She thought he could flirt

By Chocl8Muffin

Jasmine is a play girl who had Zachariah protecting her ever since she's little but when she gets dragged out... More

She thought he could flirt
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five.
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter Twenty three -last chapter-
DID SOMEBODY SAY A SEQUEL?

Chapter eighteen

9.7K 152 20
By Chocl8Muffin

She thought he could flirt

Chapter eighteen:

Jasmine took the sandwich from the guy behind the counter and she smiled before turning around and looking for Jason. She was now on her fourth month of pregnancy that was going to end in a week, her stomach grew bigger and she smiled at Jason who was gulping down his burger.

“I feel fat,” he stated as he leant back into the chair. Jasmine that was now sitting on the chair opposite to him, chuckled with a mouth full of food.

“geez, I guess why” she teased and took another bite. He grinned and winked before saying,” I got triple what a pregnant woman bought”

She rolled her eyes,” take care, you’re on the dangerous path of obesity”

“it’s not a sickness.” He spat lightly, she laughed slightly

“no seriously, I don’t judge a person by how many pounds he is” he explained, she nodded, convinced with what he was saying.

A long moment passed with her eating when he asked,” you heard from Martino?”

Jasmine’s eyes flew to his before she dropped the sandwich and sighed,” no, ever since he came over, I haven’t seen him once”

“that means, a month” he completed, she shrugged.

“I think you should tell him the truth. I mean, what will happen to you and your baby if he falls in love with another person?”

Jasmine flinched and imagined him kissing another girl, touching her… making her pregna—

She covered her mouth,” I’m going to be sick” she muttered before running to the restroom.

Jason was standing as she ran, a concerned look was on his face. She didn’t deserve all what was happening. He already decided a while back that if Martino doesn’t remember her before she gives birth, Jason will propose and raise the kid himself.

~

Gasper looked at Bianca and they smiled awkwardly at Martin who was watching the television, his eyes seemed lost and not following what was happening.

“Dude, what do you want to do today?” Gasper asked after clearing his throat, Martin didn’t even turn his head to look at the speaker, he kept staring at the television.

“Okay” Gasper said expanding the word. Suddenly, Martin turned to face him and said curiously,

“You’re family, right?” Gasper nodded feeling the excitement radiating off him and his wife.

“So you must know who I know” Martin stated thoughtfully, Gasper sulked back against the couch as he nodded

“Do you know who Jasmine is? Did I know her when I was alive—“he clenched his jaw,”—when I remembered everything?”

Gasper watched Martin with wide eyes before looking at Bianca who was now guarding her husband with a worried look on her face while rubbing her baby’s back.

“I- I don’t really remember her” he said, wiping his palms against his jeans

Martin narrowed his eyes,” you know something you’re not telling me”

“Do you see her?” Gasper retorted, Martin shook his head,” she’s supposedly engaged. I can’t keep seeing her if she’s pregnant and engaged”

Gasper looked at his wife again; she was frowning just like him.

“You like her?” Gasper croaked, Martin’s head flew upwards.

“I feel like I love her.-“Gasper and Bianca shifted slightly,”- I don’t know, it’s something in my gut.”

“You should tell her that” Bianca chimed in, he shook his head.

“She’s already taken”

They sighed

“There’s something about her face, they way we kissed,-“ he started speaking thoughtfully as he blankly stared at the wall

“when I helped her inside the car, the way my hand fit her lower back, how it felt just right helping her into her bed when I visited her, the house, the position of everything, the music, her I-pod, I mean… She’s something…” he trailed off and chewed on his lip.

Gasper threw a weak desperate look at Bianca and she shook her head secretly. Gasper sighed and stood up,” I’ll go get some milk” they nodded, he walked to where his wife was, he kissed her and walked out of the house.

As he drove around the place for a while, he saw two people suddenly stopping a few feet away from the car; he pressed the brakes and stared at them. When they approached him and their features were shown, he moved his hand as slowly as possible to the gun stashed under his seat.

“Well you seem in a hurry” A huge guy spoke; Gasper gulped and lifted his hand quickly with the gun in his hand. It was dark and god was by his side

“You attacked him” Gasper stated angrily, the man laughed

“He asked for it, walking everywhere like that holding evidence that would drown me alive”

“You’re already burned” Gasper spat looking at the man Martin held proof of him being the leader being searched for.

Gasper was looking at Charlie Dick

The man hummed and opened the door beside Gasper and stepped inside, leaving the other guy outside looking at them.

“That’s why I’m here with you. You were the one who burned me Gasper and it wasn’t what we agreed on”

Gasper gulped again, pressing on the gun in his hands. The man chuckled and got out a gun from his jacket’s inner pocket,” and you have to pay”

Gasper rolled his eyes, trying to pretend he wasn’t scared. He had a wife he loved with his all, he had children, a teenage girl… if he died, Charlie will not stop, and he will take revenge on everyone related to him.

Gasper closed his eyes and remembered what happened months ago after Martin left their apartment.

