Difficulties: A MCSM FANFIC

By SensbaeGarmadon

Ships: Petra X Aiden, Lukas X F. Jesse, Axel X Olivia, Gabriel X F. Jesse, Lukas X Gabriel X F.Jesse, Magnus... More

~~Chapter 1~~
~~Chapter 2~~
~~Chapter 3~~
~~Chapter 4~~
~~Chapter 5~~
~~Chapter 6~~
~~Chapter 7~~
~~Chapter 8~~
~~Chapter 9~~
~~Chapter 10~~
~~Chapter 11~~
~~Chapter 13~~
~~Chapter 14~~
~~Chapter 15~~
A/N

~~Chapter 12~~

317 8 5
By SensbaeGarmadon

Olivia's POV
I squealed in joy as I saw my old friend alive, alive! I shouted,
"SHE'S ALIVE!!! SHE'S FRIKEN ALIVE!" I went to hug Jesse, Everybody looked up. Then went to hug Jesse themselves, She smiled at me. Then I started to cry, She started to cry. I think I set everyone off, But then she said something.
"I was dead, I saw herobrine." She whispered,
Then she sang,
'I try to picture me without you but I can't.'
Then she got up, she got her armour and put it on.
"Jesse! Where are you going?" I asked,
"Going to finish what I started." She replied with her eyes red, I was confused.
She said, I try to picture me without you but I can't? What? Maybe she was giving a hint. She was going after Petra. And I couldn't stop her no matter what I did. She was immortal.

~~HQ~~
Petra's POV
I was just minding my own buissness as Aiden stole the plans of their wedding, we knew where it was going to be. And what time. Perfect.
"So what's this?" I asked, pointing at a bunch of scribbles on the stage.
"They're probs just messing" He replied,
Then I heard a smash outside. I paused and then thought I'd take a look, I wasn't that stupid. I knew it was a zombie or something. I climbed up the cat-flap like staircase and I peeped through the small gap. Then I couldn't see anything. I decided to take a closer look. I got out of the den and Then I saw a figure turn towards me, I only saw red eyes come and pounce on me and then we tumbled on the ground and I was face-to-face with Jesse.
"Jesse! What the hell?" I screamed,
"You betrayed me, And your saying what the hell? YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW!" Her eyes turned red at that moment, I felt worried and scared, what is going on?
Then I saw my secret passage way open, with Aiden trailing out. He looked at me and then saw Lukas and ran up to him giving a go.
"I-I don't know!" I screeched,
(What the hell – Avril Lavigne)
She got off me.
"You wanna go?" I asked,
"My pleasure" She said again, her eyes turning red.
I went for her, but she dodged and grabbed my legs and flipped me over. Standing on my neck and holding my arms back in the process.
"You've been practicing!" I smirked as she flipped me over and growled.
"You think I wouldn't have?" She growled,

Jesse's POV
I looked her in the eyes and gave her a growl as I saw her face turn into a smirk. I grabbed her collar, threw her up and I jumped, Giving her a punch in the chin as I fell back down to see Petra Lying there. They I felt someone grab my shoulder and boot my back. I fell to the ground as Lukas and Gabriel came over to help me up.
"AIDEN!!" I growled, giving him the first stages of my laser eyes. But Lukas and Gabriel were holding me back.
"Who's the wimp now?" He got me angry.
I screamed at him, then I crouched low.
"IAM THE CHAMPION! AND YOUR GONNA HEAR ME ROAR! LOUDER, LOUDER THAN A LION" At that moment I looked up, the fear on his face.
"ROAR, ROAR, ROAR, ROAR, ROAR, ROAR!" I pounced, gave it everything I had, I set my laser eyes off but then I was suddenly pushed back by a gun shot. It had hit my arm.
I had fallen, onto the cold concrete.
I awoke.

Ivor's POV
I saw Jesse fall as I got slashed by a diamond sword that Gabriel had. I fell back as Jesse got up and crawled to Aiden and Sabrina. I was no help.

Jesse's POV
I had the urge to sing, but in a way they could understand;
'Yeah I was in the dark, I was fighting hard, With just half a heart.
How did the truth turn into lies?
Now it's clear to me, that everything you see, ain't always what it seems.
I was dreaming for so long.
I wish I knew then, what I knew now.
I didn't no that, you would turn me down.
Gravity hurts, you made it so sweet.
Till I woke up, on, on the concrete.
Falling from the sky,
Crashing into life,
I'm letting go tonight,
I'm falling from the sky.
Thunder Rumbling
Monsters Grumbling
I ain't trying to hold on,
Notch knows I'd survive,
Killing the darkside,
I'm not blind anymore.'
With that I had all my power in my grasps, I launched it at them. Then I fell down, only seeing the one and only, Herobrine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 3.6K 24
-Technoblade meets Minecraft Story Mode- Jesse, Petra, Ivor, and Lucas had just made it out the world of Sky Island, only to find that they had no id...
52.1K 1.7K 24
Jesse can't sleep. While being haunted by nightmares of Reuben's death, and failing her friends, she is being hunted. She must now find a way to save...
3.3K 104 31
**first story ever written on here** **completed** **might be rewritten in the near future** Slayer of the witherstorm. Defending her city again...
14.7K 313 21
The day after Jesse and Romeo's battle at Terminal Space, Romeo is still trying to get over the loss of his powers. He's dragged to a party against h...