The Gilbert Wolf

By cathrineoriginal

Amy is Elena Gilbert's older half sister. She left to live with her Uncle John after the accident at Wickery... More

The beginning
On the Road Again
Meeting the Hybrid
Chicago
Bonding With Rebekah
Senior Prank Night
Humanity
Return of the Dead
Roadtrip
Homecoming
Falling Apart, Barely Breathing
Coming Home
Klaus
Give Me Love
Betrayal
Visiting
Boyfriend
I'm Not Going To Denver
Goodbye My Lover
If Today Was Your Last Day
If I Die Young
Here We Go Again
Get Out of Town
The Brotherhood of The Five
Revenge of the Hunter
Kiss Me
Keep Holding On
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Battlefield
Lean On Me
Landslide
Stuck In My Head
Prom Night at Hater High
The Originals
Where The Lost Ones Go
Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Sequel's up!

If You Say So

9.1K 276 58
By cathrineoriginal

So here's another chapter for you. I was concentration on the episode "Bring it on."

This is an 'M' rated chapter! 

Enjoy!

I do not own The Vampire Diaries, only my OC.

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

"It's been seven whole days without your embrace.

I wanna see your face, I've got some things to say."

*Lea Michele - If You say So*

**********

If You Say So

"Hey big sister! I just wanted to tell you that everything's ok. I'm about to go in to the cave where Silas is and funny enough I found one spot in here with phone reception. Imagine that. Anyways I just wanted to tell you that I love you and that I will be coming home to you soon. Take care of yourself and don't worry. I remember what you said to me about dying. You will not lose me that easily. I have to go but I'll talk to you as soon as I can. I am coming home to you.

Love you Amy. Bye."

It's been a week. I still listens to the voicemail. It was a few days since Jeremy's funeral. Everyone was there. Well, not Elena. She didn't care.

Rebekah and Klaus was supportive of me. They took care of me. Klaus rarely left me. Only when he absolutely had too. Then Rebekah stayed with me. She joined me at school when I had to clean out his locker. I was dreading this. The principal showed it to me.

"There's no rush. If you can't handle it now then I can get someone else to do it and you can collect his things in my office." I knew he said it to be kind.

"No, that's OK. I have to be the one to do it." I said, my voice filled with sadness. 

Rebekah placed a hand on my shoulder as I took a deep breath and opened the locker. The first thing I saw was pictures. Of our family. Of him and me.

"We seemed so happy. Careless." I told Rebekah and smiled a little.

"Speaking of careless." I said as I saw Elena walking towards us.

"Don't be so sad Amy. You should be used to people dying around you by now." Elena told me with a sadistic smirk on her face.

I swallowed trying to hold back my tears.

"Get out of here Elena. Or I swear to god I'll rip your head off." Rebekah warned.

Elena only huffed but walked away.

I gathered all of Jeremy's things and got the hell out of school. 

***********

When I returned to the mansion, I found Klaus sitting in the living room.

"Hey." I told him. Sitting down next to him.

"Hello sweetheart. How are you feeling to day?"

"I still feel the pain but I feel a little bit better." I told him honestly. I wanted to feel better around Klaus. He deserved it. He had been so good to me lately. Only concerning and paying attention to me.

Then suddenly there was a loud knock on the door. Klaus got up to answer it. It turned out to be Damon.

"Huh. What a unpleasant surprise." Klaus said annoyed. Damon walked in.

"Hey Ames. How's it going?" Damon asked out of sympathy. 

"A little better but. You know." I told him.

"Well. Then I'm sorry for what I'm about to say." He turned to Klaus.

"So I came up with a list. It's called things you suck at.

Number 1. Finding Katherine, ever." I actually had to giggle a little against that.

"Number 2. Covering up your secret conversations with double backstabber Hayley." I looked up at Klaus. I couldn't believe he would keep in touch with her after all she did to us. I felt a little anger but didn't say anything. I think my look said it all.

"So where is she? What does she know about Katherine?" Damon asked.

"I should help you? After you lot killed my brother and locked me up in the Gilbert living room."

"You might wanna prioritize, Klaus. You've got much bigger problems. Katherine has the cure. Now my guess is she wants to jam it down your throat. If you help me get the cure, I'll give it to Elena and everybody wins. Just let me question Hayley about Katherine.

"Can't help you mate. Hayley's off limits. All though I may have run in with a vampire who might know where Katerina is. Too bad, I almost bit all the way through his bloody neck. I don't think he has that much time left." Klaus said smugly. 

