STRANGE LOVE↳K.MIKAELSON

By -madtings

"Everyone wants to know if we fucked on the bathroom sink." "Well, they aren't wrong." "For fucks sake, Klaus... More

➳ introduction
➳ beginning
➳ playlist
➳ one
➳ two
➳ three
➳ four
➳ five
➳ six
➳ seven
➳ eight
➳ nine
➳ eleven
➳ twelve
➳ thirteen
➳ fourteen
➳ fifteen

➳ ten

10K 405 106
By -madtings

casket girls
"This is bloody depressing oh just like your relationship statues."

"What a time to be alive right?"

"Technically, love, you're dead."

Reece turns around to face the original vampire with a bitch face plastered as Hayley stifled laughter. Rebekah smiles smugly at the blue haired vampire. Reece sighs and walks over to the blonde.

"I have a dislike to your sass, Bekah."

The three were in the courtyard, Hayley, Reece and Rebekah were rifling through several old chests of clothes while they search for a Casket Girls Festival outfit to wear. Reece disliked nearly all of the dresses she rifled through, deemed that it was the worst time period in the whole of history. Reece scrunched up her nose as she looked at the dress before quickly looking onto the next on which was just as disgusting.

"So the witch is missing, huh?" Hayley started the conversation as Reece stopped looking at the dresses and looked at the werewolf.

Reece folded her arms and looked at the werewolf suspiciously, the blue haired vampire licked her lips while Hayley became vulnerable under the stare of Reece, "Walked right out of the front door, apparently. Know anything about it?" Reece commented as Hayley shook her head.

"No, although I did tell her that the witch Elders were dead."

Rebekah scoffed and turn to face the werewolf, "Well, why would she care, when the witches tried to kill her in their ritual?"

"I think it was more that Marcel didn't tell her that the one thing preventing her from being free had been eliminated."

"Oh for fucks sake." Reece flung her hands up in the air as Rebekah looked at Reece, who looked back as they spoke in unison, "So you are the reason she's run off."

Hayley held her hands up in defence at the two dangerous vampires, "Hey, I was just telling her the truth. She's the one who realized they were just using her to keep their control over the witches."

"Yeah well, I've never been a fan of the boys club. Just wait, Elijah will join them and the three of them will be impossible." Rebekah spoke with distaste, they watch Marcel and Klaus on the balcony as they mutter quietly to each other, "Used by the witches, lied to by Marcel, manipulated by Elijah, threatened by Klaus. Just like a modern-day Casket Girl."

"Are you talking about Davina or yourself?" Hayley questions the original.

"Does it matter? Either way, us girls have got to stick together and Klaus can hop along to give Reece a back rub."

Reece smiles cheekily at the two, "In fact Klaus gives brilliant back rub, he gives it to me after we have sex." She watches the two pull face, she laughs, throwing her head back as Klaus looked over stopping his conversation with Marcel.

"Please, Reece keep your sex life out of this conversation."

"You brought up back rub, Bekah. I can simply tell more of my sex life with the big bad wolf. He has a kink for calling him daddy. But not like your sugar daddy Marcel."

"REECE SHUT UP."

"Alright, grumpy gills, are there any more horrific dresses you want me examine?"

///\\\

"Where's Rebekah gotten off to?" Klaus wondered, it had been half the day as Reece was sitting on the table while flipping the magazine.

"Possible away from you, god how horrible not to see that face of yours." Reece said as she flipped another page, "Wow, now they're putting naked men in magazine, why don't you sign up for nude modelling, Nik?"

Klaus rolled his eyes at Reece before looking at Elijah, who was slightly amused by Reece before suddenly turning serious again, "It's not Rebekah that I'm concerned about. And how can you be so certain that Davina will come?"

"One might think you've forgotten what it's like to be in the grip of an all-consuming infatuation. She'll come." Klaus said with a smile as Reece scoffed.

Elijah looks up at Timothy, who is sitting in the rafters, compelled to play his violin from above, "Are the maudlin theatrics absolutely necessary, Niklaus?" Reece looked up as well, "Agreed with Elijah, anything upbeat? This is bloody depressing oh just like your relationship statues."

"Oh bloody hell Reece, It's a fair point." He looks up at the young boy, "Timothy, play something a little more upbeat, please. That's a good lad. " Marcel returns to the compound and joins them, "Took you long enough to spread the word."

"Have you met his nightwalkers? Not the brightest assortment." Elijah said as Reece snorted and muttered, 'savage.'

Marcel rolled his eyes, "All that matters is I got it covered. When Davina gets here, you two need to let me do the talking."

Klaus senses Davina's presence nearby, "Well, I'm sure you'll have your chance." He turns to Davina, "Hello, love." He then looks up at Timothy, "Silence is golden, Timothy. Thank you."

