Dominated

MemoirsofaGeisha tarafından

In book 2 of the Ryonan series we are once again pulled into the lives of the Seizan sisters. Will Alyssa fin... Daha Fazla

Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Aftermath
Chapter 2 - Keira
Chapter 3 - Night terrors
Chapter 4 - Beware of your choices
Chapter 5 - Two?
Chapter 6 - Double the trouble
Chapter 7 - Queen bee
Chapter 8 - Fire & Fire?
Chapter 9 - Who are you?
Chapter 10 - Reality sets in
Chapter 11 - Don't you just love storms?
Chapter 12 - Guilt
Chapter 13 - Let it burn
Chapter 14 - Destroyed
Chapter 15 - Caught between a rock & a hard place
Chapter 16 - Cards on the table
Chapter 17 - A letter...and then some
Chapter 18 - The Visitor
Chapter 19 - He puts the 'A' in asshole
Chapter 20 - Catch me if you can
Chapter 21 - What are you up to?
Chapter 23 - Do you believe in ghosts
Chapter 24 - Homecoming
Chapter 25 - It doesn't make sense
Chapter 26 - Didn't see that coming
Chapter 27 - Birthright
Chapter 28 - Let's date
Chapter 29 - Dirty little secrets
Chapter 30 - Make me forget
Chapter 31 - Darkness
Chaapter 32 - Collision
Chapter 33 - Birthday surprise
Chapter 34 - Old flame
Chapter 35 - Memory lane
Chapter 36 - When bonds are tested
Chapter 37 - Total domination (Part 1)
Chapter 38 - Total domination (Part 2)
Chapter 39 - Three's a crowd
Chapter 40 - It all comes crashing down
Chapter 41 - ...and then some
Chapter 42 - Putting the pieces back together
Epilogue

Chapter 22 - Let the fun begin

12.2K 454 54
MemoirsofaGeisha tarafından

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED. OF COURSE MY STORY IS RATED R SO EXPECT MATURE CONTENT. I'D LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS AND A BIG WELCOME TO MY NEW FOLLOWERS.

Chapter 22 – Let the fun begin

Aria

There was something strange about him, but I didn’t have time to think about it. He opened the door and we stepped inside. The atmosphere itself stunk of the filthy rich. Everyone around me wore masks. There were some without, but I didn’t get the chance to look at them. The pain that shot up my arm had me cringing.

“Lesson #1: You don’t look at anyone unless I give you permission to. You should only have eyes for me.”

I opened my mouth to respond, but was cut off when another round of pain shot up my arm.

“Lesson #2: Never argue with your master. Trust that whatever your master says or does is in your best interest.”

The grip he had on my fingers was so intense; I really was incapable of words.

“Lesson #3: You always walk behind me; never in front, never beside. Your head should be bowed and your eyes on the ground.”

I glared defiantly at him.

“Lesson #4: Never stare your master directly in the eye. It’s a sign of disrespect. Only do so if he demands it of you.”

I noticed every head turned in our direction when we stepped in.

“Remember nobody knows who you are. Don’t get so tense. Relax.”

“Don’t tell me to fucking relax!”

I didn’t hear when he moved, but I felt when strong hands gripped my chin.

“Now I’m only going to tell you this once. I am trying to help you. So far, I have been humouring your little antics. This is the last time I am going to warn you. After this I will be forced to take action and you will not like it. So I suggest you suck up whatever issues you have and start listening to me.”

“Fuck you!”

He moved so fast that I didn’t even have time to register what happened. All I knew was that I saw stars and tasted blood when he backhanded me across the face. I was stunned. Never before in my life had a man hit me. I didn’t know what to do. I wanted to retaliate, but somehow my body refused to make a move.

“That is the last time you will speak to me that way. I was only going to let you watch tonight but now I have other plans for you.” He gripped my chin again and brought his face closer to mine. “Try not to embarrass yourself any further tonight.” I glared with hatred at him. If looks could kill, he would have been dead on the spot. However, my body refused to challenge him, so there was nothing I could do but follow him when he pulled me roughly behind him through the club.

