Light In The Darkness(Superna...

By HopeSparksEmbers

Ella Winchester is the youngest of the Winchester siblings. She grows up surrounded by the supernatural. Rais... More

The Beginning Part 1
Ella's Origins Part 1
Ella's Origins Part 2
Ella's Origins Part 3
Pilot Part 1
Pilot Part 2
Pilot Part 3
Pilot Part 4
Pilot Part 5
Pilot Part 6
Pilot Part 7
Pilot Part 8
Pilot Part 9
Wendigo Part 1
Wendigo Part 2
Wendigo Part 3
Wendigo Part 4
Wendigo Part 5
Wendigo Part 6
Wendigo Part 7
Wendigo Part 8
Dead In The Water 1
Dead In The Water 2
Dead In The Water 3
Dead In The Water 4
Dead In The Water 5
Dead In The Water 6
Dead In The Water7
Coming Clean
Phantom Traveler 1
Phantom Traveler 2
Phantom Traveler 3
Phantom Traveler 4
Phantom Traveler 5
Phantom Traveler 6
Phantom Traveler 7
Phantom Traveler 8
Bloody Mary 1
Bloody Mary 2
Bloody Mary 3
Bloody Mary 4
Bloody Mary 5
Bloody Mary 6
Bloody Mary 7
Bloody Mary 8
Bloody Mary 9
Bloody Mary 10
Skin 1
Skin 2
Skin 3
Skin 4
Skin 6
Skin 7
Skin 8
Hook Man 1
Hook Man 2
Hook Man 3
Hook Man 4
Hook Man 5
Hook Man 6
Hook Man 7
Hook Man 8
Hook Man 9
Hook Man 10
Hook Man 11
Bugs 1
Bugs 2
Bugs 3
Bugs 4
Bugs 5
Bugs 6
Bugs 7
Bugs 8
Bugs 9
Bugs 10
Home 1
Home 2
Home 3
Home 4
Home 5
Home 6
Home 7
Home 8
Home 9
Home 10
Home 11
Home 12
Winchesters Keep Marchin' On
Asylum 1
Asylum 2
Asylum 3
Asylum 4
Asylum 5
Asylum 6
Asylum 7
Asylum 8
Asylum 9

Skin 5

3K 97 3
By HopeSparksEmbers

Sam and I made sure to hide our guns in our jackets, so we wouldn't draw any unwanted attention from anyone as we walked down the street. I kept my hand in my pocket holding on tight to my gun ready just in case the shifter decided to make a special appearance.

"We couldn't find him anywhere." I said while kicking an empty soda can that was lying on the ground. I was frustrated that we couldn't find him. I only hoped Dean had better luck.

Sam shrugged and said,"Maybe he went back down into the sewer."

I nodded while saying,"Yeah maybe."

"Let's go meet up with Dean."Sam said while grabbing my hand and leading me back to the area where we were suppose to meet Dean.

When we arrived we looked around and seen that he wasn't there yet.

"Do you think he's okay?"I asked nervously wondering if he was alright.

"Do you think who's okay?" I heard Dean say from behind us.

I turned around and smiled. Then I ran towards him and tackled him with a big hug.

I scrunched up my nose and felt like puking, because he smelt horrible like the smell from the sewer, but worse. I took a step back from him and pinched my nose while saying,"Wow, dude did you step in something when we were down in the sewer, because you smell gross."

"Probably...Did you guys find anything?" Dean said with a smirk.

Sam shook his head and said,"No, he's gone."

"All right let's get back to the car." Dean said with a big smile.

Sam and I walked across the street while Dean followed. Suddenly I had the strangest feeling like I was being watched and when I looked back all I could see was Dean staring at me.

I smiled then playfully stuck my tongue out at him.

He smirked and walked towards Sammy and I. Then we stopped when we reached the car.

"Sammy can I have the keys please, so I can get into the car?" I pleaded while looking at Sam with my puppy dog eyes.

He smirked and said,"I've taught you that a little too well."

Then he placed the keys in my hands while I smiled and said, "Yay! Thanks Sammy."

"You're welcome Ella."Sam said with a slight smile on his face. I quickly unlocked the back door to the Impala. Then I threw the keys back to Sam while saying, "Heads up Sammy."
He caught the keys and put them in his pocket.

I hoped into the backset and pulled out my journal. I had the strongest urge to finish the drawing I was working on earlier. I quickly finish it because from some strange reason it felt really important like it couldn't wait. I looked at my drawing and seen that It was a another guy drawn twice. The second guy had those weird eyes again. Then my eyes literally bugged out of my head when I realized the guy I just drew looked kinda like Dean. I turned around slowly and compared my drawing to him. I put my journal back into my bag.

"Better safe than sorry like Dad always says." I whispered to myself as I cocked my gun and hid it in my pocket before getting out of the car. I stood next to Sam and hoped that my drawing was wrong.

"You think he found another way underground?" Sam asked while looking at Dean.

Dean nodded and replied,"Yeah, probably. You got the keys?"

Sam nodded then asked,"Hey, didn't Dad once face a shapeshifter in San Antonio?"

