taken || jm.

By BigDaddyBiebs

"you're mine, no matter what happens." More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.

fourteen.

2.8K 127 31
By BigDaddyBiebs

jason.

my eyes fluttured open, my nose resting on jupiter's belly button. i closed my eyes trying to go back to sleep, but it just didn't work out that way.

i lifted my head up, looking at jupiter. she adverted her eyes from the tv to me, before looking down. i chuckled and placed a hand on the left side of her face, my thumb drawing light circles in her cheek.

"you kiss nice."

i felt her cheeks heating up under my hand, causing me to chuckle again. removing my hand from her face, i sat up.

i turned over so my head was still resting in jupiter's lap, but my back was pressed against her thigh. i looked up at her. she was biting her lip and looking straight ahead.

"jupiter."

she adverted her eyes to me and i furrowed my eyebrows.

"you okay?"

she sent me a smile, that i'm 97% sure was fake, and nodded her head.

sighing, i turned my head towards the tv. as i was watching it, i felt jupiter's hand creep up to the side of my neck. i tensed up, thinking that she might choke me or something, but relaxed once i realized she was tracing the tattoo that rested behind my ear.

"why'd you get this?"

i placed one of my hands on my stomach. "patience is key."

"oh."

i bit my lip as she traced over the roman numerals on my chest.

"what about this one?"

i turned my head to look at her. "it's my mom's birthday."

jupiter nodded her head. "is she nice?"

i chuckled. "yeah, she's real nice."

a small smile crept onto her face. looking at her just made me smile.

she was so beautiful. her gorgeous skin and how it glowed. the way her face was framed perfectly by her lovely hair. and jesus, don't let me get started on her body. let's not go there right now.

jupiter's eyes flickered to mine and she raised an eyebrow. "why are you looking at me like that?"

shaking my head, i turned back towards the tv.

"i'll be going somewhere tomorrow."

jupiter stopped tracing the cross tattoo on my chest, but then started back again. "where?"

i sighed. "just to go take care of some business."

"do i have to go?"

i quickly shook my head. i didn't want Jupiter to see what i was doing. even though I'm sure she kind of has an idea of what goes on around here. i just don't want to expose her to that type of stuff. she's probably going to hate me even more when she finds out I'm helping matthew get a girl.

grabbing jupiter's hand, i started playing with it. i could feel her eyes on me.

"so where am i going to be when all of this is happening?"

i shrugged. "blake said you can come and stay with his wife."

i looked up at her to see her staring down at me with a confused expression on her face.

"he has a wife?"

i smirked and nodded my head. "they've been married for almost a year now."

she nodded her head and removed her hand from my chest. my body immediately missed her warmth, but i said nothing.

sitting up, i leaned back on the couch.

"how's your foot?"

she shrugged. "it still hurts, but i can walk on it."

i nodded my head, standing up. "i'm gonna go shower and go to my office. it's on the other side of the house, on the second floor. only come in there if it's an emergency. got it?"

she nodded her head. turning, i walked up the steps to go take my shower.

once i reached my bathroom, i turned on the water and stripped out my clothing. when the water got hot enough for my liking, i stepped in.

a bunch of thoughts were running through my mind. matthew told me that the girl's parents were out of town and that they wouldn't be home for the next few days, so that was the perfect time for it.

i sighed and started washing my body with my towel. i need to get back in the gym.

once i finished washing up, i rinsed myself off and got out. wrapping my towel around my waist, i walked out of the bathroom. i applied some lotion before slipping on my calvin klein boxers.

i grabbed my phone and walked out the bedroom. as i was walking to the other side of the house, i yelled down the steps.

"i'll be in my office."

jupiter.

"i'll be in my office."

i replied quickly. "okay."

when i heard the door slam, i quickly got up from the couch. i slowly crept up the stairs, stopping when i thought i made too much noise. i continued doing this until i was all the way at the top of the stairs.

once i reached the top, i slowly walked over to the other side of the house. i always knew there was another side to the house, but jason never really let me near it. he always kept me in his view.

when i got to the other side of the house, i almost let out a gasp. i had to keep quiet, or jason would know i was over here.

there was literally a whole gym in his house. he had every exercise machine that you could think of. i slowly pushed open the door and walked into it. as i got closer to the back, i saw another door with a little window in it. when i looked through the window, i almost jumped up and down with joy.

jason had a full basketball court in here and didn't tell me? everyone knows basketball is my life.

pushing the door open, i walked on the basketball court. i looked around and saw a bunch of balls sitting on the other side of the court. walking over to them, i grabbed a few. holding one for me to shoot, i placed the rest of the balls on my right side.

grabbing the ball with my left hand, i quickly through it up in the air. i smiled as it landed perfectly in the basketball net.