I followed him blindly. I just couldn’t understand why I refused to do anything about this. I mean he slapped me for Christ sake! Normally I would have raised hell already. This was all too confusing for me. It was no secret I wanted his help, but at what cost?

He pushed me roughly into a room I had no recollection of reaching. I turned to face him. My cheek still stung, but like the stubborn bitch that I was, I refused to let him see my weakness. “Do you beat all your women? You really should talk to someone about that, get some help.”

“Sit down.”

Surprisingly, I did what he asked.

“Okay, I’m only going to say this once and never again. If you choose to ignore or go against whatever I have told you, make no mistake you will be punished. Ask all the questions you want to, here, right now in this room, tonight, because after, there will be no chance for questions. Before I get into the dynamics of things I want to apologize for hitting you. I’m not usually that short tempered. It was uncalled for and I apologize.” I said nothing and he didn’t expound on his apology. “I am a fair master, harsh but fair. If you disobey me, you will be punished, and I like to get creative with my punishments.”

My earlier shock was now wearing off and my anger pushed slowly to the surface. Without even realizing it, I was on my feet and standing in front him. He looked at me behind his mask with questions in his eyes, but he didn’t get the chance to ask them because as soon as he opened his mouth again I slapped him right across the face. His head swung to the side. “Don’t you ever make the mistake of putting your hands on me again without my permission.”

Satisfied that I had managed to get some sort of relief from seeing his head snap to the side, I turned and started walking around the room. It was more of a mini apartment than a room. It made me wonder just who this guy was.

When I had finally managed to see enough of the room that I cared to see I faced him. He was still rooted in the same spot. I could see the anger lurking behind his eyes but frankly I didn’t give a fuck.

“Now, this is how things are going to go. First, we will have proper introductions, because I really don’t know you. You could be trying to kill me for all I know. I think dinner would be appropriate to get to know each other and talk about our expectations and such.”

While I was rambling off the things we needed to accomplish he had somehow managed to move closer. I did not move to let him know that he had affected me but my breathing picked up. What was he going to do? Was I scared of him? I should be. I know nothing about this man. I am a powerful witch for crying out loud! I shouldn’t be afraid of anyone. Even though I tried to convince myself of this, my breathing still picked him. There was only a tiny amount of space between us now.

Long fingers stroked up and down my cheek. “You know, you’re the only woman that has ever dared to put a hand on me.” He continued stroking. “I find it kind of hot, Aria.” Oh crap! The way he said my name sounded like a soft sensual caress. He removed my mask quickly. “Let me see those eyes. I find them captivating.” I tried to muster up all the hate I could find and glared at him defiantly. “Tut tut tut Aria, that won’t do.” And then, he kissed me. I stood completely still, not receiving nor returning his kiss. I will not give him the satisfaction. I kept on repeating this in my head.

His lips were so soft. Somehow I imagined that he would be an aggressive kisser, but quite the opposite. He was gentle and coaxing. After a while, I realized I wasn’t resisting anymore. Some conscious part of me was screaming no, but the other not so sane part of me was screaming yes. So when his tongue gently probed my lips, I opened them for him and felt the smile on his lips.

Vaguely in the back of my mind I felt us moving, but I was caught up in the sensation of his lips that I never wondered why. A voice at the back of my brain was screaming this is wrong, but damn, it felt so right. Hands ran up my body taking both my hands in them. They were stretched above my head rather awkwardly. When his tongue tangled with mine I was lost. My hands felt extremely tight and close together. I opened my eyes and he pulled away.

“That’s more like it,” he said.

The fog cleared from my mind and I was furious. How dare he kiss me? I lunged for him but realized I didn’t move much. I stared puzzled at him. My hands were still above me, and when I tried to move them nothing happened. I looked up and noticed they were cuffed and attached to a bar in the ceiling.

