Chasing Tail (boyxboy)

By TheLYProject

Winter is a dog. That's right, a full blown, tail waggin', snow white husky mix. Well actually, Winter comes... More

Chapter 1: Dog days are over
Chapter 2: Bare essentials
Chapter 4: Catch you now
Chapter 5: Shake it up
Chapter 6: Simply put
Chapter 7: Sweet dreams are made of this ~Fin~

Chapter 3: Nuts

19.4K 1K 364
By TheLYProject

----------Don't be shy, drop me a comment yeah?----------

~Winter~

I can't believe this! I'm holding Asher in my arms, my very human, fur-less arms, for the first time and it feels better than I ever could have imagined. I gripped the back of his shirt tightly as I held him to my chest.  He smells so good, it's ridiculous. 

"U-uh, Winter? You're kind of crushing me to death here. Mind if I breath?" I immediately let go, and he took a deep breath. He looked scared, but I could sense that he wasn't scared of me. I had the urge to whine like I did as a dog, wolf, whatever, but I didn't. It probably wouldn't sound the same coming out of a human mouth. 

I settled for placing a hand on his cheek, staring at him in concern. "Asher?" He opened his eyes, looking back at me. My paws-er, hands-rested lightly on his hips, and his hands gripped my wrists. His breathing was ragged, and his skin was flushed with a light pink. All in all, I wanted to kiss every part of his body right in that moment more than I ever had. 

"Winter...if it's really you, and I am nuts for saying this...why haven't you, I don't know, hulked out into this...unf...UH, fine human form before?" He asked, finally letting his eyes rake up and down my nude body. What? Clothes don't come with the metamorphosis package here. 

"I couldn't. I don't know why, but for some reason, some spirit wolf or something came to me and touched me, causing me to shift." He looked grossed out after I said this, and I looked at him in confusion. 

"What? What'd I say?" He cleared his throat. 

"N-Nothing, nothing. It's nothing. Again, if it is you, I have one important question."

"Yes?" 

"WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY?! YOU SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH YOU IDIOT!" He hit me in the arm, his face turning pink again. 

"Ow!" I flinched, rubbing my now sore arm. I was about to retort when I got distracted with rubbing the skin there. I smiled as I looked at my arm, pleased. How human my arm looks and feels! It's wonderf-"OW!" I yelped again, as Asher hit my other arm. 

"Would you pay attention?! This is serious here! My freaking dog just turned into a model like individual, and I am losing my shit over here." He rushed out, his words sounding panicky. He started to pace back and forth, exhaling hysterically. "And what do I tell Sidney, if it turns out i'm not completely mental? Hm? She'll think it's some sort of prank! God, this is such a mess." He groaned. 

I felt hurt, just a little bit. This is not exactly how I imagined our first conversations as humans together, but I'll take it over being a dog again any day. "Asher, it'll be alright. I told you, you don't have to be afraid when i'm with you." Didn't he understand that? Nothing could go wrong if we were together. 

He looked at me, emotions tumbling over each other in his eyes. "Winter..." he sighed, "Ugh, you don't have to look so sad, sheesh! Stop that!" Huh? I looked up at him, my eyes a bit wider than usual. 

"I don't understand." He bit his lip. 

"That damn puppy dog look, there it is! You're human now, that should be out of your arsenal!" He cried. Oh. That. Heh. 

"I guess it stuck with me." He grimaced, ceasing his pacing and standing in front of me. He kept his eyes on mine, putting his hands behind his back. I smiled hugely, not being able to resist reaching out and petting his cheek. It grew warm under my touch, turning a lovely shade of pink. 

"S-Stop that! Yeesh!" He swatted my hand away, grumbling. I continued to smile. 

"Now, Winter, if I am going to take you home again-"

"Oh please do, i'm cold without my fur and I really want to cuddle with you!" I pleaded, the idea of spending a night without him terrifying me. 

"-hush! There will be no cuddling!" I pouted, quieting down. He is not keeping me from my cuddles. 

