age shouldn't be around a gun let alone trying to learn to shoot one." I seethed. We all arrived at my uncle's country home yesterday. This weekend was going beautifully. The kids were smitten with my charming uncle and the farm life. They were so excited to be here and spend more time with their 'pop'.

It made me so happy to see them so excited to be around the man I value so highly. After we arrived yesterday, we all went on a long carriage ride through the trails and had some roasted s'mores by campfire. Even though country life made me break out in hives, I found myself being more relaxed and content here in my surroundings then I have in a very long time. Out here I didn't have to constantly have one eye facing forward and another in my back. I didn't have to worry about the safety of my kids and woman. We were all free to let loose and have fun.

This Saturday morning, Eve and I decided to go out for a romantic morning walk on the trails by ourselves. Hurst quickly offered to take care of the kids while we were gone and I accepted. I know he is just as fond of them as they are of him. With Eve and I not getting as much time alone as we would like with being parents of two now, we took our time being out alone and actually had a lot of fun walking hand in hand through the woods. We talked about everything from tv shows to politics. Eve confessed to me that she wanted to start back work again. I quickly changed the subject after listening to her express her feelings quietly, not wanting to ruin the moment with a fight. Why does she even want to work? Shit she doesn't have to worry about anything finically! I mean shit I gave her her own black card for Christ sake! Even though much to my dismay she barely even used it.

We ended our walk once we reached a pond a mile into the woods. There we had a picnic and a heavy make out session with a lot of petting. I wanted to get that ass but she was too scared that somebody would see us. Her scary ass.

Ms. Cheryl, who was also up this weekend, told us that baby Olivia was down for a nap and Hurst had Lucas when we finally gotten back to the house. I turned fucking fifty shades of red when I saw Hurst out back teaching Lucas to shoot a gun. Eve gasp and tried to hold me back but I pushed her away from me and stomped down to the field where they were. Little Lucas had burst out in tears when he saw how angry I was with Hurst, while we were arguing. I felt bad for allowing the boy to see me like that. But that shit wasn't cool. I told my uncle that I didn't want him teaching my son that shit days before us even coming out here! Will he learn one day? Yes he will learn to shoot one day and learn how to protect himself!

But right now he is a small child and he has already been through too much in his young life. Is it so fucking bad that I want him to learn to be a normal child without anymore violence? I don't want him to see or know what I do on the day to day just yet.

I'm shit of a person and I know that better than anyone but I do actually want more for my children. I want better for them. I don't want them to have to do the shit that I do in order to 'make it' in this world. Yes I know its weird hearing this kind of shit from someone like me but damn it I am actually a good parent, even if I am a fucked up person.

I am brought out of my angry thoughts with Hurst deep baritone, "Alex, I taught you how to shoot at the age of six. Remember when I use to bring you up here on the weekends away from that fucking father of yours? I taught you how to be a man even when you weren't. So whats really the problem here son?"

I run my hands through my hair again and count to ten for the fifth time this morning. "Uncle, that was different." I mumble. He cocked his head at me and laughed, which angered me even more.

"Different? How so? That boy has been through more horrors then you have ever seen or will see in this lifetime. Boys_no let me change that. Children like him, need to feel secure in their own selves. Teaching them to protect themselves can very well help that. It helped you."

I shook my head and frowned at him. "No Uncle it turned me into a monst_"

"NO! It turned you into someone you had to be in order to get what you needed done! Enough of this nonsense. I am a monster and yes you are as well. Whats your point? What? You think when I am gone, you would be able to take over the organization if you weren't one? You think with your soft actions, you will be able to save that boy from being one himself? You think by raising your children the 'right way' that it will somehow make up for the things you lacked in life? Please spare me the bullshit! At the end of the day the boy will be your successor. He will be your protege. When I am gone you will be taking over the business but you will not be able to run it forever. When you grow old and tired, who will take over for you Alex? Lucas needs to learn these things now. Its best to start shaping him into someone who will do your job even better then you can. Just like how I did you. Don't raise a pussy. Raise a fucking man." Hurst said firmly with his amusement no longer on his face. The fury had left out of my body with his words and doubt and insecurity entered.

