Christina's Peril (Completed)✅

By VICMAD

Copyright © 2013 by VICMAD -All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or us... More

Chapter One- It's My Birthday
Chapter Two - Back Home
Chapter Three- First Kiss
Chapter Four - Girl Fight
Chapter Five - Caught Up In The Rapture of You
Chapter Six- Dessert Please
Chapter Seven- I'm A Grown Woman
Chapter Eight - First Date
Chapter Nine- History
Chapter Ten - You're Not The One
Chapter Eleven - Marking His Territory
Chapter Twelve- Success
Chapter Thirteen- Pros and Cons
Chapter Fourteen- Asking For Permission
Chapter Fifteen- Girlfriend Past
Chapter Sixteen- Surprise
Chapter Seventeen- Explanations Needed
Chapter Eighteen- Plan in Action
Chapter Twenty - Keep Your Defenses Up!
Chapter Twenty One- Trickery
Chapter Twenty-Two Motherly Instincts
Chapter Twenty-Three - Gone
Chapter Twenty-Four- Captured
Chapter Twenty-Five- Realization
Chapter Twenty-Six- Fight Back
Part Twenty-Seven - Secrets and Lies Revealed
Part Twenty-Eight - Count Down to Rescue
Chapter Twenty-Nine- Redeemed
Epilogue

Chapter Nineteen - Alliances

4.9K 251 24
By VICMAD

••••••This is dedicated to @OwainGlyn- one of the great poets on Wattpad and a Lover of intricate plots. •••••

----------------------------------------

"Come in," Trey said looking at Benjamin Vu.

"How did you know where I was and why are you here?"

"Aw, nice room. This is my first time coming here. Qui Le what do you think of this place?" The man nodded not saying a word.

Trey looked at Benjamin trying to figure out what was going on.

"Mr. Vu, what is this all about?"

"Sit down Trey. We have some very important things to discuss." Trey sat on the sofa in front of Benjamin. The man he called Qui Le stood behind Trey in the corner.

There was a knock on the door. "Expecting company?"

"I ordered room service."

"Qui, get the food and bring it to Mr. Taylor."

The Asian man did what he was told and brought the food back in.

"Eat first, we have a lot to discuss," Vu said pulling out his briefcase and lining up envelopes on the table. A few minutes later, Trey was done and looked back at Vu.

"Okay you have my complete attention."

"I have heard the accusations made by your ex-girlfriend. Are they true?"

"No, not all of it. The only thing true is she is pregnant but I'm not sure if it's mine. I hope this doesn't interfere with us working together."

"No but I would like to discuss you working for me." Trey seemed to relax.

"Have you spoken to your manager, Pete?"

"No, I've been trying to piece my personal life back together."

"Aw, with Ms. Whittington, right?"

"Yes."

"Well that is the least of your worries. Three of your endorsement deals are dropping you and suing for product misrepresentation."

"This can't be happening to me? I haven't done anything wrong."

"Actually you loved the wrong woman. You see when you are in the spotlight someone's feelings can get hurt and Ms. Natalie Freeman's got hurt. But I will admit Ms. Christina Whittington is classy, rich, beautiful and I'm sure is a freak in the sheets you did right to have her on your arm."

"Don't talk about Chris like that, you don't know her. If I ever hear you talk about her like that again, I will kill you!"

"Is that a threat, Mr. Taylor?

"You damn right it is?" From out of nowhere Trey felt hard metal against the base of his neck.

"No one threatens me. Now shut your black ass up. You will sit there and listen like a good little boy to what I have to say, like it or not or I will have Qui do it for you. Your choice, Mr. Taylor." Trey closed his eyes and nodded his head.

"Good."

"Trey, I'm here to help you. I can provide things that no one else can. I want to offer my services in exchange of helping me get what I want. I have the proof of the things you want most in life."

Vu pulled out the first envelope and passed it to Trey. He opened it confused.

"That is a picture of your mother, Beverly Taylor."

Trey looked at the picture and wanted to cry. This was the first time in over twenty years he had seen his mother. He felt the emotional connection instantly as he looked upon the pictures.

"How did you get these?"

"Oh, I have plenty. She lives in Chicago. I would be more than happy to give you the address if you like," Vu said smiling.

"I love family reunions, don't you Qui?"

Trey looked at Vu. Vu could see the water in Trey eyes. Vu handed him another envelope.

"These were very hard to come by. I had to pay a lot of money to get these. Enjoy!"

Trey opened the envelope, the pictures that fell out shocked him.