"kobe." i whispered.

i did the same for the next few balls, all of them going in. shit, i missed basketball so much.

i wonder how the team is doing without me. I was basically the star player. not to brag or anything. but, i was the captain and i always started. never in my years of playing have i sat on a bench during a game.

i frowned as i started to pick up the balls. i miss my team.

"you know, if you wanted to play basketball you could've just told me."

i froze in my spot as i heard jason speak. i picked up the last ball and slowly turned around to face him.

"i-i'm really sorry. i just got c-curious a-and i didn't know and i'm uh sorry."

i placed the balls back on the rack and kept my head down. i heard jason chuckle.

"stop apologizing so much."

he came closer to me, placing two fingers under my chin. he lifted my head up to make him look at him. he placed a hand on my arm and squeezed it, hard.

i let out a low whine.

"no more exploring."

i quickly nodded my head, hoping he would let go of my arm. but, he didn't.

i brought my hand of to where his was and tried to at least loosen up his grip, but he wouldn't budge.

i let out another whimper. "j-jason, you're hurting me."

jason looked at me, then at my arm, then back at me. he loosened up, but still kept a firm grip on my arm.

"if i catch you anywhere but downstairs, the bedroom, my office, or this basketball court, it's your ass. understand?"

i nodded my head and his grip tightened.

"yeah, i-i understand."

he smirked and let go of my arm. "let's go."

i quickly walked out, making sure not to apply too much pressure to my foot.

as i was about to round the corner to go back downstairs, jason grabbed my hand.

"you're coming with me."

he pulled me all the way down the hall, where we were met with double doors. jason opened the door and pushed me inside. he closed the door behind him and locked it. walking over to a spinny chair that sat behind a desk, he sat down. i took this time to look around the room.

there was a desk that sat in the middle of the room. a chair that jason was seated in, sitting behind it. to the left was a book shelf, but it wasn't filled with books. it looked like a bunch of files and different types of paper. to the right, there was a white couch. it went perfect with the colors that were in the room.

"jupiter."

i looked up at jason to see him smirking at me. he did the little finger gesture, telling me to come here.

i walked over to him and stood quietly at his side. he turned towards me and pulled me on his lap, so i was facing away from him. wrapping an arm around my waist, he turned us around to face the computer. he placed his head in the crook of my neck and started typing. he was emailing someone, but i wasn't really paying attention to it. i had got very sleepy all of a sudden.

i shivered as i ran a hand up and down my arm. i felt jason's eyes on me.

"are you cold?"

i nodded my head and he sighed.

"stand up."

i placed my hands on the arms of the chair and stood up. jason stood up also and walked over to the couch. my eyes widened as i realized all he had on was some calvin klein draws. the thin piece of fabric was barely keeping his friend tamed.

jason walked over to the couch and grabbed a hoodie that i didn't notice was there before. he walked back over to me and handed it to me. i thanked him before slipping it over my head.

jason wasted no time grabbing me and placing me back on his lap. this time, sideways. i sighed as i lightly ran my hand down my arm. i knew it was going to bruise.

as jason continued typing, i felt myself getting sleepier and sleepier.

jason looked at me and bit his lip.

"if you're sleepy, just go to sleep baby girl."

that's all it took. i was out like a light.

______________________________________________________

13 april 2019.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.3K 29
"We have our differences, but I love you no matter what."
293K 6.8K 52
"If they catch you-" "I know what'll happen, but I stopped giving a fuck about them the day I met you." [Jason McCann fan fiction written by demileyy...
145K 1.3K 7
Read at your own discretion, you horny fucks. (Due to high demand, I'm republishing this but I will NOT be updating it.) Copyright 2015 ©❘irauhlwin...
281K 5.2K 58
'Why do you care so much for someone who is toxic for you?' 'Her heart isn't toxic, her world is. I crave her' - Jason McCann .