Clumsy Smurf's Smurfy Adventu...

By Smurfing_Formylove

New adventures with, all the smurfs. New Smurfs come to the village, and some come to visit. New adventures... More

Clumsy Smurfs Smurfy Adventures *INFO*
Episode 2, **Smurf To Work**
Episode 3, **Unusual Papa Smurf**
Episode 4, **Best Friends Never Stay Mad**
Episode 5, **The Great Big Disaster**

Episode 1, **Star Light Smurf Bright**

1.4K 15 3
By Smurfing_Formylove

Star Light Smurf Bright

"Lalaladedalalalala" sung Clumsy, when he came out from his house.

It was a perfectly normal day for the smurfs.  Everything was perfectly fine, Gargamel hasn't really found the village yet or tried to mess with the smurfs. Every smurf wonders, maybe hes up to a plan.

Clumsy went to walk up to Brainy's place, Brainy smurf was Clumsy's best friend of course. But sometimes Clumsy can get really annoyed of him sometimes, mostly like all the other smurfs.

"Uh, Brainy? Are you home?"  asked Clumsy when he stepped into his house.

It was really quiet, for some strange reason. The village was quiet, where was everybody?

"Um...Brainy...? B-b-b Brainy, uh please don't scare me I-I-I I'm not in the mood for these g-g-g-games."  mumbled Clumsy. 

Still silence, until Jokey came behind Clumsy and startled him.

"Hehehahahahehe! Hi Clumsy!" yelled Jokey when he was holding his "exploding gift"

Clumsy jumped, and spun to see Jokey.

"Oh, um hi-ya Jokey!" said Clumsy, shaking.

"I got you a present. Hehehahahehehe" yelled Jokey. Jokey put the gift in Clumsy's hands.

Clumsy rolled his eyes, he knew what it would do to him. Doesn't Jokey ever get sick of these gift jokes? Clumsy thought to him self.

"Uh, Jokey I-I I don't really need it right now, thanks a lot!" shouted Clumsy, and he gave the gift back to Jokey and walked away.

The gift exploded in Jokey's face. "Mmmm...that's not funny." mumbled Jokey.

---

"Golly! where is every smurf?" Clumsy said to him self.

Clumsy looked around, it was still quiet. Clumsy felt shaky he probably was shaky. He walked around every smurf house, there wasn't even snoring so the smurfs weren't sleeping.

The lunch bell rang, and Clumsy ran and tripped 2 times just to get to the lunch room.

"Uh, I'M COMING!" yelled Clumsy when he tripped the 3rd time when he just reached the lunch room.

Once he walked in, there wasn't really many smurf's in there. Clumsy quickly got his plate of food and sat down at the table with only 4 smurfs.

Greedy, Jokey, Handy and Vanity were there at the table, quietly whispering to each other at the table.

Once he sat down, Clumsy started talking out loud and asked, "Uh, guys where are all the other smurfs?"

Vanity still looked at him self in the mirror but then placed it down and stared at Clumsy for a moment. Greedy shrugged, Jokey's gift exploded in his face but didn't care, once he started pay attention to Clumsy's question. Handy stared at Clumsy and said, "Clumsy, we are wondering too. We have no idea where everyone else is."

Clumsy sighed and look down at his plate of food, he didn't want to eat it. He missed all the smurfs. Then he stared at Handy again and asked, "But Handy, I...I don't understand. What's happening?"

Vanity shook his head and shrugged. Handy, who was day dreaming... woke out of it and replied, "Who knows, maybe we are the only last 5 smurfs here."

Greedy spat out his food and gasped. "How could this be!?" shouted Greedy.

Jokey smiled and giggled "Maybe it's a joke, right? Hehehe." exclaimed Jokey.

Clumsy, Greedy, Handy and Vanity shook their heads and yelled "No!"

Handy rolled his eyes and said "Even if it was, why on us? What did we do to them that they would do this to us?" 

Clumsy nodded in agreement. Greedy did also. Vanity did too and kissed his mirror. Jokey nodded too, he must of though the same thing. "Um, that's so right." said Jokey agreeing to Handy's thought.

Clumsy was thinking, What if the smurf's got captured by Gargamel... but forgot about capturing us. Clumsy shivered by thinking of that thought.

Greedy finished his food and look over to Clumsy's food and said, "Are you going to eat that?"

Handy did a little chuckle and Vanity was still looking at his self in the mirror and was whispering stuff to him self.

Clumsy shook his head and replied, "Uh, no. I-I'm not hungry."

Greedy put his hands into fists and put his hands in the air and shouted "Yay!"  and he started munching away at his food.

Clumsy laughed, Handy laughed with him.

Clumsy noticed, Jokey was gone... where did he go? So Clumsy said out loud, "Uh..guys? Where is Jokey?" 