"Ahem. I have to question you, to make sure you aren't some demon creature that can manipulate emotions and change form. If that's the case i'll have to dial the Winchesters, and we don't want that. Ready for the first question?" He said, staring up at me intensely. 

I nodded enthusiastically, grinning and clapping my hands. "Yes! I can do it. I know I can." 

"Mhm. First things first, take my jacket because your junk hanging out is really distracting." He slipped his coat off and handed it to me. I took it, staring at it for a second. How is this supposed to cover my-

"Oh for the love of-give me that!" He snatched it back, carefully tying the arm covers around my waist so the jacket covered my 'junk' as he put it. He faced me again, a triumphant look on his face. 

"There. Now I can look at you without my inhibitions trying to escape me." I blinked, watching as he rubbed his arms for warmth. It is quite cold. 

"Are you cold? I could warm you up oh boy do I want to warm you up please let me warm you up!" I moved closer to him, reaching out for him wanting nothing more than to take him into my arms and never let go. He scrambled to back away and made a cross shape with his fingers.

"Back! Bad boy. No touchy, not until your test is complete." I frowned, hanging my head. 

"Good. Now, what is something only the true Winter would know?" My head snapped up and I hopped in place, smiling again.

"Oh! Oh! Me, I know something only the true Winter would know!" He rolled his eyes. 

"Shush! I have to think of it, not you. Uh...oh, i've got it! What is one thing I do in my room by myself that no one else knows about?" He rattled off quickly, pointing at me. 

"Oh I know this! I do! Sometimes when you are sad you take apart your pillows and put them back together because you like the feathers and sewing them back up calms you down." I answered, grinning widely. 

"Wha-I do not do that!" He blushed, clenching his fists. He is so cute! 

"Aw! I love you so much, there's no use hiding these things from me. I know everything about you, Asher. Everything. You should keep that in mind." His arms went slack and he let his head fall back, letting out a guttural moan. 

"Oh man, it really is you, isn't it?" I literally jumped for joy, grabbing him and pulling him into my arms. The pulse between us rolled and surged, like ocean waves during a storm. I buried my face in his neck, breathing in deeply. My hands ran up his back, holding him to me. 

Bliss. Pure bliss. 

"Uh, Winter? This is nice and all, but it's about forty degrees out here, and I want to go home. I have a bout two thousand, six hundred and forty three questions for you as well." I pulled back reluctantly, pouting at him. 

"Okay. But can we cuddle?" He sighed at me, but it looked like he was trying to hide a large smile. 

"Maybe." 

"Yes!" 

******

When we got to the car, Sidney was leaning against it on the phone. "Yeah, just tell me if you see a big white do-oh my bleeding uterus I will call you back." She hung up the phone on sight, her jaw dropping. 

"Hey, Sidney!" I said excitedly, clutching Asher's hand tightly. He shook his head at me, tugging me along. 

"Winter, I told you to let me do the talking."

"Sorry." Sidney was still gaping, her cellphone slack in her hands. She gestured between the two of us, her eyes the size of planets.

"What-how-who is that?! Asher you know my birthday is not for months right?" Asher glared at her. 

"Like hell would I ever get you a present this great." Aw, he thinks i'm great! 

"Why the hell do you have a sizable naked albino attached to you then?" She asked, her eyes never leaving my bare chest. It was a little disturbing actually. 

"Stop ogling him! I need you to stay calm, no matter what I tell you okay? No screaming." She nodded absentmindedly as Asher practically quoted my words from before. 

"Well, here goes nothing. Sidney, Winter turned into a human in the middle of the park outside the neighborhood and the deal didn't include clothes so that is why he is nude also don't touch him ever he is still mine." He took a deep breath after saying all this, clutching his chest with his free hand. 

I frowned in concern, leaning forward to inspect his chest but he waved me back. "I'm fine, stop being so worried about me." Ha, not possible. 

"But you are only human! Humans are so fragile, bad air can kill them!" I exclaimed, earning a scowl. 