“You son of a bitch!” I kicked and screamed and he turned his back on me. “You sick psychotic asshole! Is this what you do here? Offer help to unsuspecting females then turn around and abuse them? Rape them? Are you planning on raping me? Because if so, you have no idea who you’re messing with. My family will kill you. My sisters will hunt you down and rip your cock to pieces. My brother-in-laws would kill you! Let me not even start on how my fiancée would torture you slowly!”

He calmly removed his suit jacket and tie, and unbuttoned a few of the buttons on his crisp white shirt. Slowly he rolled up his sleeves, while keeping an eye on me.

“Don’t you ever get tired of screeching? It’s quite annoying. Now, I warned you what would happen if you disobeyed me. Your first lesson starts now Aria, and because it’s your first time, I’ll go easy on you. Let’s say twenty lashes for not listening to me the first time, and another ten for disobeying me and mouthing off after I told you the rules.”

Thirty lashes?

He faced me once more with a brown riding crop in his hands. He had removed his mask and the gleam in his eyes held nothing but anticipation of what was to come. And after that kiss, I’m not sure I didn’t want him to do it.

He circled me slowly, occasionally testing the sting of the crop in his palm. I noticed he held it with his left hand. I have a thing for lefties, and his action was kind of turning me on.

The tip of the riding crop trailed slowly up my body and under my dress. I was helpless to stop him. Rather, I didn’t think I want to stop him. There was something about the way he handled it, and me.

He disappeared from sight and I turned my head trying to follow him. Slowly he unzipped my dress and used the crop to push it from my shoulders, down my back and down my legs. I stepped out of it willingly. I brought my legs together to stop the jolt that went through me.

“Feet apart.” I did as he asked. “The relationship between a Dom and his sub is solely about trust.” He ran the crop down my back seductively, teasing me. I shivered. “It’s not about who holds more power, but instead about who can open up themselves to trust unconditionally. At first it will hurt, but after a while you’ll only feel pleasure.”

The first sting from the crop was unbearable and so were many others that followed. I felt it everywhere. I bit my lips to prevent myself from crying out. He didn’t wait long or pause between each. He moved from left to right across my back swiftly. I flinched and jerked every time. Soon enough, I was numbed to the pain. I bit my lip drawing blood, and tears leaked from the corner of my eyes. I wanted to scream, curse, throw something, curl up into a ball and bawl my eyes out. But I’m doing this for a reason.

All too soon, the pain subsided and I started to feel tingly all over. No longer was I concerned about the welts that would appear on my back. Instead, I was focused on the ache between my legs.

As he continued to work the riding crop across my back, I moaned long and low down in my throat each time. When he delivered the final blow, I all but cried out in disappointment, because my cunt ached and I was horny as hell.

My pussy was still buzzing. After he had administered his punishment, he bathe me (against my will I might add) and then rubbed some ointment on my back. He said it would ease the pain and minimize swelling. I was dressed in a black silk tank, and a short shift that was supposed to be a skirt. I still didn’t know just quite yet how I felt about all of this. I was experiencing conflicting emotions as I knelt by his feet on the floor. I found the position degrading, but what could I do but wait until the night is over. It wasn’t the best situation, but definitely not the worst.

I was supposed to be observing things around me. I thought that I knew the basics of what it meant to be in a Dom-sub relationship and how these kinds of relationships worked, but I obviously didn’t know that much.

“Watch,” his voice startled me from my thinking, and I gazed in the direction he pointed. A man was strapping a woman to one of those tables I detested. Her legs were spread wide, and I could see right up her cunt. What is he going to do to her? Two other men came over. One held some candles, and the other held a bottle with some kind of liquid.

The one I assumed was her master pulled back after she was strapped in completely, and signalled for one of the other men to do something. He did, and started pouring the liquid on her body. He poured from her neck down to her belly button. She wreathed and moaned, twisting her body from side to side. I squirmed a little from my position on the floor. The more he massaged the stuff on her body, the more she continued to move and moan.

“Erotic oil, have you tried?”

I shook my head from side to side, not trusting my mouth to answer.