Tim looked down confused, "Davina?" Davina looked up and anger boiling inside her, Reece rolled her eyes at the girl and her pitying outrageous love for a guy, "You got me here. Now let him down."

"Well, first, we have to have a little chat about you returning to the fold." Klaus said smiling as Marcel turns to Klaus and glares.

"What did I say, Klaus? I got this." He turns back to Davina, "D, what happened? Why'd you run? Talk to me. Hey, I can make it right."

Reece scoffs at the younger vampire, "How, by threatening her friend?" Davina nodded, although Reece was opposing sides, she saw the pros and cons of both arguments.

"Actually, that was my idea. Apologies. I've been known to go too far to make a point, But I do always get results." Klaus smiles as Reece placed down her magazine frustratingly at Klaus' ignorance. Klaus looked at the blue haired vampire with confusion but saw the annoyed look etched on her face and decided it was good not to question it.

Davina sneered, "You pretend to be so confident, but I know the truth. You're afraid everyone can see what you really are-- an animal.""She casts a pain infliction spell that brings him to his knees, and he groans in pain, Reece stood up alarm because no one hurts those she love the most, "A beast. Why don't you show us your real face?" She magically forces Klaus to partially transform into a werewolf before telekinetically snapping his neck, "That's enough of you."

"Davina, you don't have to do this." Elijah reason, a horrified look smeared on his face as he looked at his best friend, who was shocked and horrified at the witch to move or even suggest anything.

"You! You looked me in the eyes and lied to my face. Pretended you wanted to help me." Davina said with anger as Elijah looked at her nervously, not once Reece seen him nervous if the mood was better she would have laughed.

"Listen to me--"

Davina cuts him off, "--You call yourself the noble one, but you're a killer just like your brother. For 1,000 years, you've fed on innocent blood. Why don't you choke on it?" She casts a spell on Elijah that causes him to regurgitate all of the blood he's consumed before he falls unconscious, Reece's eyes darken at the sight and wanted to murder the witch right there and then. She, Davina, then turns to Marcel, who looks frightened, "And you! I trusted you. I loved you, but you were just using me to stay in power. You don't care about me."

Marcel pleads, "You're wrong."

"When you lost to Klaus, you handed me over like some trophy. Maybe I should boil you in bronze."

"I care. I took you in like you were my own blood."

Rebekah suddenly appears and stabs Marcel through the chest with a wrought-iron poker. He chokes for a moment before he, too, falls unconscious onto the ground, Davina and Reece looked shocked before Reece snapped out of it, "He deserved that."

Rebekah smiled at the witch, "Come on now, love. Don't tell me you were falling for that. Isn't it time for us girls to have a chat?" She looks around at the neutralized bodies of Klaus, Elijah, and Marcel, "Now, that is impressive. And well-deserved, in my opinion." Davina looks at her suspiciously, "Now, before you turn on me, I have a surprise for you."

Josh enters the courtyard, Reece looks over, eyebrow rose with a not amused face plastered on her face. In the current situation she hated everyone that was breathing in the room, not including her because she was self proclaiming queen and confidence is key.

"Josh, what are you doing? Get out of here." Davina said as Rebekah grabs Josh by the throat, "What are you doing?"

Rebekah smiled, "Now, if I were Klaus, I would rip Josh's head from his neck, feed it to a nightwalker, and that would be the end of your friend, But hurting people is such a boyish thing to do, like how Klaus compelled your fiddler on the roof. And, while I am many things, I'm certainly not my brother. It's okay, Timothy. You can come down. No one is gonna hurt you."

"He told me I couldn't climb down off this beam."

"Oh bloody hell, you guys are idiots." Reece said, rolling her eyes and opening her magazine again.

"Give them a break, Reece, they're just innocent humans. Then don't climb, silly! Am I the only smart one in the room? Jump." Tim jumps down and Rebekah catches him before gently setting him onto the floor. Tim rushes over to Davina, "Davina, how did you do all that? How did I even get here?"

"I'll explain everything, I promise." She turns to Rebekah, "Why are you doing this?"

"Seems to me that you're the one holding all the cards, but you don't know who to trust. I've just proven that you can trust me. Now I'd like to show you one more thing. Won't take long. You can bring your friends, Reece you can look after these baboons."

"Oh great, my dream job is fulfilled looking after monkeys. This is why I question our friendship, Rebekah. This is why we hate and love each other."

///\\\

Reece looked at the bodies on the floor before sighing and walking up to them, she kicked Klaus in the face, "Wake up." She looked at the blood before stepping over Klaus and gently nudging Elijah, "Beauty Nap is over."

