~Foolish~ Completed

By suggabae

Kayla was 12 years old when her parents were killed. At a young age she saw, her father die and her mother ge... More

Author'Notes
~Foolish~ Introduction
Chapter 1 Ain't Easy
Chapter 2 Forget Life
Chapter 4 Its not my fault
Chapter 5 Dirty laundry
Chapter 6 You lying Son of a Gun
Chapter 7 Lip Service
Chapter 8 Nobody's perfect
Chapter 9 Hood Figgas!!!
Chapter 10 Fear N Trust nobody
Chapter 11 Your Child and Mines
Chapter 12 Stay down from day One
Chapter 13 Nip and a Bud
Chapter 14 Me and Mr. Wrong
Chapter 15 Keep it on the Down Low
Chapter 16 Flashing lights
Chapter 17 I'm on one
Chapter 18 Don't Save her
Chapter 19 Summertime
Chapter 21 Changing faces
Chapter 22 Runaway Love
Chapter 23 Where you go
Chapter 24 I fumbled Ya Heart
Chapter 25 Here I stand
Next on UnFoolish
Unfoolish

Chapter 3 Haters Everywhere we go

2.1K 73 22
By suggabae

Chapter 3

Haters Everywhere we go

"That was an excellent pool party baby" Kayla kissed Jordan on the lips.

"He grabbed her ass, thank you baby" he smiled.

" I'm heading upstairs to put on something you like" She smiled as she was switching up the stairs

"Good Party!!",said Jarell

Jarell was watching Kayla as she was walking up the satires

Jarell Private opinion

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Damn, Kayla looked good tonight. I wish I can have her again, I wouldn't break her heart again and that is a promise. But it seem like my home boy right here is happy with her so I will let her be if anything happen I will be her comfort shoulder."

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Alright I will check you later for that" yelled Jordan from across the room.

"Did you bring that good?", he asked one of his best friends Reggie

Reggie checked in his pockets," Yeah just give me one second to run out the car."

It was almost 1 am and just about 3 people wasn't gone yet.

"Hurry that ass up and get home." he went around the room waking up these people. He was about to lock the door then Reggie back

"My bad my dude I was trying to hurry and close the door I have some plans waiting for me upstairs if you know what I mean, Jordan rubs his hand together and looked up. Kayla was waiting at the top of the stairs waiting for Jordan to come upstairs.

"I keep saying that girl is going to be the death of me one day."

"You better lock that down, because the word around school Jarell want that pussy back." said Reggie

Jordan took the sniff of the weed," man this better not be no dodo, I swear"

"Man, naw this some Grade A kush, Look I'm not going to charge u this time just this one is on me." Reggie shook his hand and headed out the door.

Jordan stayed down stairs and rolled up his blunt and smoked one of them. He went upstairs to the bedroom where Kayla was laying on the bed he jumped on the bed and bite her ass cheek.

"Ouch" said Kayla.

" Don't be acting shy now! you know you like it." Jordan smiled

" Yeah I do so what do you want to do about it."she turned on her side looking at Jordan

" Nothing really, but Im going to  be Simba, rawer" and we gonna get rafiki tonight and tonight I'm going to play all in that jungle"

Jordan Laughed and he was biting on her G-string. She had start moaning in the bed and Jordan had put on the CD player played Chris brown -sex..

Kayla had turned him over and got on top of him. He blew the smoke in her moth as she was on top of him. She had said., "no I got something for you tonight." She hopped off the bed and Had start doing a private dance for him Jordan couldn't take his eyes off of her, He threw the rest of the money on her as she was slow grinding to the beat.

Jordan told her to come in close, " he pulled down his boxers" told her to climb from the bottom of the floor on to the bed. She followed the directions following up to the bed and climbing on top of him. She had start grinding on him some more. He lifted her up in the air as his shaft was getting bigger. He lifted her up and she held on to the fan and he was pumping her. He took her down on the bed into missionary position and start perpetrating her body. Kept her eyes closes. She was going back to yesterday picturing it.

"Stop, Jordan, Stop," Said Kayla

(He didn't stop he kept going)

" Stop please no, Jooooooooordan" she was crying out loud.

He finally had stop and came on her stomach . Kayla ran into the bathroom crying.

Jordan pulled up his boxers. " whats wrong with you Kayla?"

"Nothing" I just need a second to myself.

Kayla stood in the mirror looking at herself again. She kept crying silently. Jordan had re-up again and hit his blunt ,but Kayla was in the bathroom.