Greedy stopped eating and his eyes went in shock, Handy looked beside him and Jokey wasn't there but his gift box was. Vanity looked over beside Handy and stood up and looked around. "Not anywhere here."

Greedy finished all his food, and he said "I'm going to put all of our plates away."

Clumsy was shaking his head and said "No! Uh..."

Handy knew what Clumsy meant, so he grabbed Vanity's arm and stood up than went to grab Clumsy's arm.  Handy winked and said "We will go with you."

Greedy shrugged because he didn't understand why but replied "Okay then."

---

Once Greedy put the dishes away and thought why they were coming with him, he finally found out why. "Ohhhhh" Greedy mumbled to him self.

When they all went outside, it was dark. Dark that fast? Clumsy thought to him self.

Something shined in the sky with sparkles, everyone looked up. Something white and yellow and shiny!

"Whoa...." said everyone.

Suddenly... light shined over Vanity. He started flying.

"Wha....what? Help me! Clumsy! Handy! Greedy!" yelled Vanity and his mirror dropped out of his hands. He went straight into the air and disappeared.

Everyone's eyes were in shock, Vanity has disappeared into the sky! Who know's what happened to him. He even dropped his mirror.

"How...how can this be?" mumbled Handy.  A little tear went down Handy's face.

Clumsy stared into the sky, with tears in his eyes, he was trying to hold back but he couldn't. The light disappeared from the sky. But something was falling from the sky, smoothly but slowly. 

"Who's THAT?" asked Greedy.

A little smurfling, that was wearing a wizard dress and hood holding a little wand in her hand. 

Clumsy's eyes widened in surprise. "Wow."  said Clumsy, staring at that little smurfling.

The little smurfling came down. She looked around and saw those 3 smurfs staring at her in wide surprise. She didn't know what to do but giggle.  She suddenly started talking, "Um Hi."

Handy did a little wave and replied, "Hi... um who are you?"

"I am, the most powerful, most mystical wizard of them all. My name is Wishing star...." said that little smurfling.

Clumsy did a little giggle, Greedy rolled his eyes like he didn't believe her and Handy did believe her. Greedy laughed than explained what he thought, "Haha, i doubt your even magical. I love your outfit though, very um good for Smurf Halloween."

Wishing star than floated and replied, "Are you sure about that... Greedy?" She giggled as little stars were popping out of her wand.

Greedy gasped. He knew she didn't know his name. As he saw those little stars popping out of her wand like sparks, he believed her. "Oh my, I...I'm sorry I didn't believe you."

Wishing star smiled and nodded.

Clumsy was still thinking of the smurfs and sighed.. he misses them very much. But he thought... Maybe Wishing star did something to them!  Golly! I should ask her about that.

"Uh.... Wishing star?" asked Clumsy.

"Yes...Clumsy?" replied Wishing star.

"Well uh, as you see right now... do you know where uh where the..."

"Yes I do!" interrupted Wishing star as she knew what Clumsy was going to say about the smurfs.

"Yay!" shouted Clumsy and put his hands up in the air and smacked Handy in the eye by accident.

"OW, CLUMSY!" yelled Handy, holding his eye.

Wishing star rolled her eyes and explained.."I...I'm sorry guys I need to explain this to you. I live with No one. I was the only smurf that lived far away in this forest. I only wished there was more smurfs and smurflings around here. So I made a wish upon a star. So one night I got these magical powers, from a star and smurfs were appearing in my house from the magic of the star. I'm sorry that I took most of the smurfs out of the village."

They all nodded. Handy then replied, "Well can you wish them back here... at least."

"Oh, of course for all of you!" said Wishing star.

She stuck out her wand and twirled it around and said "I wish this wish upon this day, smurfs return to the village, this way!"  shouted Wishing star.

All they heard was a whoosh....and everything went quiet.

---

Suddenly all the smurfs woke up. It was morning, a beautiful sunny morning.  All the smurfs groaned as they stood up from the floor.

"EVERYONE IS BACK!" shouted Clumsy with excitement.

Clumsy cheered and once again...hit Handy.

"Clumsy!" yelled Handy.

"Uh... oh sorry Handy. Hehe." said Clumsy.

Papa smurf went to stand on the mushroom and all the smurfs crowded around him.

"Well.....we are all back now my little smurfs. Thanks to Handy, Clumsy and Greedy." said Papa smurf.

All the smurfs cheered.

The End.

PS. I enjoyed writing this story.  I love this story <3

~ Writer Smurf ♥

DA: http://heftysmurf.deviantart.com/

 Like, Comment, Share, Follow (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
849K 39.6K 169
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
210K 13.6K 76
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
276K 12.5K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...