Kidnaped... (Darkiplier X Rea...

By DasShay

You were looking at pictures of Mark to send to your friend to annoy her. But then you see something strange... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
A/N
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
ok! im back!!^^
Chapter 10
im done writing..
Sorry, the story will not be continued
GO HERE!
HELLO!

Chapter 5

3.2K 97 85
By DasShay

*the next day*

I woke up to the smell of coffee, I walked into the kitchen to see Mark making coffee.

"H-hello? Mark?" I say looking at him confused.

"Hey! I know your confused about why I'm here,Dark invited me to come over."

"Oh. May I have some coffee please?"

"Sure, here you go." He gives me a cup of coffee.

"So, when did you get here?" I take a sip of my coffee.

"Oh, I got here hours ago. Dark texted me to cone over pronto, I did and I knocked at the door for hours, so I got tired of waiting and walked in and made myself some coffee."

"Well, how rude of him. If I herd you knocking I would of let you in." I tern around and Dark walks in the room with blood on his shirtless chest.

"D-Dark w-what happened!" My eyes are wide and full of fear.

"Don't freak out... But I might of killed a guy....." He walks in the bathroom.

He closed the door and I knocked and asked "what do you mean you "might" of killed a guy?!"

"Ok it might of been a girl I dunno but who ever it was freaked me out and I snapped there neck. Ok..."

Mark walks in Darks room and sees a dead person.

"He's not lyin there a real dead person here!"

I walk in to my room and get under my covers and start crying.

Dark walks out of the bathroom and walks into my room.

"(Y/N) are you ok? Its ok I will hide the body so no one knows I killed someone." He lays on my bed next to me.

"Good,hey Dark you want to know somethin."

"What?"

"I love you!" I get out from under the covers and cuddle him.

"I love you more!" He kisses me on the head.

"No I do." I fall asleep in his arms.

*******

Sorry that this was kinda short. I'm leaving soon and probly won't get back till tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
264K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
629K 31.9K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...