Kayla open the door and fixed her clothes and laid in the bed next to Jordan

" Why was your pussy lips getting tighter on me? asked Jordan

"I don't know "said Kayla " I guess I was zone out in a moment"

" Yeah I guess so too, It seem like your pussy was like paranoia or something you need that movie teeth or something right?, I think you were in school that day when she was going around the school showing everyone that movie on her laptop. That was amazing and crazy, Jordan inhaled the smoke, She took that pusssy and got with her brother and she let her pussy lock down on her brother dick and that shit came off falling , that lil nigg was in the hospital the doctor told him its nothing he can do with this." Jordan Laughed out loud. "But on the real thats when I really feared for my shit I thought every pussy I was going to hit that some bitches had teeth so I had to check in case a bitch tried to get made at me. Jordan drop the ashes in the ashtray and tried to pass it to Kayla. "You iight It seem like you kind of zone out again?"

"Yeah Im Cooling, I just got alot of shit on my mind right now, but it will be long gone out of my memory. All I need for you to do is hold me for tonight. " said Kayla

Jordan raps his hand around her and went to sleep.

11:00 am

Next day

The phone was ringing off the hook Jordan had picked up the phone "what the fuck do you want?", he answered the phone with so much rage in his voice.

Aye man this Reggie, You need to go on-line to face-book and check out this shit. They got you and your girl on face-book. Jordan had drop the phone and woke up Kayla

" Kayla get the fuck up right now, its some shit on facebook" said Jordan

Kayla laid back in the bed and rolled over. " Not worried a bout no face-book right now."

"They got you on there from last night me and you fucking" said Jordan

" Aww Hell naw," Kayla had got up from the bed and ran downstairs with Jordan pulled up the website and  logged in.

Damn!! Do you see this shit right here. They press play on the video, everything from last night was played it was a lot of likes and shit. Kayla went upstairs and grabbed her phone and had logged under account. She had 100 new Friend request and 110 messages in her inbox. She scrolled down to see the video. She went to the page to see who the name it was under, but she couldn't find out who it was because it was created under a fake account. Now she was going to be the talk of the school.

She looked at the comments, some said she had a nice ass and some big titties, and some of the guys was like I wouldnt mind hitting that the comments went on and on.

"Damn, Damn, Damn, my pussy rating, about to go under" mumble Jordan under his breath.

"You did this shit?!." Kayla threw the pillow over to where Jordan .

"Hell naw, I didn't do that shit baby I promise. Jordan turned around to look at her I was sleep I promise Look at me !!"

Kayla held the pillow and cried

"Jordan came over to comfort her baby I promise it will be alright . We will handle it.:

Kayla didn't say nothing tears ran down her eyes.

La'Toya Private opinion

''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"WoohOoo, Honey didn't know that shit was coming .I got her ass",Toya laughed out loud. Little miss perfect is not no perfect anymore after I just expose the hoe. She lucky I didn't expose her ass when school started on monday, because that ass would be more embarrassed.

Let me log on to my other acct and sign into Yahoo, and Instagram and Youtube Exposing these hoe. Let me put the title as what a little hoes wont do for a little piece of change.

He was suppose to be fucking me in his house that night. Not her, but I got her ass I cant stop laughing. She failed, I Winn!!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''

╔═.♥.══════╗

Author ♥ Note's

╚══════.♥.═╝

How did you feel about when Trina had chose Toya over Kayla? What kind of friendship is that?

╰ ☆ ╮ Vote & Leave A Comment ╰ ☆ ╮ ◕‿◕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

694K 15.8K 67
š–®š–“š–± š–«š–®š–µš–¤ š–²š–¤š–±š–Øš–¤š–² #2 She was addicted to a type of sadness that pulled her deeper into her hole. She changed herself because of her hangin...
57.6K 2.8K 84
***Currently being edited, also adding alot of juicy stuff*** When 18 year old Ashton, moves schools her senior year after her mother and fathers div...
129K 4.8K 35
"š˜›š˜©š˜¦ š˜µš˜³š˜¶š˜µš˜© š˜©š˜Ŗš˜„š˜¦š˜“ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜øš˜¢š˜µš˜¦š˜³š˜“" ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Danielle Johnson other known as Dani Johnson lived a quiet life. She went to school...
1.1K 49 17
When Olivia was 5 her and her parents moved to another street in England, and Alex, the neighbors son who was 7years old, was the only one in the nei...