I felt disgusted about all of this, got up, and left the room.

"Fine, I'll find her myself. I think you have enough to deal with on your own. Good luck saving your own ass now that Amy knows about Hayley. She hates her." Damon said before he left.

I went up to the bedroom. I was so frustrated. Klaus came after me.

"Amy." He started.

"Don't." I told him bluntly.

I paced back and forth for a while.

"Why her? Why do you have to have contact with her?" I could see him swallow. I crossed my arms waiting for an answer.

"Because she holds valuable information and I intend on getting that from her." He told me.

"Then why didn't you tell me about it? Why keep it a secret?" I argued at his answer.

"Because I knew how fragile you are at the moment. I didn't know if you could handle it." I knew he was right. I wouldn't have handled it at all.

"Did you see her yesterday? When you were gone?"I asked, thinking back on the day I spent with Rebekah.

Klaus didn't dare lie to me.

"Yes I did. She needed my help and protection. But the minute she gives me what I want, she's gone." Klaus told me.

"Is she here now? In the house?" I asked looking around. 

"She came here last night when I came back. I kept her in Rebekah's old room."

"So she's been here in the house. Alone with you, at the same time, I was cleaning out my brother's locker at school?" I was trembling. I didn't like her anywhere near my boyfriend. Definitely not alone.

"Amy. You have no reason to be jealous. You are the only wolf for me. I promise." Klaus said and cupped my face in his hands.

"I'm not jealous. I just don't like her." I told him. Lying my ass off and he knew it.

"You are adorable." He told me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I know. It's a gift. Not a lot of people who can pull it off." I gave him a little smile.

Klaus kissed my forehead gently.

"It's nice to see the little wolf's still in there somewhere." He whispered to me. I knew what he meant. I hadn't been myself since Jeremy died. I don't think I will ever be like that again.

"I hope you get her fully back one day. If you'll wait for her." I said looking up at him.

"Like I told you at the ball. However long it takes. You need to heal." I buried my head against his chest. I liked Klaus like this.

"Is this a good time for me to tell you that Hayley is joining us for dinner?" Klaus said out of the blue.

I shot my head up at him.

"Really? Why?" I whined like a three year old. 

"That's the only way I can get my answers." Klaus said.

"I don't like it but I'll manage for you." I told him.

"But! If she as much opens her mouth to leave some snarky comment about me or my brother, I will not hesitate to kick her ass." I meant it. I didn't want anything to do with her. I hated her so much. Klaus only chuckled and kissed my temple.

"That's my girl. But please don't kill her before dessert." Klaus actually found this amusing.

Now that I was aware of Hayley in the house, I could smell her easier. I guess skank leaves a stronger smell. I walked with Klaus down to the dining room. Hayley stood by the fireplace with a scotch.

"Took you long enough. I'm hungry" Hayley said impatient and rude. She was a guest in this house.

"Ah. That's why. Hello Amy. You've finally stopped crying? About time." She said, trying to push my buttons. 

I felt my anger growing and I wanted to beat the crap out of her. Klaus really had to hold on to me. I wanted to snap her neck like a twig.

"Hayley be nice. If you can't play nice then you can just leave. Unprotected and I will not feel sorry for you." Klaus said sternly. 

He stood up for me. He put me first and Hayley actually listened. We sat down to eat. I didn't have the biggest appetite but I did it for Klaus. He was working so hard for me. He could see my struggling. He caressed my thigh, reassuring me.

I didn't say much during dinner. The talk went mainly between Klaus and Hayley. I didn't touch my dessert. I didn't want any. I sipped a little on my wine. I was in my own head when Klaus started angling the conversation towards Katherine. The woman responsible for my brother's death.

"So you're rested, you're fed. Tell me about Katerina." Klaus said. I could see that Hayley didn't want to answer right away.

"Most men get their power kick from torture and intimidation. With you, it's drink and fine dining." I could hear it in her voice that she was flirting a little, that was setting me off.

"You know if you would rather, I more than happy to use torture and intimidation with no problem what so ever." I told her. She only looked at me and Klaus squeezed my thigh.

"Not now sweetheart. Although in your case Hayley, I have shown hospitality over unpleasantness but I'm known to change my mind on a whim. Now, where's Katerina?" Klaus asked with narrow eyes. 

Hayley took her wineglass and looked at the both of us.

"You seriously think I know?" She said.

"Well, you're the one who tipped her off about what we were up too and send her on a course to find the cure and in return she sent her lackey to sniff you out. Tell me. What did Katerina promise you?"

