Alone But Packed

By ZMrules

What would YOU do if the adults disappeared? Would you have a party? Would you take whatever you want? Or wou... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author's Note
New Story Published

Chapter 16

11 0 0
By ZMrules

*Ty's POV*

Each time Cam took a step forward the kids would take a step back. Now that they were backed up to the door, they couldn't go anywhere.

I saw Marie out of the corner of my eye look over to Lizzy. I turned my head and I could see her facial expressions change as were Lizzy's so I knew they were talking to each other in there minds.

Marie saw me watching them.

Lizzy and I have an idea. Maybe it's not us as a group, but you five guys individually. Take a step toward them to test it out. She explained.

I nodded and took a couple of steps forward so I was a few steps ahead of Josh, but slightly behind Cam. The little girl whimpered, the older girl's eyes widened a little, and the boy stiffened. He glared at the three of us and took the smallest of steps forward. He raised his arm slightly to the side so it was between us and the little girl. The older girl stepped a little closer to the boy.

*Marie's POV*

Let's see if they'll talk to Lizzy and I. I suggested. The others nodded in agreement.

I took a couple of slow steps forward so I was next to Ty. Lizzy was a few steps behind me. I took a few more steps forward, so I was a little ahead of Cam, Lizzy stopped even with me.

"It's okay. We're not going to hurt you." I said gently.

"It's not you two we're worried about." The boy replied, looking past me at the guys. I bit my lip to hold back a chuckle.

"They're not going to hurt you either. Are these your sisters?" I asked him. The boy nodded his head. "Josh," I said pointing to Josh, who gave a smile and a wave, "is Lizzy's older brother. And both Cam and Kyle have a sister too. I'm Ty's cousin, but we're kind of like brother and sister. So you don't have to worry about them hurting you or your sisters, they know all about that."

This seemed to reassure the boy because he dropped his arm slowly back to his side, but still pulled his little sister close to him. The older girl took a step forward so she was next to her brother.

"I thought that might make you feel better." I smiled. He looked at me and gave a small smile.

Lizzy motioned for the guys to come closer.  They came and stood next to Lizzy and me. The boy's eyes darted between all of them still apprehensive.

"Awww. I love my sister just as much as you love yours." Josh said wrapping his arms around Lizzy and giving her a hug from behind, causing Lizzy to chuckle.

"Yeah, you don't have to be afraid of us. We're just as childish as you are." Cam beamed.

"Cam!" Kyle scolded while I hit him lightly on the arm.

"I didn't  mean that like it sounded," He explained. "I just meant that we are still young at heart." Cam said dramatically, placing his hand over his heart.

"Uh...dude, in case you didn't notice you still are young. You're only 18." Ty smirked. The little girl laughed the cutest little laugh. Ty looked down and smiled at her.

"That's not the point."

"Anyways," Kyle said dragging out the word. "I'm Kyle and this is my brother Cam."

"I'm Dan."

"Marie."

"Hi i'm Li-"

"Little sister of Josh. Who is the awesome one." Josh interrupted with a smile looking at the kids.

Lizzy elbowed him in the ribs. He looked down at her and raised an eyebrow in a was-that-supposed-to-hurt way. She rolled her eyes and turned back to the kids.

"Hi, I'm Lizzy," She rushed out since Josh had opened his mouth to interrupt her again. She looked up at him with a smug look, he just chuckled.

"Well, I'm Ben. This is my twin Ella, and my little sister Lindsey." Ben smiled.

"Are you by yourself?" Lizzy asked.

"Yeah, but we're doing fine here. We have everything we need. Normally if we see people coming we go inside or behind the building, but we didn't hear your car drive up." Ben explained.

"That's one of the reasons it's the best car." Josh said proudly.

"Well, we need gas, so I'm going to go fill up. Can we grab something to drink from the store before we leave?" Kyle asked.

"Of course." Ella spoke up. Kyle smiled at her and nodded, before turning and heading back  toward the car.

Wetalked to the kids until we were all ready to go inside. I was in front of everyone, so I walked faster towards the door and went to push on it to open it. I put my hand on the door and put my body weight against it, when suddenly the doors went shooting out to either side. I went flying forward, trying to regain balance, but I tripped over my own foot in the process and ended up sprawled out on the floor face down.

From above me I heard roaring laughter.

"Man, I wish I had my camera for that one." Cam said between laughter.

"What's the matter haven't you ever gone through an automatic door before?" Josh laughed.

I glanced over at Lizzy, who was trying to be a good best friend and not laugh. There was a smile on her face and she was biting her lip. Dan was also laughing, but  not as much as everyone else was. I glared at them until my eyes rested on Lindsey. She was laughing and clapping her little hands together, I coudln't help but  smile.