"Oh that was Austin. It turned out not to be a shapeshifter, it was a thought form. A psychic projection, remember Sammy? right El?"

"Right Dee." I said while watching him cautiously.

"Oh yeah. Here you go." Sam said while throwing Dean the keys.

Then he went to the back of the Impala and used his keys to open the trunk.

The disgusting smell from earlier in the shapeshifter's lair was the strongest I have ever smelt it. I realized the closer Dean got to us the stronger it became. I cautiously took a step back from him and smiled nervously when he looked at me. I was a little uncertain that the Dean that was standing before us was the shifter or if it was our actual brother. I didn't want to believe that the shifter got Dean and was now wearing his face. I hoped that my hunch was wrong. Then I remembered the message that Jane gave me in my dream,"Do not doubt your abilities or senses they will reveal the truth."

I pulled out my flash light and shined it in Dean's face. My eyes opened wide in shock when I seen Dean's eyes glow and change color. Then he put a hand up to block the light while saying,"Quit it El."

"Oh no, that's not Dean." I whispered, so only Sammy could hear me.

Sam looked at me and nodded like he knew. He quickly pulled out his gun and aimed it at Dean.

"What's going on Sammy?" Dean said with an eyebrow raised.

"Don't move! What have you done with him?" Sam asked while glaring at him.

I pulled out my gun and pointed it at Shifter Dean while saying,"Where's Dean?"

"Guys chill, it's me all right?" Shifter Dean said with a smirk on his face.

"No, I don't think so." Sam said while shaking his head.

"Where's our brother?" I yelled while glaring at him. I was getting worried and wanted to make sure Dean was okay.

"Both of you are about to shoot him. Sam, El calm down."He said while looking at Sam and I.

"You caught those keys with your left. Your shoulder was hurt." Sam said with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, it's better. What do you want me to do cry?" Shifter Dean said while rolling his eyes. He was trying to convince us that he was Dean, but we know our brother and this was not him.

"You're not our brother."Sam said through gritted teeth.

"Why don't the both of you pull the trigger then? You guys won't cause you're not sure."Shifter Dean said while taking a step towards us.

"Well I'm damn sure. I know you're not our brother. I thought you smelled weird, but your freaky eyes that was dead give away. Now tell us, where is Dean?" I said while glaring at him and gripping on tight to my gun ready to fire in case he tried anything.

Then shifter Dean smirked and let his true colors show by saying, "Wow El your human EMF thing gave me away huh? I didn't think you'd be able to detect me. I guess I"ll just have to take care of you little sister, so you don't get in the way of my plans."

He took a step towards us and Sam quickly put me behind him to protect me while saying, "You're not touching her."

"El looks like Sammy is trying to get in my way, but that's not gonna stop me." Shifter Dean said with a creepy grin on his face while looking right at me with his glowing eyes.

Sam glanced back at me over his shoulder and whispered,"El run."

I shook my head while saying,"No, not without you."

"Ella, I want you to run, Now!" Sam yelled as he fired at Shifter Dean, but he managed to dodge it.

I shook my head and said,"I'm not running away Sammy! Dean told me to watch your back and that's what I'm gonna do."

Then the shifter hit Sam's head with a crowbar he got from the trunk.

"Sammy!" I yelled as I seen him fall to the ground unconscious.

"Wow remind me to never let you watch my back, because you suck at it little sister." The shifter said while laughing.

"No one hurts my brothers you bastard!" I yelled while opening fire on his shape shiftin' ass.

He quickly lunged at me and knocked the gun out my hands. Then he back handed me so hard across my face that I fell to the ground on my stomach. I tried to get up, but shifter Dean stepped on my back and pushed me down to the ground. I could feel his boot on my back. At the corner of my eye I could see his other leg near my right arm, so I quickly grabbed my silver knife from my pocket and slashed the shifter across his shin. While he screamed I got up and ran for my life down an alley. When I looked back I didn't see him anywhere. I ran down another street and carefully snuck my way back to where Sammy was. I cautiously looked around trying to see if the shifter was anywhere in sight, but I couldn't see him or smell him. I decided that the coast was clear and ran over to Sam's side. I nudged his arm trying to wake him up, but he was out cold. I put my knife in my pocket and grabbed Sam by his hands and dragged him towards the car.

Suddenly I could smell the disgusting scent of the shifter and it felt like someone was watching me from behind. I turned around and got punched right in the face. The force of the blow was so strong it sent me flying to the ground on my back. I groaning in pain as the shifter stood over me with a smirk on his face. He pulled me up to my feet and said, "You don't look so good El, I think it's time for a nap."

"Shut up you sick son of a bitch. You may be wearing his face, but you're not Dean, you'll never be Dean."I said through gritted teeth.

"Goodnight little sister." He said as he punched me again. I fell down hard and hit my head on the concrete. I looked over and seen Sammy lying next to me.

"Sammy." I said while reaching out and holding onto his hand as my eyes closed.

Then everything went black. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 11.2K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
277K 8.3K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
823K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...