Hayley put down her glass and got more comfortable.

"I was in New Orleans trying to find information about my real parents. Katherine found me and told me she could help."

Klaus sat there smiling.

"An orphan? Well that explains a lot." Klaus said.

"It sounds like you know what it's like." Klaus didn't answer her on that.

"I'm the only one who can protect you. I'm happy to do so. If you cooperate." I didn't like his promises to her. Especially when he told me that, he would send her away when he got what he wanted.

***********

"Excuse me."I told them. I didn't want to sit there anymore. I needed to be alone for a little while. I walked into the painting room and started a fire. I liked sitting in here. This were also where I kept Jeremy's sketch books. I looked at the drawings, the ones of me and the other ones he made.

The darkest ones from around the time our parents died and I left him. I felt so bad about that now.

I listened to the message again and I felt my eyes water for god knows what time today. I poured myself a drink as Hayley walked in followed by Klaus.

She went straight over to Jeremy's sketch book and looked at the drawings.

"Hate that. Too much. I don't get that." Hayley held up one of the drawings of me that Jeremy made after uncle John's funeral.

"They are not yours to like!" I told her and took the sketches away from her. Hayley just rolled her eyes and looked at one of Klaus' paintings.

"This one, doesn't make me want to puke." She smiled at him. I hated that she tried to seduce my boyfriend in front of me. She was fishing.

"Why did you paint it?" She asked. 

"Painting is a metaphor for control. Every choice is mine. The color. As a child I didn't have either sense of the world nor my place in it. "He walked over to me placing his arms around my waist from behind.

"Art told me that one's vision can be achieved with share force of will. The same is true of life. Provided one refuses things to stand in one's way." Hayley frowned a little by his choice to stand by me but it didn't stop her.

"So this is your thing? Show a girl some mediocre paintings, whine about your childhood and I swoon and spill all my dirty secrets?" What is her problem? She's acting like I'm not there. I tighten my grip a little on Klaus' hand. He notices.

Then she completely turned around.

"When are you going to stop hunting my friend Tyler for the next century?" He was more my friend than hers.

"It clearly won't be the next century. Only until I'll kill him." I didn't like the way he was talking about Tyler.

"You talk a good game but the truth is you let him go. My guess? That one will hate you forever. And so would Caroline." She pointed at me.

"If I simply kill Tyler my revenge would be over in a moment. Sentencing him a lifetime of paranoia and fear, that's Tyler's true punishment. But come now. You could honestly never think there was a future for the two of you did you?"

"I don't know. He might have left Caroline for me. If I use to cure to kill you." Hayley really started to get on my nerves.

"You know, if Tyler has even half of your resolve, he might make it through the year."

"It doesn't take resolve. It takes allies. A network of people doing anything for you. Including chase down loose ends to their death. That's how Katherine has managed to escape you all this time."

I really wanted this bitch to leave soon.

"Well, maybe you know the names of Katerina's special little helpers?"

"Maybe I know one or two. Maybe I will even tell you."

Then my phone rang. I picked it up. Caroline was calling. I left the man eating wolf alone with my boyfriend. I just had to take the call. I went back into the dining room.

"Hey Care. What's going on?"

"Your little sister has gone completely crazy. She invited the whole town to a keg party at the boarding house."

"Well. That's better than what she said to me earlier today. She told me I should be used to have people around me dying by now."

"I'm sorry. How are you feeling today?"

"A little better. I still listen to his voicemail every now and then but it's only been a week. I just hope it gets easier with time."

"I'm sure it will. Hey, I have to go. My mother just showed up. I'll talk to you later."

"Ok, bye."

I sat myself on the dining table and watched the fire. I was wondering if my brother was ok. If he were all alone or if he were with our parents.

Klaus and Hayley came back into the room.

"Everything alright?" Klaus asked me.

"Yeah. Just Elena being Elena without any emotions. She's throwing a huge party at the boarding house and she didn't even invite me." I said sarcastically. Klaus smiled at me.

"Well. Maybe we should make an appearance later?" He told me. Then his phone rang. Klaus left the room.

"He really cares about you, doesn't he?" Hayley said to me.

"I'd like to think so. We've been through a lot together and I'm not going to let anyone like you try to destroy it. Don't think I haven't seen how you've been hitting on my boyfriend all night. As I told you the last time. I will not hesitate to kill you if you do anything to hurt my friends or family. That includes the boyfriend." I said in a harsh tone. Hayley didn't know how to respond to it, so she didn't say anything at all. Hah! I finally got her to shut up!