Elijah, Marcel and Klaus groan and awoken on the floor of the courtyard after their wounds have begun to heal. Elijah still has blood crusted all over his face, and Marcel's shirt is soaked in blood as well. Reece smiled at Elijah when he wakes up, Reece stood up helping the noble vampire up then looking towards Klaus.

"Good, you're awake, do you need help getting up from the floor my fair princess?"

Reece held out a hand towards Klaus, her head bowed down teasingly as Klaus rolled his eyes before grabbing the hand. Reece looked up and grinned before pulling him up.

Elijah sighs, "Well, isn't this monumentally awkward."

Klaus pulls out his phone and calls his sister, "Rebekah, where are you?"

"I'm with Davina, and she's dying because of your treachery." The vampires could hear the angry tone of Rebekah Mikaelson, Klaus rolled his eyes.

"Well, I tried to talk to her, out of respect for Marcel, but she made it quite clear she is not our friend. My apologies if you thought she was yours."

"Just tell me how to cure her. Vampire blood isn't working."

"No. It wouldn't. You see, the poison I compelled Timothy to feed her is quite potent. It's just a matter of time for her."

"For both of them, you diabolical bastard. They're children. We could've dealt with her fairly."

"There is no dealing with those who threaten us. Davina sealed her fate when she stood against me. This was her choice, not mine." He hangs up. Elijah and Marcel stare at him, angry and horrified, he rolls his eyes, "Oh, come on. The stench of your judgment is overwhelming. Need I remind you that Davina just bested the lot of us? I did what had to be done. Don't worry, Elijah. I remain as redeemable as ever."

"So you compelled that boy to poison Davina without consulting Marcel or myself." Elijah questioned with distaste.

Marcel soon followed with the same tone, "You know what the worst part is? It's that you're so predictable, I had to make an alliance with your brother, who I don't even like."

"Elijah is the better brother just saying." Reece said then looking at Klaus, "No offence, sweetheart." Klaus scoffed as held her hand tighter, Reece realised they had been holding hands for quite awhile.

Klaus was not amused, "Judging by your expression, you have something you'd like to share."

"Damn straight, I do. I got a call from Kieran earlier, right after Sabine and some witches almost got their hands on Davina first." And so Marcel started to retell a story that happened hours before, throughout the story Klaus kept his hand intertwine with Reece, who had the refrain from blushing at the sudden affection of the hybrid.

"So, when you slipped away to allegedly check on your nightwalkers, you were, in fact, colluding with a witch. That's very clever. I suppose I should be proud." Klaus said, loosing his grip against Reece's hand.

"Eh, I just wanted to make sure I had a fail-safe just in case, as Elijah expected, you started acting like you."

"Except that now you've involved the witches, who, last time I checked, were enemy to us all, to everything we have, and to our family."

"Davina is Marcel's family, Niklaus, or did that somehow slip your mind as you tried to take her life? You will call Rebekah. You'll tell her that Davina will recover. I do wish the same could be said for that boy." Elijah pointed out, Klaus sighed frustratingly but what was told.

Soon enough Rebekah came back into the compound with Davina in her arms, she glared at Klaus when she entered but Reece pulled Klaus along.

"I have to go see someone, love, excuse me."

Klaus finally lets go of her hand and turns to leave but Reece's voice stopped him from leaving the compound for a few minutes.

"You know, you haven't held my hand for so long like that. The last time that happened was because you needed someone, you know even if I tease you I am here for you, I'm not leaving any soon."

"I know, thank you, Reece."

Klaus stepped closer to her and leaned down, his lips connected to her forehead as Reece closed her eyes and relaxed at the hybrid's touch. The two hug, Klaus' chin on top of Reece's hair, who had buried herself in his chest. When parted, the two smiled, well a mischievous grin was on Reece's face.

"Any time daddy.

"Oh my god, Reece."

///\\\

I AM BACK, SORRY, I HAVE PUT THIS ON SLOW UPDATES PLEASE FOR GIVE ME
NOT THE BEST CHAPTER, I KNOW BUT I SURE INCLUDED THE USUAL REECE
ENJOY, COMMENT AND VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1.5K 23
The Vampire Diaries AU pretty much Finn Mikaelson x OC
40.8K 806 203
~ Klaus Mikaelson x Male OC ~ Beginning -> Season 1 ~ 18+ ~ Start: 2023 End: TBC ~ SLOW UPDATES ~
1K 16 7
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ʟᴇᴀɴᴅʀᴏ ᴅɪ ɢᴇɴᴏᴠᴀ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ʀᴇʙᴇᴋᴀʜ, ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟ. [male!oc x kol mikaelson] [the vampire diaries + the originals}
228K 6.1K 32
"you walked into my life like you had always lived there, like my heart was a home built just for you." -A. R. Asher "she sees in black and white thi...