holy grail

By -deathlyhallows

in which Mary, a sex driven teenage virgin acquires a taste for her school's campus priest. ... More

ZERO
POINT FIVE
EPIGRAPH
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
AU REVOIR
THE FINAL CHAPTER
EPILOGUE

FIFTEEN

6K 254 128
By -deathlyhallows

SPURCUS

-----------------------------------------------------

DIRTY

Two days.

Two days had passed since the surprise visit from Julian and I still wasn't feeling much better about myself. I put on a show for everyone around me of course, but didn't dare open up to anyone about it. Not Agnes, not Penny, not Cheryl and definitely not Jason, even though I had cried on his shoulder just three nights ago.

Not that I didn't trust him because I did. I just didn't want to open up another can of worms, especially while Pope Francis was visiting us.

Jason didn't seem as happy as he usually did either and that may have been because Headmaster James always had him doing something for the Pope or hanging out with him to keep him company. Jason couldn't refuse it either, he had to do it or he'd be fired.

I missed him a lot though. I'd never admit it, but I did.

***

Just ten more minutes. I reminded myself against, trying hard to keep myself focused on the book in front of me. It was the last period of the day on a Friday afternoon which made it harder to concentrate on the math problems Ms. Lopes had assigned for the day. I finished most of them, but now I was tired of them and my brain hurt.

I was pretty good at math, it came naturally for me. I guess I had gotten the ability from my dad since he was an architect for a long time, lucky for me because the rest of my peers seemed to suffer with the subject—like Cheryl and Penny.

Cheryl was okay at math, but she struggled a lot with it. She was more into science like Penny except she liked English more. Penny always talked about becoming a writer and publishing books of her own one day, it was a dream of hers.

Everyone had dreams and goals after high school, except me. I was just this little lost child trying to figure out my life and what life truly meant. Mom always said life was what you make out of it and my dad always said money could only make a girl happy and that was basically all they ever said about life.

My dad was a greedy son of a bitch and my mom was a kind soul, it was almost like she was blind to all the bad around her. She was always so positive about everything and it was annoying. She just wasn't realistic.

The bell chimed in my ear just as I shut my book, alerting me the class was over. I shoved my book in my backpack, grabbing it afterwards and heading for the door so I wouldn't get stuck in the group of girls who usually clogged up the hallways.

I made my way down the stairs from the fourth floor to the second and walked down the silent hallway to my dorm, pulling out my key as I did so. I peered behind my shoulder as a precaution before opening my door and entering the extremely clean room—Agnes must've called the maids this morning after I left.

I threw my backpack down on the edge of the bed and began to take off my school uniform, starting with the tights, the skirt and finally the blouse. Once I was completely out of that hideous uniform I put on a pair of acid wash skinny jeans and an oversized gray hoodie.

I sat down on my bed, pulling out my phone only to notice I had two new messages from Cheryl.

From: cher bear

hey u wanna come to the mall with me and pen?

From: cher bear

it'll be fun.

Delivered.

I wasn't feeling up to socializing and leaving the comfort of my bed for the night, so I quickly responded a "no thanks," and went on to play a game on my phone. Unfortunately the texts didn't stop.

From: cher bear

come on pleaseeeeeeeee

From: cher bear

say yesssssss

From: cher bear

im gonna keep harrassing u till u say yes

From: cher bear

daddy jase is gonna be there ;)

Delivered.

No matter how hard I tried to ignore her, she just wouldn't stop. Once Cheryl made up her mind about something, she would do anything to get her way and that's when she caught my attention.

Me:

no he's not. . . is he?

Read at 2:55 PM

From: cher bear

ofc, I scheduled in advance ;)

From: cher bear

so come with!!!!

Delivered.

Me:

I'll think about it.

Read at 2:57 PM

From: cher bear

i think u should come so u and bae can get to freakinnn:)

Me:

cheryl please.

From: cher bear

u pls bitch

I really wanted to be left alone, but I also really wanted to see him so I did what any other girl would do.

I gave in.

***

"I thought he was coming with Cheryl?" I inwardly groaned, peering in between the horde of people clamoring in and out of the mall.

"He is, he said he would chaperone and I told his horny little ass you'd be here." Cheryl rolled her eyes, "he said he had a question for you anyway."

"What about?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know Fran, I'm not a nosey person. Despite what people say." Cheryl shrugged her shoulders carelessly, keeping her eyes on Penny who was ordering something from one of the fast food places in the food court.

"I know," I sighed defeatedly, keeping my eyes on Penny as well, "she doesn't know everything right?"

Cheryl shook her head as she played with her phone on the table, "I'd never gossip to her about your thing with Jase, she knows the basics—what you're comfortable with having her know. . . Penny doesn't need to know the rest."

"I agree." I nodded my head; although I felt bad for keeping things from her. I loved Penny to pieces and trusted her as much as I trusted Cheryl, I just didn't need this whole thing getting out. The more people who knew, the more dangerous it was.

"Speak of the devil, your boyfriend has arrived." Cheryl gave me a nasty smirk, gesturing up at the beautiful angel who was walking toward us.

I could feel my heartbeat speeding up in my chest as he neared our table. Today he was dressed in a pair of black joggers, multi-colored air jordans and a leather and cheetah print jacket. His dirty blond hair wasn't pushed back either, his bangs were in his face.

"Cheryl," he nodded, "Frannie." He smiled at me, "what's up?"

"Not much," Penny interjected as she set her drink down on the table and took a seat. Cheryl and I just shrugged.