"Who is that?" Trey asked looking at Vu.

"Your dead father. I know it must be a shock to see him twenty years later like this. I see a resemblance don't you?" Vu had a sick sense of humor.

"You see he was tortured along with his girlfriend/fiancé. They strung him up, cut out his tongue, gutted him and then burned him. You would never find his body because they were spread along the sandy beach in the Caribbean. He had just proposed to her in the throes of passion. They are ruthless."

"Who did this to my father?"

"I'm not quite finish. You see your father was a business man who made all kinds of promises. He promised my father a rate of return that we are still waiting for. I know before he died, he was worth millions of dollars. Unfortunately we haven't seen the money. So we figured we would get it out of you."

Trey shook his head. He couldn't quite grasp the thoughts running through his head.

"Since you have just about loss all of your endorsements and between the lawsuits, you are broke my man. I'm the only one that can save you." Vu said laughing.

Trey jumped up to swing on Vu, but a thick arm was wrapped around his neck. Trey grabbed on to the sleeve but the thick arm had him pinned to the sofa. Slowly Trey felt himself getting lightheaded and his throat felt constricted.

"I warned you to behave. You animals just don't listen." Vu said rubbing his hands together.

"I make you a deal. I give you your mother's address, the name of your father's killers, get rid of the Natalie problem and take care of your lawsuits if you are willing to work or me."

"What do I have to do?" Trey said rubbing his throat.

"Bring me Christina Whittington!"

"Christina? What does she have to do with any of this?"

"She holds the key, to your problems and mine."

"How is that?"

"Her family killed your father."

"What, that's bullshit. I've met them and they don't seem like that. This is crazy and fucked up. I'm not doing this bullshit!" He yelled at Vu.

Vu watched in amazement. He had no idea that Trey was actually in love with Christina. He figured once he gave Trey the information, he would pounce all over it, but to his surprise he went in the other direction.

"Richard, your father and Lisa Whittington dated back in college. He was abusive and she left him. She married a man, and Richard became jealous and tried to kill him. He didn't exceed. He sees Lisa five years later and tortures her existence. She met Grant Whittington and during their engagement, Richard rapes Lisa while she was carrying Christina. Later on, Grant finds out that Isabella Bernardi is his mother. She is the Donna of the biggest mafia family in Italy. Her husband Carmine Russo, use to be a hitman. They set up everything. Lisa was able to extract her revenge, by cutting out your father's tongue and she was the one to slice him up. Your father didn't have a chance. I even heard she cut his dick off. Ouch!"

Trey looked dumbfounded. His spirits were crushed. His father had died a brutal death and Chris's family were the culprits. This was just so unreal to him. Angry and confused Trey stood up and walked around.

"I know this is a lot to take in. You see Isabella had my Cousin killed a few weeks ago. I am trying to get my revenge for his death. You can help me Trey. Not only can I get revenge for my cousin, we can get it for your father. If you help me Trey all your debts will be repaid. Your name will be restored as a great player, Natalie will be dealt with, you can reunite with your mother and have revenge for your father's death. It can all work out like you plan."

"This is too much."

"Oh, I almost forgot, Christina has a new man by the way." Qui passed over his cellphone to Vu. He reached it over to Trey.

Trey slid the pictures and watched as Christina kissed another man on the lips and they held hands along the riverfront. That was suppose to be him and her and now she meant nothing. Jealousy, rage, and revenge clouded his judgement.

Trey began to shake violently. His world had completely crashed down on him. Never in his life did he want to kill someone. He may had said it, put the probability of doing it was slim to none.

He saw the love and affection in her eyes as she and the man looked into each other's eyes. His heart began to break. She was suppose to be the one. Now she was just a stranger. Not thinking straight he threw the phone against the wall breaking it into little pieces.

"Do we have a deal Mr. Taylor?" Vu held out his hand.

Trey walked over to Vu. "We have a deal."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 1.1K 17
Angel Maxwell was anything but your typical 17 year old. Often misunderstood by most people she goes unnoticed until she met Ryan Austin. He's every...
23.8K 2.8K 29
Lily Autumns has watched Allie Winters blow up her boss's, life three times. Once when Allie destroyed his company, and bought it for scraps, once wh...
46K 2.9K 45
Diana Mumbi is a beautiful book cafe owner who is a romantic at heart and obsessed with the literary world. Five years after her heart was broken by...
4.3K 175 18
never thought I'll be back in California but after three years I'm here! "I cant believe I never seen you around" "I just moved back here after thre...