Bible Studying

By LoverOfChristC

This is a bible study program for experienced Christians and people who don't even know God. Hope this helps... More

First Lesson
Lesson Two
Lesson Three
Lesson Four
Lesson Five
Lesson Six
Lesson Seven
Note
Note
Lesson Eight
Lesson Nine
Lesson Ten
Lesson Eleven
Lesson Twelve
Lesson Thirteen
Lesson Fourteen
Note
Lesson Fifteen
Lesson Sixteen
Lesson Seventeen
Important Note
Lesson 18
Parting Note

Introduction

20.2K 595 365
By LoverOfChristC

Thank you for starting to read my book. What each chapter is, is a couple verses from the Bible and then what I will do is explain what it means. Though when reading these God might be trying to send you a certain message that applies personally to you.

If you have ANY questions or doubts, just ask me. I would love to be able to help anyone who is confused about my teachings or just the Bible in general.

The purpose of me doing these Bible studies is to help people become closer to God and helping people on their journey to become a Christian.

Hope you enjoy and understand this book. To easy these up for you think about maybe reading only a chapter/lesson a day and focus in on that one chapter. I will try as hard as I can to do one chapter/lesson a day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 5.6K 185
Greek mythology is the body of myths and teachings that belong to the ancient Greeks, concerning their gods and heroes, the nature of the world, and...
150K 5.8K 25
𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐀 𝘣𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘡𝘰 𝘬. gn!reader 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐑 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐀 π₯𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚...
12.5M 405K 41
Cali Wilson desperately needs money. She had her father's gigantic gambling debt and 4 months overdue rent to pay. When she saw a job opening that of...
679K 38.3K 26
"This is Holvan's Sushi hotline, how may I help you?" "That's one sexy voice" "Excuse me?" 🍣 A sushi loving girl and a mysterious hotline voice. Can...