This is why I don't try and have Olivia and Lucas around my Uncle and organization all that much. We love my uncle and he loves us just as much back. I don't fault him for the way that he is because he knows no other way to be. He is a hard man who grew up living a hard life. He raised me with a iron fist and showed affection only on certain occasions but not as much as a small child requires. I love him for who he is. But this life. The life of the organization is all the he knows. Hell it is all that I knew as well before Eve and the kids.

As soon as I found out that I was a father, I promised myself that I will raise my children better than what I was raised. I would shower them with more then enough affection and love then they will need. I will protect and care for them and give them every opportunity that I didn't have growing up. They will be given a choice that I didn't have and that choice would be respected by me and everyone else in their life. They are children and children should stay children until they are not.

"Uncle I understand where you are coming from. I truly do and I am not going to raise a pussy. Lucas will learn to protect himself but he will do so on MY terms. He is seven and he needs to stay in a child's place. In a few years he will be ready but right now he needs to focus on getting better mentally and learning to be a child once again. A normal child...not a child that is learning how to shoot a gun or how to bring an adult to their knees by hitting a few points on the neck!" I spat out in disgust.

After staring me down for a few moments, Hurst sighs, "I respect your wishes son. I apologize for stepping over the line in doing something that I thought was right. You are the father and I will respect your wishes. You are a son to me Alex and your children are my grandkids. I don't care if you aren't from my loins. You are my son. I do not want anything to taint the relationship that we do have. So I apologize." my mouth dropped in shock. Hurst never apologizes. I clear my throat and nod my head.

"You are a father to me as well. Eve and the kids love you as well as I. You are my family, the only blood family that I do have outside of my daughter. I have heard your words and I do see where you are coming from Uncle. I truly do. I just hope you have heard my words as well." I say softly. Hurst grins and jumps up out of his chair and pulls me in for a crushing hug giving me hard pats on the back.

"Awesome! now that this silly argument is over. We can have some fun! I have some activities lined up for us." He said as he rushed over and poured us both a shot of German imported liquor. I grin back as well and nod. The country home was my uncle's favorite place and refuge. I knew it meant a lot to him to have us all up here for the weekend. I do not want to ruin his happy mood with an argument that we both will never agree on. Throwing back the hard burning liquid, I nod my head at my uncle and say "I am going to find Lucas and talk to him for a few moments. Then we can get started on whatever it is that you have cooking up in your head Uncle."

I found him with Eve. They were both sitting on a bed, she was holding him to her chest and whispering in his ear while he sniffled away. I sigh feeling guilty yet again for having him see me so angry with Hurst. I was never angry with Lucas for Hurst teaching him to shoot. After all he is a young child who was caught up in being around someone whom he looked up to. Before today, I have spoken to Lucas numerous times about guns and how he was absolutely not allowed to touch or handle one. Of course he thought I was angry with him as well because of Hurst and I's argument.

I clear my throat to get their attention and walked into the guest room that is now Lucas' room for whenever he visits Hurst house. They both look back at me. I mouth to Eve to give us a moment. She nods her head and gives Luca another kiss on the forehead and nose before she gets up and leaves. Lucas looks so miserable as he stares down at his outdoor boots, while he fiddles with his little hands nervously.

"Lucas, look at me." I say gently, while sitting down on the bed beside him. Lucas' watered eyes looks up at me filled with sadness.

"Do you understand why I was so upset earlier?" I asked looking down at him. He nods his head, "Alex I-I told Uncle that I wasn't suppose to touch a gun but he promised that it was going to be okay. I thought you would have been proud of me. Proud that I could learn to shoot and be a man for our family, just like you." He finished in a broken whisper.

My chest tightens painfully as I try to draw in a breath. I pull his little body in my arms and start holding him tightly to my chest.  Closing my eyes, I whisper out a short prayer to whoever that maybe listening to give me strength to be the person that I needed to be for this child. I open my eyes again and kiss his blonde head of hair. "Son, you are seven years old. You don't have to worry about being a man for anyone right now. Lucas, I am proud of you already. You don't have to learn to shoot and fight for me to be proud of you son. What I really want is for you to take your time growing up and work on being a child first before we get to any of the heavy stuff. It's important to me for you to know that I am not angry with you. I was angry with Hurst earlier because he was the adult in this situation and he took it upon himself to make a big decision that shouldn't have been made without my input. The day that I choose to teach you such things, it will be taught by me and when you are much older." His little body that was tense relaxed in my arms in relief.