"Nice to see you as well Penelope." He chuckled.

"I think I just contracted cancer." Penny pretended to cough and hold her chest while Cheryl let out a laugh and I remained quiet. No one had called Penny that throughout the whole year because she hated her real name.

"It's not that bad." Jason shrugged, "I like it."

"It's nice to know our school's thirty year old neighborhood priest likes my god-awful name." Penny teased.

"He doesn't look a day over twenty-one Penny, you're on one." Cheryl protested, shaking her head afterward.

Jason just laughed lightly and shook his head, his face reddening at Cheryl's compliment which made him look ten times cuter than he already was.

"Thirty and twenty-one huh, you guys are awful at guessing."

"Twenty-five?" I looked over at him, right into those big brown eyes.

"Twenty-three actually." He replied, flashing me a smile.

"Cute." Penny looked between the both of us, causing me to feel a little nervous because of all unwanted attention I was receiving.

"Definitely fuckable," Cheryl whispered, sending me a wink simultaneously.

Jason looked over at me just as I looked over at him; our eyes making direct contact for only a few moments before he was forced to look away. I could tell he was trying hard not to be too obvious.

After a few more minutes of small talk, we all got up from the table and stood next to Jason. Cheryl and Penny voted on looking around in the northern part of the mall first and Jason and I didn't really care, so that's what we did.

I walked with Cheryl and Penny walked with Jason which was kind of weird since she hadn't really talked to him all that much, but I tried not to make a big deal of it. I just listened to Cheryl talk about Blake and browsed the items on display in the windows of the various stores we passed by.

Nothing caught my eye and nothing seemed to distract me from thinking about Jason every six seconds and I hated it. It was torture. I just wanted him to cup my face in his hands and kiss me passionately, I missed the feeling of his lips on my own.

"Let's go in vs, yes?" Penny's high-pitched voice spoke up, bringing me back to reality and out of my thoughts.

"I could use some new lingerie. . ." Cheryl trailed off as her light blue irises stared deeply into my dark brown ones, the corners of her mouth turning up into a malicious smirk.

"I. . . um, I think I'm good on underwear." My voice cracked which made my face heat up. I was so embarrassed I didn't know what to do. Jason was here and I didn't want to make him uncomfortable and the girls were making things awkward.

"Good you can help me pick out things for Blake." Cheryl smiled, dragging me into the dimly lit store, Penny following right behind us.

I didn't get to see Jason's face before Cheryl dragged me into the store, but he must've gotten uncomfortable because he didn't take one step inside of the store.

"Come on in the water's fine." I heard Penny shout from behind us. I didn't turn around because Cheryl kept flashing me different pairs of underwear, asking for my opinions and blabbing about what she thought Blake would rip off of her.

Surprisingly enough Penny did get Jason to come inside of the store later on and his face seemed to be calm as he gravitated towards me and Cheryl drifted away from me—still with that evil fucking smirk on her lips.

"Hey," he grinned awkwardly at me.

"Hi." I pretended to distract myself with some of the underwear in the drawers, avoiding his intriguing stare.

"Frannie don't be like that, stop being shy and cold towards me. You and I both know that you are not that way." Jason whispered in my ear as his large hand slid under my hoodie and gripped the side of my hip.

"I'm sorry, I'm just nervous and I don't want anyone we know to see us in public or anything." I murmured under my breath, "forgive me."

"It's nothing," the pads of his cold fingers found their way to my lower abdomen, "I want you to get something." His velvety smooth lips traced over the shell of my ear and on one of my sensitive spots at the edge of my throat.

I had to fight the urge to let out a moan or let my eyes roll to the back of my head. His voice was so seductive and his lips were torturous. I was getting wetter by the minute.

"What do you want me to get?" I remained calm in front of the other women and couples inside of the store, picking up a pair of lacy white panties along with a black thong.

"First," he nibbled on the cartilage softly, "I want you pick out a few pair of those thongs," his fingers roamed freely, descending further down my body until they were in my underwear. "And then I want you to get a red and a sheer light pink set of lingerie." His heart shaped lips traveled down the previous hickies he had left days ago, "lastly, I want you to pick up a black bustier."

"W-What's all this for Jason?" I dared to ask, sucking my bottom lip in my mouth swiftly as his fingers brushed over my soaking wet entrance.

"Our trip of course." I could feel his thick fingers toy with my entrance and I fucking loved it.

"What trip?" I asked as nonchalantly as I could've possibly been, moving my lower body on his fingers to create more friction while I did as he asked and grabbed some different colored pairs of thongs.

"The trip for Christmas break I want you to accompany me on." His fingers slid out from my core and into my mouth instead while Jason pressed his bulge against my ass.

I couldn't believe he just asked me to go somewhere with him and I also couldn't believe he was hard from me already.

-

10 comments 4 a new chapter cause y'all don't comment enough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 1.4K 52
Iris is the priest's youngest daughter. Jason is the world's most wanted criminal and leader of the world's greatest gang. One night, Jason is out do...
6.2K 407 54
Hope, she's the new junior at Bishop Ireton High School. Away from her old past moving towards a new future, but will it be a new future? She meets t...
273K 4.7K 64
Just another Justin Bieber fan-fiction book no one asked for :) | published June 2016 | discontinued 12/29/2017 [ some spelling and grammar errors m...
82.9K 2.6K 46
Jelena FanFiction Justin Bieber-The bad boy Selena Gomez-The bad girl Warning:Contains explicit language and unrated scenes in further chapters