I looked at my beautiful wife as she stared at the papers and evidence Martino, by best friend left!

We couldn’t believe our eyes when he was standing out my apartment. I couldn’t believe, it was beyond any level of comprehension, he was supposedly dead, and he was the reason why I practically sold my soul to the devil.

The day on the mission, when I saw Martin fall on the ground after multiple shots, it was impossible for him to survive. I wasn’t the only one convinced with this, all agency was completely convinced and believing.

I returned back to Martin’s house to see his parents, my arm was exceptionally injured and I was shot twice. When I knocked on Martin’s house’s front door, I noticed how the cars were not there, but the door was open so I stepped inside to see the man Martino’s father trusted, Terry Hamwell

I was weak and couldn’t pull out my gun and even if I succeeded in pulling it out, it was out of ammo.

“Sir?” I asked guarding him with caution; he chuckled and got out his gun, aiming it me. I frowned in confusion

“Wait, what’s going on?” I asked, my voice rising a few nervous notches, he laughed and said,” I’m just going to finish off what my men failed to do”

I froze to the spot

“You’re the one we’ve been looking for?”

The man laughed,” you think the man guilty would try escaping you, not bond with you and be there, right there, under. Your. Stupid. Noses.”

I glared

“You’re the reason why my best friend died?”

He laughed,” he was too good. His father sent him into my men’s circle without even learning the simple rules of combat and he always survived. I couldn’t let my men kill him without any reason. But he was starting to know stuff”

“You killed him because he was the better guy” I spat

“Yes, that’s true” he stated simply, as if it was normal wiping the people you don’t like’s existence.

“You’re just-“he shot at me, I groaned painfully as my already abused body was being hit over again, it was aimed for my knee and I fell to the ground.

“I can kill you, but I won’t. Because I don’t want to, I want to have you as my little man”

Gasper laugher venomously,” kill me better. I won’t be anything but trouble”

“Well, I think you’ll change your mind when I tell you that the first thing I’m planning on doing after your dead is have a private moment with your sexy wife. And maybe when your little girlie grows up, I can have my turn with her too. You would be dead and they’d pay for your mistakes by selling their body. Over. And over. And over”

I bit my lip so hard I felt blood oozing into my mouth; the pictures drawn in my mind were hideous. He aimed this time for my head as he took a couple of steps forward to where I was kneeling weakly and he stuck the gun to my forehead

“Just tell me something first,-“ he spoke with a laugh in his voice,”- is your wife a screamer?”

I couldn’t help by cry, I couldn’t protect this man and I couldn’t ensure the misery of my family. I was an FBI agent, I was a tough man, but he knew my weak point, he knew how important they were to me, he was in full control

“Okay okay, I’ll be your man, you have a word of an honorable man who unlike you keeps his promises” I cried, he hummed thoughtfully before taking back his gun.

“Great, you just interrupted my plan to kill our boss, too bad though. He will die soon anyways.”

And with that he left the house, leaving me struggling to stand up and clean the blood that dropped from my body before I returned to my wife.

“you’re a jerk” Gasper hissed angrily, stealing a look at the guy outside the car, he wasn’t holding any guns and then Gasper remembered that after that day he just remembered, he changed the car’s glass to bullet proof.

The guilt that controlled him after he saw Martin alive killed him. For some reason, he felt dirty and weak and worthless for selling himself, but at the same time, he knows that if Martino was the one in his position, he would have done absolutely anything for the sake of Jasmine.

“I know, now I’m here to kill you, since you broke the agreement we had, and you should hope I don’t wear your daughter out” he said smugly, Gasper felt fumes getting out of his head,

“You shouldn’t have sent the papers and documents to that hotshot you knew. You were smart though, you knew the army won’t be under my wing. You chose the only person who will deal with the documents without protecting me. Now I’m on the run, I can’t see my family nor can I get hold of any money I have. You sold me out and I’ll just kill you, fuck your wife and daughter and take your house for myself.”

He then stared at the road behind Gasper thoughtfully,” I can actually turn your apartment into a whorehouse. You’re girls will be a treasure”

Gasper couldn’t take it anymore and so he spat at the guy who then widened his eyes surprised,” I won’t take shit from you anymore”

The guy’s surprised face stared at him but then changed slightly and slowly into a smirk,

The smirk disappeared though, when Gasper did what he had to do.

Shoot his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Phantom Conspiracy By Ana

Mystery / Thriller

1.6K 228 15
【 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 】by Ambassador-run profiles: @NA on 'It's Always the Butler' @crime on 'Detective & Whodunit' @StoriesUndiscovered on 'Thrills N S...
8.8K 907 36
The whole book is posted! Enjoy! Join Gareth & Gwen in their first mystery together ... Gwen, the court bard's daughter, allies with Sir Gareth, trus...
5.8K 337 30
We've been friends since we were kids. We'll always be friends until forever. I'm not rushing into love. I don't want to force everything to happen...
913K 20.9K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...