After several quiet moments, I ask in a teasing tone, "So how was your first unofficial shooting lesson?"

Lucas jumps up in my arms and grins at me, "Oh man Alex it was awesome! Uncle started teaching me how to shoot glass bottles first and then when I got okay with shooting them, he switched us to shooting the rolling paper targets. I wasn't so good with target paper but it was fun! He told me that you were probably going to fuss but not to worry about it. Hurst also taught me how to shoot with the sunlight in my eyes blocking some of my vision and then he taught me a trick for shooting moving targets! It was so fun!" Lucas rushed out in excitement.

I smiled and nodded my head. I could tell he loved his lesson. When Eve and I walked in on Hurst teaching Lucas, he had such a grin on his face and his eyes sparkled with happiness. If I weren't so fucking pissed off with Hurst, I probably would have stayed back and watch the child. He was a natural. I can't help but feel a small sense of pride at how natural my boy was with fighting and shooting. With that being said it still burns my gut whenever I think about him handling guns.

"Even though I hate the fact that Hurst went behind my back, I am happy that you enjoyed his company today. Hurst loves you guys so much and even though I do not agree with him teaching you to shoot, I am glad you spent the day with your uncle."

"Yup! Me too. I love Uncle Hurst.... Please don't be mad with Uncle anymore Alex." Lucas said with pleading eyes.

"No worries kid, Uncle and I never can stay angry at one another for long. We have already made up. Actually Hurst is waiting for you downstairs, he wants to take you and Olivia to the lake." I say ruffling his blond hair. Lucas giggles and jumps up off the bed. Grabbing his small hand, we head down stairs to Hurst waiting in the dinning room with a giggling Olivia bouncing in his arms.

"Ready to go kiddo?" His deep baritone rang out in the large room.

"Yup!" Lucas chirps out as Ms. Cheryl sprays him down in sunscreen and insect repellant.

While the children go out for a boat ride on the lake with Hurst, I walk back upstairs to look for Eve. Entering into our guest room, I see her sitting on the bed with a book in her lap. I smile and crawl over the large bed next to her. Leaning back on the headboard, I sigh and glance over at her. As soon as I am relaxed next to her, she climbs onto my lap straddling me. Her caramel arms cage me in as she leans into my face. "I heard what you said to Lucas. You are so good to him and Olivia. I love that you are such a good father to them." She murmured against my lips.

A guttural groan leaves my lips as she grinds against my covered dick. Swallowing the saliva building up in my mouth, I lean my head back away from her. "I try to be baby." I force out as pleasure waves flow through my body. My hands skim over her jean clad juicy ass and buries under her long sleeve shirt to dance across her hot flesh. "Damn woman I need to be a good daddy more often, if you are going to keep grinding your sweet ass up on this dick like this." I breathe out suddenly breathless from the sensation of blood rushing to my already hard dick.

A soft moan of pleasure from Eve caused my eyes to roll in the back of my head. Sensations for her plump soft lips feathering my face and neck got my hips jerking forward involuntarily. I shift uncomfortably as my cock starts feeling so full like its about to burst at any moment.  Her lips begin to trail down my body as her hands unbuckle my pants. "Eve, Please baby let me have you. Daddy can't take anymore of this sweet torture_" My own deep voice huskily shouts out cutting my words off as her lips touch the head of my dick. Fuck! Her small hand clasps my length tightly as she pumped me in and out of her tight wet mouth. My body trembles uncontrollably as I try and hold my orgasm back as long as I can. 

The intoxicating sensation of her wet mouth walls sucking at my sensitive skin got me speaking in German gibberish as I jerk in her mouth. Damn I forgot how good my baby was with her mouth. A popping sound rings out in the room as my thick length leaves her plump pink lips. Pre cum dribbles out in thick streaks down my length as it glistens and bobs in the air. Another moan is torn from my throat when Eve's lips returns back to the head. Electric bolts and waves dance down my spine as she nibbles at and around my head as her tongue teases the sensitive skin underneath it.

