➳ ten

casket girls
"This is bloody depressing oh just like your relationship statues."

"What a time to be alive right?"

"Technically, love, you're dead."

Reece turns around to face the original vampire with a bitch face plastered as Hayley stifled laughter. Rebekah smiles smugly at the blue haired vampire. Reece sighs and walks over to the blonde.

"I have a dislike to your sass, Bekah."

The three were in the courtyard, Hayley, Reece and Rebekah were rifling through several old chests of clothes while they search for a Casket Girls Festival outfit to wear. Reece disliked nearly all of the dresses she rifled through, deemed that it was the worst time period in the whole of history. Reece scrunched up her nose as she looked at the dress before quickly looking onto the next on which was just as disgusting.

"So the witch is missing, huh?" Hayley started the conversation as Reece stopped looking at the dresses and looked at the werewolf.

Reece folded her arms and looked at the werewolf suspiciously, the blue haired vampire licked her lips while Hayley became vulnerable under the stare of Reece, "Walked right out of the front door, apparently. Know anything about it?" Reece commented as Hayley shook her head.

"No, although I did tell her that the witch Elders were dead."

Rebekah scoffed and turn to face the werewolf, "Well, why would she care, when the witches tried to kill her in their ritual?"

"I think it was more that Marcel didn't tell her that the one thing preventing her from being free had been eliminated."

"Oh for fucks sake." Reece flung her hands up in the air as Rebekah looked at Reece, who looked back as they spoke in unison, "So you are the reason she's run off."

Hayley held her hands up in defence at the two dangerous vampires, "Hey, I was just telling her the truth. She's the one who realized they were just using her to keep their control over the witches."

"Yeah well, I've never been a fan of the boys club. Just wait, Elijah will join them and the three of them will be impossible." Rebekah spoke with distaste, they watch Marcel and Klaus on the balcony as they mutter quietly to each other, "Used by the witches, lied to by Marcel, manipulated by Elijah, threatened by Klaus. Just like a modern-day Casket Girl."

"Are you talking about Davina or yourself?" Hayley questions the original.

"Does it matter? Either way, us girls have got to stick together and Klaus can hop along to give Reece a back rub."

Reece smiles cheekily at the two, "In fact Klaus gives brilliant back rub, he gives it to me after we have sex." She watches the two pull face, she laughs, throwing her head back as Klaus looked over stopping his conversation with Marcel.

"Please, Reece keep your sex life out of this conversation."

"You brought up back rub, Bekah. I can simply tell more of my sex life with the big bad wolf. He has a kink for calling him daddy. But not like your sugar daddy Marcel."

"REECE SHUT UP."

"Alright, grumpy gills, are there any more horrific dresses you want me examine?"