Someone brought a blindfold to the woman on the table and placed it over her eyes and her mask. My heart rate picked up. She didn’t even flinch when it covered her eyes. The guy was still rubbing the oil on her body, and the sight was so erotic I got wet.

“Does the sight of her cunt make you wet? Would you like to taste her? Trust me, she’s delicious.” He smacked his lips when he said the last word, and his voice at my ear sent shivers down my spine. “Are you cold Aria?” He chuckled at my lack of response.

I was transfixed by the scene before me. The other guy, held a candle over her body, and the candle wax was now dripping onto her skin. When it landed on her body she hissed in pain. Her master blew on it and she quieted down. This continued for a while, until her hisses weren’t from pain, but from pleasure. Who knew candle wax could be so pleasurable?

Her pussy winked at me and then moisture started to seep from her. Damn, I was hot. “Go ahead, you might like it.” I found myself getting to my feet almost in a trance. That pussy beckoned to me. I wanted to feel my tongue running up and across her slit. “Come.” His voice boomed beside me. I looked down at the hand he offered and placed mine in it. In a daze, I followed him. He briefly whispered some words to the other guy and was back at my side. I moved closer and watched as the wax started to dry.

“Go ahead.”

I could not believe I was thinking of doing this. Once again I was drawn to her cunt. Her moans got louder as one of the guys played with her breasts. I tried to resist, but the sight of her spread out before me like that just made me hornier. The gap closed between us quickly, and I crawled onto the table. Her attention was captured by the three men, I saw my chance and I took it.

My tongue snaked out greedily and licked up her juices. I didn’t know if it was because I was really heated or just caught up in the moment, but her taste was intoxicating. My lips latched on and started sucking. She twisted and turned under the assault of my tongue. I probed her moist goodness, greedy for more. Her moans drove me to suck and lick harder and bite down on her nub. I wanted to feel when she found that release. My juices ran down my thighs, and inside I burned. My hands longed to find my clit and play with it until I brought myself to climax.

While my tongue wreaked havoc on this pussy in my mouth, my hands took it up on themselves to wonder south to my passage. A hand stopped me and I whined. “Allow me.” Before I could even process a single thought, soft lips descended on my most intimate place. He was soft and gentle, giving me what I needed. He knew the right way to suck pussy. I’d give him that.

I mirrored his actions, becoming frantic. Our moans of pleasure mingling together in the air were like music awakening my very soul. It spurred me on making me suck harder. My body pushed back and down against his tongue, and my head buried deeper into these delicious folds.

The more I ate her out, the more he ate me out. He became rough, and so did I. My hips jerked and the stranger’s cunt was forced more against me. When the pressure was too much for her to take, I grazed my teeth across her nub and she exploded. I didn’t have time to swallow her juices, because in that moment fingers pressed down on my spot and a tongue shoved into me. That was all I needed to let go. A scream escaped from my lips as I flung my head back and shot my juices all over his tongue. He sucked it up and licked me clean.

All too soon my mind began to clear. I looked around me at the men who had somehow managed to get their dicks out and shot their loads all over her.

Oh no...What have I done?

My knees went weak, and I collapsed to the floor.

THOUGHTS?? WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

AS MENTIONED BEFORE THIS WILL BE THE LAST UPDATE. THE NEXT ONE WILL DEPEND ON YOU. SO PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE ME A TON OF COMMENTS. I DO ENJOY READING THEM.

300 VOTES, 50 COMMENTS

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

34.7K 1.6K 40
Sequel!! We're jumping a year and a half later. The girls struggled with the relationship since they had to hide it but the whole time they stayed a...
58.7K 1.7K 16
ᴥ BOOK TWO ᴥ -->(loosely New Moon time period) •• Corinna never would have thought that less than a year after moving to Forks she would be leavi...
738 2 24
After the events of Mission City, Bowie Manuela finally got her papers and got an opportunity to work along side her alien robot friends. What will h...
10.3K 343 26
*BOOK TWO OF JACKIE MEETS JAK* The story continues as Jackie further explores the world of Jak and herself. Watch out! shes gotten braver and isn't s...