§ The Child Of Prophecy §

By NarutoUzumaki1111

This story is about Naruto having a change in this story Naruto has a rinnegan, a sharingan , the chakra of I... More

§ INTRODUCTION §
§ The Start §
§ The Dream §
§ The New Admirer §
§ THE RANKED NINJA §

§ Control §

2.8K 70 14
By NarutoUzumaki1111

( Sorry if I haven't update yet. I wish you will like this chapter. )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto' s POV
I still have one day to train until the mission so I went to the "Waterfall Of Truth" I tried to control the Nine Tails but I still have to go fight my darkest part. Killer Bee gave me a tip way back then that words can only beat you darkest nature. Then I defeated my greatest and darkest nature of my life then I went to The Nine Tails then battled it, when I sucked its chakara I lost control but thanks to my Mother that I survived the darkness.

She explained everything he helped me then THE TEN TAILS APPEARED, IN SHORT THE DIVINE TREE. The Six Paths was on the Ten Tails he suddenly spoke " Child of Prophecy you have shared a bond to The Tailed Beast and now you have accomplished a mission, and that is to be a great shinobi than everyone else, you even surpassed me. I will now release your true strength.

After that Naruto has the memory when he did not exist

In that day Naruto began to be more serious than before it made his friend, family and comrades began to worry, he began to know how to control his emotions, Tail Beast, his heart, soul, and spirit.
What will happens to Naruto when he meets the Priest
The next Chapter The Stunning ANBU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
327K 18.8K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
240K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...