Our Story Is Different

By unique999

Everyone at least once comes across a 'rejected' story. The same thing happens. The girl gets rejected by the... More

Our Story Is Different
Our Story Is Different-{2}
Our Story Is Different-{3}

Our Story Is Different-{1}

265 33 5
By unique999

BEEP BEEP BE-

I quickly shut my alarm clock off and lifted my body out of the comfort of my warm bed. I tripped on a shoe that was on the floor and landed right on my face.

I groaned and lifted myself up. I painfully trudged my way into my en-suite and looked at myself in the mirror, my sleepy gray eyes staring back at me.

I'm not really in the 'pretty' department but I don't consider myself ugly either. I have dark brown wavy hair that goes down to my hips, pale pink heart shaped lips and my mothers gray eyes.

You know, I think I missed the part of puberty where I actually get attractive.

I suddenly felt a stinging pain on my cheek and looked at it. I gasped as I looked at the deep cut on my left cheek. I need to find alcohol!

Shit! What's dad gonna say about that!? Now he's gonna think I get harassed at school and make a big deal and bring the police in. It's never good when papa bear comes out of his cave. Never!

I remember the last time he ended up suing the ice cream shop's worker for winking at me. Don't even ask me how the judge permitted my dad to press the charges. I seriously don't know,and I don't think I ever will.

Once I found the rubbing alcohol I sprayed some on a piece of cotton and rubbed it on the rather large gash. It'll be gone by tomorrow due to my fast werewolf healing.

Being a werewolf has its perks, especially when you get attacked. And no, we don't just shift on a full noon. We shift whenever we want actually.

I shifted for the first time last year, when I turned Sixteen. Today I turn seventeen as well as my twin brother, Adam. When you turn sixteen you're supposed to shift for the first time. Then when you turn seventeen you find your mate because your wolf feels more alive than when you first shift.

When I finished cleaning the cut, I stripped out of my Spongebob pj's and turned the water on. I let out a sigh when I felt the warm water make contact with my skin.

Sometimes taking a warm relaxing shower really helps.

When I finished cleaning my body, washing my hair, and shaving I turned the water off and wrapped a warm fluffy purple towel around my wet body.

I then went into my walk-in closet and chose out my outfit for school. I picked out a purple v-neck, black high waisted shorts and a random pair of black converse. I walked over to my vanity and put on some eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss.

I was really never one to put a lot of make-up on. Some girls exaggerate, others look like clowns, and some just look downright creepy.

I let my hair cascade down my back in its natural waves and put my iPhone in my pocket as well as my keys and threw my school bag over my shoulder.

And that's when a delicious smell hit me.

I started running down the stairs, eager to find the source of smell. I walked into the kitchen to see dad wearing moms old apron with flower all over his face and shirt. He was trying to flip the pancake that was on the pan but failed miserably

"Hey..dad?" I asked him, trying to get his attention to me instead of god knows what he was doing to the very unfortunate pancake.

"Oh,Hey sweat pea! Good morning and happy birthday!" He threw his flower covered arms around me and I squealed.

"Dad, my clothes are getting dirty!" I exclaimed. I'm not girly but I just don't feel like going all the way upstairs, into my room just so I canchange my whole outfit.

"Oh ,sorry," he said pulling away from me with a big smile on his face. "What were you doing?" I took a seat on one of our stools and put my chin resting on my palms.

"I'm making pancakes, bacon and, eggs and I tried to make muffins as well; but as you can see they decided to rebel against me," he stated with a huff.

"Well the bacon smells good"

"Morning sis. Happy birthday" Adam said coming into the kitchen.

I turned around to look at him. His hair was in a quiff and he was wearing a blue t shirt, black chino pants and Jordan's.

"Morning bro. Happy birthday to you as well" I got up and pulled him in for a hug.

Unlike most siblings, we always get along. We have never fought or argued. We were twins after all, technically the same person, except I have the buns and he has the hotdog.

Adam had the same shade of brown hair as me but he was taller than my 5'6 at his 6'3 and he had my dad's blue eyes instead of my gray ones.

"Breakfast is ready!" Dad excitedly exclaimed. I once again sat down on the dinning table chairs beside Adam. Dad put our plates and drinks on the table in front of us so we immediately dug in.

When we were done I stood up, took our plates to the sink and of course, kissed my dad on his cheek. "Bye dad. See you later"

"Bye sweetie." he pecked my forehead and I walked out into the nice spring air. Shortly after me Adam came out and got into his motorcycle. "Bye sis. See ya at school." with that he sped off down the road in the direction of the school.

I got my car keys out and opened my gray bmw 328i.

I got her last year as well as my license. Once I was in and fully buckled I turned the engine on and started speeding off to school.