Klaus came back into the room. 

"My sister informs me that your vampire assassin is dead. So you're safe. You're free to go."

I gave Hayley a glare. I wanted her to leave now.

"Well then. Thank you for the taste of the good life but it's time for me to get out of here."

Hayley drank the last of her drink and gave me the glass.

"Best of luck little girl. This one will be the death of you." She pointed at Klaus before leaving. I just shook my head. Just a few minutes ago, she tried to seduce him. Klaus made sure she got out of the house before returning to me.

"You did quite well tonight my love. You managed to get through today without killing her."

"It was hard not to. But I just wanted her gone. Did you see how she was trying?" Klaus looked a little smug.

"Yes I did. I thought it was rather funny."

"Nik!" I slammed his arm whilst he was laughing.

"I'm sorry love. I couldn't help it." He put his arms around me and I buried my face in his chest again. Then I realized something. I lifted my head and looked at him.

"Thank you." I told him.

"For what, little wolf?"

"For being there for me this last week. It has been so hard for me but somehow, you made it better and you pulled me through the worst. I have a long way to go but with time and you, things will get better." I kissed him tenderly.

"I love you, Nik."

***********

Lemons ahead. If you don't want to read, scroll.

Klaus kissed me back slowly whilst nibbling on my lower lip. His arms went up and down my sides and only by doing that, he made me moan a little. It had been over a week since last time. I was craving it and he noticed. His kisses got more eager and pressed me up against him. I ripped his shirt open not doing it nicely this time. Since I was in a dress and still sitting on the dining table, he just slipped the dress over my head and laid me down. In a flash, he was hovering over me. He stopped for a second and looked at me. I didn't have the patience for this and pressed him down to me, rubbing my body against his, making him growl. Klaus practically ripped off my bra and panties. He attacked my neck devoured it with kissing, nipping and gently biting not piercing through my skin. He moved down to my breasts, making me whimper I pleasure.

I desperately tried to get his pants off. He chuckled at me.

"Need any help love?" I simply growled and flipped him over so we landed on the floor. He didn't seem to care. I kissed his neck, moving down his chest. Klaus responded to my eagerness and before I could get his pants off, he had flipped me over again, removed his pants and sunk into me. I gasped in surprise and pleasure. For a second he stopped to look at me. I was panting but didn't look away from his eyes. I kissed him once and he started to move. His thrusts got faster and faster making us both growl in pleasure. I felt the pleasure built up inside me.

"Nik!" I screamed, pulling him even closer to me digging my nails into his shoulders. I was making him bleed but it didn't hurt him at all.

As I was going over the edge, Klaus sunk his teeth in my neck, taking my blood. It was pure pleasure and I collapsed under him. Just a few thrusts later, Klaus joined me and collapsed on top on me laying his head on my chest. I was gasping for breath underneath him but I didn't mind. I stroked his head and kissed his forehead. God I loved this man.

Klaus got up on his elbows and reached out behind me. He got two blankets. One to cover us and one thicker one to put on the floor in front of the fire for us lye on. Klaus pulled me closer to him so I could lay there with my head on his chest and our legs intertwined. I loved the feeling of him running his fingertips over my skin, making it burn under his touch. I used my fingers to stroke his chest. We laid like this for a long while without saying anything.

"I've missed this." I told him in a low voice.

"Me too little wolf." He said and kissed my forehead.

"I love you Amy Christine Gilbert." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too, Niklaus Mikaelson." I said and kissed him. From that moment, I knew that we weren't nearly finished keeping our hands off each other.

I felt nice to forget the world for a while.

***********

A little less sad chapter and you got your wish. Hayley did not sleep with Klaus. Amy did instead. Would this have something to say for the future?

Until Next time!

*cathrineoriginal*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 13.1K 49
Mariana Gilbert is the older twin sister of Elena by 5 minutes . For years, they lived a pretty ordinary life... Until they start a fresh, new school...
688K 15.8K 61
Penelope Gilbert is Elena and Jeremy Gilbert's big sister. The free spirited fun loving, traveler big sister. She's always tried to be there for her...
85.4K 1.7K 82
--Vampire Diaries Fanfiction-- We're all born and one day we all die. But the world isn't that simple. We all know the stories our parents told us be...
11 2 1
A tragic head-on collision during a storm occurs on Wickery Bridge in Mystic Falls, Virginia. Leaving a set of fraternal twins without their parents...