Biting my lips, I eye her perky ass tooted up in the air as she kneeled beside me sucking me off. The sudden need to taste her while she fucks me with her mouth hits me at full force. I reach over and grab a thick thigh closest to me and tug her over toward me. "Eve, fuck my face as you suck me off." I whisper out in half a sob and moan as she deep throats me once again. The feel my dick hitting the back of her throat nearly made me cum then and there.

When her sweet dripping pussy is over my face, I moan onto her clit before my lips latches on. The vibrations of Eve screaming out on my dick made me slam further into her mouth from the pleasure of it. I run my tongue ring slowly up and down her slit before flicking her clit once and then twice with the ball of it. The torture was too much for my queen because she stopped sucking my dick and just moaned and screamed from the pleasure I was giving her.

I am so glad my dick was in her mouth for two reasons. The first one is because the vibrations of her screams and moans on my dick are blissful torture and secondly her loud cries were being muffled by it. I loved my woman being the screamer that she is. It gave me a boost of confidence and validation whenever I pleasured her. I chuckle as I twirl my tongue around her pleasure bulb. Clamping onto her waist, I hold her to my face to keep her still.

I dance my tongue around her vagina and fuck her hot dripping pussy with it before I move to her ass. You damn right I ate the fuck out of her ass. Eve nearly jumped out of my arms when I latched onto her puckered hole. It took everything in me not to bust out laughing. I guess she didn't see that coming. What can I say? I aim to please. After making sure to make her cum three times, I finally came into her mouth.

I groan softly as I watch the love of my life swallow my release in one big gulp before wiping her mouth on the back of her hand. My dick raises one again. Yeah well we mind a well take advantage of Hurst having the kids on the lake for the afternoon.

Eve shouts with laughter as I flip us over and dive in that pussy once again for another taste.

******************************************************

***Eve POV***

This past weekend was amazing. For those lovely three days, I was able to put all of our troubles behind and actually relax. Hurst was the perfect charming host and he was so polite and welcoming. I loved the fact that Ms. Cheryl was there as well to help out with the kids. The older woman reminds me so much of my nana back home. It didn't take long for me to become close with her.

Being back in the country this past weekend made me realize just how much I missed being back home and being around animals. On our Saturday walk on the trails, I mentioned going back to work to Alex. I know he was just listening to me because he was trying to be respectful and didn't want to cause a fight. I just hope he actually listened to some of the things I have expressed and was thinking over everything seriously. I loved being a mother and watching Olivia and Lucas grows stronger and smarter everyday. But at the same time I feel like I am going to start pulling out my hair and climb the house walls like a crazy person from boredom. There is but so much a person can do being in the house 24/7. Alex doesn't understand of course because his happy ass gets to play in the streets all day and come back home whenever he fucking feels like it. The shit urks me to no end.

I smile down at Olivia who was talking in her baby babble as I push the stroller down the grocery aisle.  I needed a few ingredients for dinner tonight. So I decided to go shopping at the local market. When I told Alex, he wanted to go get the ingredients himself but I quickly shot him down. I needed to get away from the house for an hour and this was a perfect excuse. Of course Alex sent Bruce and Bruno to shadow me throughout the store.

I didn't mind them tagging along though. Ever since we had that break in at the Manhattan pent house, I don't complain about having his men follow me around for my protection any longer. Besides I knew it made Alex feel better knowing that they were with me as well.  I almost laughed out loud when I caught Bruno's uncomfortable expression as he pushed my shopping cart beside me. I talked him into pushing the cart while I pushed the stroller. Bruce had my shopping list and he went on the other side of the store to get some of my items. Hell they were around so I mind as well be using them to my advantage.

"Well well well if it isn't little miss perfect." Gloria's voice sneered out. I sigh out and look up to see her facing me looking at me in disgust. She is wearing a short one piece nude dress with thigh high black boots. Does she ever not dress like she is about to go to the club? I swear this fucking woman be popping out of nowhere! How this bitch be knowing where to find us? The stalking ass hoe.

"Why are you even speaking to me Gloria?" I ask in a tired voice already over the conversation. She brushes back her thick black hair over one shoulder and glare at me.