~<>~<>~(At school)~<>~<>~

Once I saw the school building I drove into the parking lot, turned the engine off and got out but not before grabbing my bag from the passenger seat.

Suddenly the most addicting, best smelling and delicious scent hit me. Man, bacon was nothing compared to this.

I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply. I never wanted it to go.

I snapped my eyes open and turned my head around so fast that I'm surprised I my head was still intact with my body. I looked around the school grounds until my eyes landed on Troy Benward, the soon-to-be alpha of our pack. He was looking straight at me, his piercing green eyes captivating my own.

'Mate! Mine!' My wolf yelled in pure excitement. What!? My mate is Troy,the alpha? This can't be happening! I don't want to be the Luna of the Sun Down pack!

Out of nowhere the love and passion his eyes that had been showing changed to disgust. I felt a pang of pain on my heart but forced myself to look away.

I quickly started walking to the main entrance but I didn't make it far before I was pulled in another direction. I didn't see the person's face but I knew who it was. Troy.

I could feel it and my wolf could too. The electric shocks going up my arm and spreading all over my body were un-mistakable.

He pulled me into the forest and when we were out of ear shot of the school, he let go and turned around to look at me. I had to look up because he was taller then me, like 6'5. Almost a whole foot taller then me.

"This can't be happening! I don't want a mate," he started pacing around and running his hands through his hair. Then he stopped and looked at me straight in the eye "I, Troy Benward reject you, Marinda Farah as my mate," He simply said. Like it didn't even hurt him in any way.

I felt like falling to the ground and crying until I was dry but I wouldn't show him weakness. I'll show him that I'm stronger than that. I stood up straight and said these words with all the might I still had in me,

"I, Miranda Farah accept your, Troy Benward, rejection." I rushed back to courtyard and entered the school, leaving a dumbfounded looking Troy behind.

I weakly smiled when my friends came into view. I had lots of friends but I only had two best friends, Anna and Chris. Anna and I have been best friends since kindergarden. Then Chris came along in grade 1, as the Italian exchanged student.

Everybody loved him and still do. He has it all. Charm, humor, looks and kindness.

"Hey," I greeted, waving at them.

They both smiled at me and waved as well. Anna ran towards me an wrapped her arms around my waist. "Happy birthday! Oh my gosh! You're seventeen!" she yelled in my ear. "Thank you!" I said, rubbing my now hurt ear.

"Hey where's my hug?" Chris asked playfully from behind me. I pulled away from Anna, turned around, and hugged him tight. He was also really tall at 6'4. "Happy birthday," he said to me, thankfully not screaming like Anna.

I pulled away from him when a loud threatening growl erupted through the hallway. I looked around to see Troy glaring at Chris. If looks could kill he would be long gone.

Everyone went quiet and gave Troy a questioning glance. He quickly caught on what he had done and looked away. Slowly everyone went back to what they were doing. "What was that about?" Anna asked.

"I don't know," I whispered, "Troy was just full on glaring at Chris. Why the hell would he do that?" Right away when she finished talking the bell ring signaling the start of school.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

I shut my locker and started walking towards the cafeteria. The morning went by pretty fast. I didn't have any of my morning classes with either Anna nor Chris.

The cafeteria came into view and I started walking a little faster. I instantly smelt he-who-shall-not-be-named. Something inside me was telling-no yelling at me to- look up and look at him.

When I finally gave in I looked up i saw him shoving his tongue down the schools slut, Alice Holland's throat. I just lost it and I looked around the cafeteria to see Anna and Chris waving frankly at me to go sit with them.

I felt wetness on my cheeks so I ran out of there before anyone could see me cry. Before he could see me cry.

I ran down the hall and into the washroom. I fell down to the floor on my knees and let the tears fall. My mate rejected me and now he was kissing someone like he didn't care I get hurt or if I saw them.

I heard the door open and close but I didn't look up. "Miranda, what's wrong?" Anna's concerned voice asked. I just shook my head and she walked closer to me.

"Come here," she said. I stood up and ran to her. I hugged her so tight as if my life depended on it. I cried harder until I noticed Chris was also in here.

I walked to him and hugged him tight as well. "Let's get you home. Then you have to tell us what's wrong." He picked me up bridal style and we exited the washroom and into the thankfully empty halls.

I snuggled closer to his chest and slowly drifted of to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey! You guys are amazing! Already 30 reads on just the summary! I wonder how many reads I can get for this chapter ;P

Remember to VOTE and/or COMMENT. I like hearing your guys input. If you have any ideas message me and i'll squeeze your little idea in :)

Spoiler alert: next chapter is gonna be Troy's point of view(POV)

And if you have any questions feel free to message me or comment.

Goal: 70 reads

Thank you for reading

-KIM <3

Continue Reading