Is the truth what Lindy wants?

By geekreader2002

As she races against time the brilliant hacker Lindy Sampson is desperate to find her sister. But the truth b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Notice
Notice (very important)

Rise and shine sweetheart...

150 3 0
By geekreader2002

Lindy POV
I wake up to the sound of little chicks and feel around the bed but find an empty space. I get up and scratch my hair when I feel a peck on my finger, I withdraw my hand and look in the mirror, then I scream" Aaah Tommy I will Kill you." Quickly I run to the ensuite bathroom remove the chick and get into the shower to rise out something that the chick left in my hair.

After, my shower I got out and started forming a plan when an idea struck. Hmm... He will never mess with me again. I went into the kitchen and he was asleep, I grabbed a box of eggs and cracked them into his hair then I went into my room grabbed a high heeled shoe and threw it at his head and ran into the bedroom and called a friend. This friend would help me complete the biggest prank in the history of pranks. I opened my phone scrolled down and called him. " Hey,  Connor I need you to help me pull off a prank on Tommy," "Shoot Linds." " Well we are going to pretend you are my..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.1K 41
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
23.5K 3.3K 31
جۆنگ کوک:بە نەفرەت بیت وازم لێ بێنە چیت لە من دەوێت تایهیۆنگ:ششـ ئازیزم بۆچی هاوار دەکەی ئارام بە بۆ باروودۆخت خراپە ༄༄༄༄༄༄༄ جۆنگ کوک:تـ تۆ چیت کرد ت...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...