"I just want you to know that I am still gunning for Alex. He is mine and_"

Bruno stepped up in front of me, "That is enough Gloria. I suggest that you move along. Eve has nothing to do with your bitter desperation towards Alex. If you have a problem either address him or get the fuck over it." He growled out.

I smile sweetly at her, "Bruno I'm good. You didn't have to stop her. Clearly she is reaching for shit that she won't ever be able to have. Gloria I am about sick and tired of you and your nasty ass friends confronting me in front of my daughter. If you really are ready for something to pop off, step up to me when she isn't around and see what will happen. I have never fought over a damn man and I won't start now. If he wants you then you can have him but until then get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. My. Face!" I grit out.

Bruce comes up beside me frowning as he notices Gloria. She glances at both men turning red in the face and turn back to me "I will see you around Chica." She sneers out and sashay away. I am going to have to talk to Alex about controlling his hoes. I didn't sign up for this shit. I really do believe him now when he says that I am the only one he is dealing with but to have random ass bitches approach me while I am out in public with my child is dangerous and not cool.

I collect the rest of the ingredients from my grocery list while chatting away with Bruno and Bruce. Of course I did more of the talking but they did grunt or responded with one-worded answers every now and again. After I gotten home, I convinced the men to take some home baked cookies before they left and began to cook dinner.

When dinner was almost ready, I look over at the clock and frown. It was eight at night and Alex still haven't come home with Lucas. I know he had him because Alex sent me a text after he picked Luc up from school saying that they were going to run an errand. I shake my head in disproval; Lucas should not be late for dinner. Losing my patience, I snatch up my cell phone ready to curse Alex's slack ass out.

Just when I was about to dial Alex's phone number, I heard their excited voices at the front door before it was opened. "Eve! We are home! Look come and see what we got." Lucas' voice called out in excitement. I smile and shake my head, what were those two knuckleheads up to now? I gasp and burst out laughing when I see Alex holding a small black pug in his arms, as he grinned at me with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "What is this Alex?" I gasp out in between giggles as I walked over and pick up the adorable dog from his arms.

"Luc and I went to the animal shelter in Brooklyn and we came across this little guy. I figured since you were missing your old job at the vet clinic, I would help our new buddy out and bring him home for you."  Of course typical Alex would try and pacify me with getting a dog when I mentioned wanting to go back to work. He is so not slick. He knew animal shelters are near and dear to my heart, so of course, I couldn't turn down this sweet animal.

I cuddled the small round dog in my arms for a few minutes as he wiggled in my arms and licked at my hands. It felt great to actually own a dog now. I have always wanted to have a dog but the places I lived in before having Olivia didn't allow pets. So having this buddle of joy was the cherry on top to such a great weekend we all had out of town.

Walking into the playroom where Olivia's playpen was. I place the dog on the outside of the playpen. Olivia who loved animals as well, squealed in delight at the small dog running around the outside of her pen. Her little burst of giggles made me laugh and smile as the small dog licked at her tiny fingers through the playpen's soft mesh.

The little guy was definitely a keeper. Soon Lucas was running around the pen with the excited pug and Olivia was trying her little hardest to keep up with her shaky crawl. Alex came up hugging me from behind as we looked on at the new edition of our family drawing squeals and laughter from both of our children.

"Alex, thank you for getting a dog. I already love him but you know this doesn't get you off the hook right? We still need to talk about a few things." I whisper against his tattooed neck after placing a few kisses on it. He laughs and nuzzles my shoulder. "Yes ma'am" his amuse voice answers back. The inevitable argument can wait for another day. I don't want to ruin the good streak that Alex and I have been on for the past few days. Giving my attention back to the kids and the puppy, I laugh out loud as the tiny dog caught up with Lucas finally and tackled him to the ground. " Why can't everyday be as beautiful as these past few days?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.2K 2K 35
NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ONLINE AT AMAZON.COM & BARNES&NOBLE.COM!! Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/9811493391 Barnes&noble Link: https://m.b...
2.5M 206K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
57K 2.9K 28
Love is not a coincidence, we are chosen. "His name was Psycho, son of the ex-mafioso leader, Leandro Allesandro Leone. He was the current head of th...
1.8M 57.6K 50
"Not here Ace" I begged as his fingers went under my short skirt and straight to my knickers. I was so anxious. We could get caught at any minute, bu...