"That can kill you too, genius!" Oh, right.

"Sorry." I said sheepishly. He deadpanned. We looked at each other for a few seconds, me in affection and him in thoughtfulness, before we remembered Sidney was still processing her reaction. 

She was glowering at the both of us, an extremely sour look on her face. What's with that?

"I hate you both so much. God, the hate I am feeling could fuel America for three and a half years." Eh? 

"Huh? Sidney, we-" She held up a hand, interrupting him. 

"Shut up! I knew this was going to happen, I just knew it. You and your unhealthy obsession with the damn dog probably magically transformed him into the gay lover of your dreams." 

"WHAT?! What is wrong with you women? You read far too many werewolf stories!" Asher shouted in annoyance and surprise. Sidney shrugged, still looking me over, now somewhat distastefully.

"Que sera sera, little bro. I gotta tell ya, I had a funny feeling about this 'dog' of yours from day one. I'm shocked, sure, but i'm not about to run for the hills." Asher shook his head at her, a creeped out sort of wonder on his face. 

"I have never been more happy or ashamed to be related to you." 

"The feeling is mutual. Now get in the car, I believe we have some things to work through here." She swung her keys on her finger, unlocking the car. 

I got in the back seat and took Asher with me, my hand locked around his. He squeaked a bit when I not so gently hauled him in on to me, shutting the door. 

"Winter! I am not sitting on your lap with only a jacket separating my ass from your happy place!" Asher hissed, wiggling off and vaulting himself onto the seat next to me. I pouted, watching sadly as he righted himself. 

"Can I sit next you?"

"Winter, you are next to me." 

"Yeah, but...i'm not next to you next to you." My lip trembled, causing Asher to slap his hands over his eyes.

"Gah! No, I am not falling for that look." I noticed his arms were safely out of the way now, so with a huge smile I latched onto his middle section and snuggled against his side, a warm feeling spreading through me. 

"W-Winter, you-! You know what, never mind. Resistance is futile." He sighed, one arm resting on my back and the other at his side. I shifted so my head was on his legs and his hand was on my bare chest, my back on the seat. I held his hand in mine with both hands, gazing up at him. 

He looked down, noticed me staring and groaned. "Again, with the eyes. Can you not?" I glanced to the side for a moment, but only ended up with my eyes back on his face. He's so beautiful. I bet he's the most gorgeous person in town. Maybe in the world, who knows!

"Asher? Can we please cuddle tonight?" I pleaded, squeezing his hand a little tighter. His eyes trained on me, and he tried to look annoyed but a smile found it's way to his face. 

"Fine, we can cuddle." 

"Yes!" I cheered again. He chuckled, running his other hand through my hair. He had a thoughtful look on his face, a dozen emotions flashing through his eyes. I shut mine, trembling and sighing at the sensation of Asher's touch. 

My first human moments weren't what I expected, but I couldn't have asked for a better result. I expected Asher to faint or yell, or tell me I was crazy or something. But he didn't. He actually loves me enough that he could tell it was me! 

I may not have full knowledge of how to use my thumbs yet, but this human thing? It's gonna be great, and I can't wait to do all the human things with Asher. 

Especially cuddling!

----------WOOP. Third chapter here ya go. Off to me cousin's wedding yay -_- leave me some nice comments (or some rude ones w/e) for when I get back, best one gets a dedication as usual.----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 3.2K 29
MATURE CONTENT 18+🔞 MATURE RATED PLEASE DO NOT REPORT Wynter ( Pronouced winter) a shy cute emo boy who loves to sing but not in front of people...
59.4K 1.8K 16
This story is about an Alpha that did not find his mate when he turned 18 and since he couldn't he had to rule the Eclipse Moon Pack alone without hi...
1.6M 44.6K 33
For some wolves it is easy to find their other half. The other part of them that makes their life complete. But as for Josiph it is not. For years he...
2M 84.3K 31
Troye has a perfectly normal life, thank you very much. He attends high school almost regularly, and sees no qualms having a steady relationship with...