My smile faded, when I stood up and I felt a pain in my leg. I peered down at my knee and there was a huge mark running from part way up my thigh to my knee. It looked like I had just skimmed it, but suddenly blood was pouring out of it and dripping down my leg. The laughter stopped and was replaced with chorsus' of 'Oooo' and 'Oh man''s.

I looked up with wide eyes, not exactly knowing what to do.

Kyle and Ty rushed over to me. Ty put his arm around my back, while looking down at my knee. Kyle bent down and looked at it for a second, he placed his thumb next to the cut and pressed lightly. A new current of blood streamed out. I clenched my teeth and breathed through them making a hissing sound.

"Someone go get some tissues." Kyle instructed, glancing up at my face briefly. Dan went to the back where the restrooms were and returned with a handful of toilet paper. He handed it to Kyle, who ripped it into sections. He took the larger one and pressed  it against the cut. The smaller section he used to gently dab away the blood that had dripped down my leg. Holding the tissue firmly against the cut, he turned to look at everyone.

"Cam, go get some bandages and something to clean the cut out with." Kyle stated, turning back to my leg.

Cam left to find the section of the little store that held the bandages and cleaning solutions. He returned a few minutes later with a box of band aids and a tube of something. He handed them to Kyle and stepped back. I smiled slightly. It was like one of those shows where the doctor tells everyone what to do so he can 'rescue' the patient. They didn't have to make a big deal out of it, but they probably wouldn't have listened to me.

"Let's bring her over to the counter." Kyle stated, looking at Ty. Kyle gently pulled away the tissue, which was now stained with blood. While Kyle left to find a fresh tissue, Ty brought me over to the counter and I hopped up so I was sitting on it. Kyle came back with a wet tissue in his  hand. He gently wiped away the blood.

"Alright, it's stopped bleeding, now I'm gonna put  the cream on it." He told me. He squirted a little of the cream on his finger and he gently rubbed it against my skin. I winced as it started to sting. Ty grabbed my hand and I squeezed it slightly until the stinging went away. Kyle gently placed the band aid over the cut, and rubbed it to make sure it would stay.

"There," He smiled. "All done."

"Thanks, but you didn't have to make such a big deal out of it." I smirked. It did hurt I will admit, but  I wouldn't cry over it. I only cry when something really upset me, but Kyle only shrugged his shoulders.

"Uh oh, I think we may need more tissues. That guy has pink stuff under his nose. I think it's bleeding." Lindsey gasped, tugging on her brother's arm. He gave her a small smile and held a finger to his lips telling her to be quiet. I'm guessing by now he had figured it out......he's probably done it to people before.

"But--" She started again, but Ben gently put his hand in front of her mouth and the rest of her sentence was unintelligable. Ben looked up at Ty and gave him a sheepish smile.

"Marie!" Ty said giving me the evil eye. I smiled innocently at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Let's get the drinks and get out of here." Cam smiled looking at everyone. We all laughed, and grabbed our drinks. It was actually really warm out so the coolness of the liquid felt really good.

"Thanks for everything." I smiled at Ben, Ella, and Lindsey. They nodded their heads. I turned to leave but Lindsey came running up to me, slammed into my legs and gave me a hug. I smiled even though she was sqeezing my hurt leg. I bent down and gave her a hug and smiled at her.

"Bye." She smiled.

"Bye." I giggled.

We started towards the door, when suddenly I slammed into something hard. I looked up and saw Josh smirking at me. He put his hand on my shoulder and gently pushed me in front of him. I then noticed that everyone was staring at me and I looked to Kyle for help.

"You think you can make it through this time?" Kyle teased.

"Oh, shut up." I retorted. We all still stood there, I looked up at everyone and they were staring at me still smirking.

"After you." Cam said waving his arm in a grand gesture.

I shot him a look and walked up to the door, and when I was a couple of feet away it opened and I walked right through. I turned and smirked at them all before marching towards the car.

I was halfway in the car when I heard an "Ow!". I looked over and saw that Cam was holding his head, apparently he had hit it when he got in the car.

"Oh, man that hurt." He said, rubbing his head.

"You'll be fine, now drive." Kyle replied.

"Oh, so Marie get's all the "medical emergency" attention for her cut, but I don't even get an 'Are you okay'. I see how it is." He huffed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 35 8
Stephany was good, she'd spend her hours studying instead of socializing, she'd spend her free time visiting the orphanage to accompany the orphans a...
1 1 1
This is a story of a normal seventeen-year-old girl forced into a war between good and evil. At seven they separate her from her twin brother by a st...
9.5K 100 25
Completed!! -- I could hear him running behind me. "HELP!" I started to scream the words repeatedly. I felt like I was the stupid, helpless girl in...
1.1K 133 33
Meet Anna,normal teenage girl with parents who don't care about her.One day someone comes in her life and everything is different.That someone is nob...